PDA

View Full Version : Big M Sat May 10

mrroyboy
05-09-2008, 05:59 PM
Hi Guys

I think I have a good one for Sat at the Big M

6th race No. 3 Art Official

I know Mucho Sleazy will be tough but I think Art can beat him.

vikingrob
05-09-2008, 08:42 PM
What about Bullville Powerful?

freddyblu22
05-10-2008, 09:01 AM
A pretty open race, but I think Bullville Powerful got off a little cheap last with the front end fractions. He could still win tonight, but he'll really have to earn it and its not going to be easy. Just my opinion though, good luck to you!

mirror Image
05-10-2008, 09:52 AM
Art Official is a lock if no speed bias, should know by the 6th. But I think you will be lucky to get 5-2.

Good Luck,

LottaKash
05-10-2008, 10:46 AM
Sorry guys, I have to disagree with some of your opinions, as I just can't get past Mucho Sleazy......He has too much pace and speed, and I think the race is pretty much up for 2d place honors.....

This time of year, with 3yo's, after the debuts are done, and the horses are beginning to sort out their class and speed charachteristics relative to each other, what you see is pretty much what you are going to get....

Barring a Bounce by Mucho Sleazy, or a Red-Hot pace Scenario that may occur (One that none of the horses have been in, to date), he should win this with no problems..

S**t, can and does happen, but, being true to sound and historic handicapping principles, it is not likely in this race/case.......still, it is a horse race......haha

For me Mucho Sleazy is a very special horse and he is one of my Pet Projects.....He may not be the Big Brown of Harness Racing, but, he is right up there, and how far and fast he will go, remains to be seen.....I will follow.......

humbly,

mrroyboy
05-10-2008, 12:05 PM
Sure

Mucho Sleazy looks good. I'll stick with Art's Official and pray.