PDA

View Full Version : Cut Gas Costs - Run Your Car On .. Water !

Hosshead
05-10-2008, 09:01 AM
How about a car that will run on Gasoline And Another fuel, for less than $150.
Oh,.. the "Other Fuel" is ........ Water !!

Q. - Is there a way to run your own car on water?
A. - Sure is.

Here's the link.
Click on the video that shows the blow tourch. ---- Pretty Amazing !

http://www.runyourcarwithwater.com/?hop=opmind&OVRAW=car%20runs%20on%20natural%20gas%20and%20gaso line&OVKEY=natural%20gas%20auto%20conversion&OVMTC=advanced&OVADID=18470730022&OVKWID=107257926522

BillW
05-10-2008, 01:10 PM
How about a car that will run on Gasoline And Another fuel, for less than $150.
Oh,.. the "Other Fuel" is ........ Water !!

Q. - Is there a way to run your own car on water?
A. - Sure is.

Here's the link.
Click on the video that shows the blow tourch. ---- Pretty Amazing !

http://www.runyourcarwithwater.com/?hop=opmind&OVRAW=car%20runs%20on%20natural%20gas%20and%20gaso line&OVKEY=natural%20gas%20auto%20conversion&OVMTC=advanced&OVADID=18470730022&OVKWID=107257926522

So, in addition to using the energy from gasoline to drive the car, you are also using it to hydrolyze water? Sounds to me like the energy conversion from gasoline to hydrogen would be a net loss (and dangerous if it is even possible to compress). Call in the mythbusters! :lol:

chickenhead
05-10-2008, 01:40 PM
So, in addition to using the energy from gasoline to drive the car, you are also using it to hydrolyze water? Sounds to me like the energy conversion from gasoline to hydrogen would be a net loss (and dangerous if it is even possible to compress). Call in the mythbusters! :lol:

if you have excess fixed generation from your alternator, and could use it without further loading of the alternator input (which I actually don't think you can), I could see how you could get a net gain out of it. Essentially converting waste energy into something useful.

But whatever your gains are will be less than your input (we'll leave off the tinfoil hats for now)...so it seems like you're basically limited to an increase equivalent to a relatively small percentage of your alternator output best case...i.e., not much.

BillW
05-10-2008, 01:52 PM
if you have excess fixed generation from your alternator, and could use it without further loading of the alternator input (which I actually don't think you can), I could see how you could get a net gain out of it. Essentially converting waste energy into something useful.

But whatever your gains are will be less than your input (we'll leave off the tinfoil hats for now)...so it seems like you're basically limited to an increase equivalent to a relatively small percentage of your alternator output best case...i.e., not much.

Yes it's easy to squeeze out a few extra percent efficiency from any system. When I bought new tires for my Toyota, I found out that the manufacturer opted for less safe tires to gain a few extra percent on the MPG #'s (lower rolling resistance), thank you gov't for making me less safe :rolleyes:. But revolutionary change will unfortunately require the tinfoil hat to becone a commodity (and stylish! :lol: ) item.