PDA

View Full Version : THE MEADOWLANDS ANALYSIS AND SELECTIONS FRIDAY

freddyblu22
05-09-2008, 06:24 AM
COURTESY OF HOMETRACKADVANTAGE.COM

SPOT PLAYS FRIDAY MAY 9

Race 1 Selections 7-1-3-4

LYE CREEK BETTY was impressive last out while beating Born Storyteller in the bottom level condition class. Takes the perceived step up here, but she could be regaining just enough of her prior form to take this. Gingras/Varty. IM WARNING U was flying last out to get the 1:51:3 score, anything Casie Coleman is very difficult to ignore right now. Bilach gets a shot with PEINE BUBBLES now, claimed in 3 of last 4. PARKONTHEROAD is an obvious short priced favorite.

Race 4 Selections 2-9-4-7

ARTS DAY earned the win first over in 1:52 last week in his 3rd start off the layoff. Has a good amount of back class too, and stays sharp tonight for Banca/Dube. THE GENERAL steps way up here and gets banished to the far outside, but he is in rare form (for his standars) and might be able to get involved. REP TIE makes first start for the Johnson barn off the claim, and has won at the level numerous times before. MAGNIFICENT GITFT will be closing.

Race 5 Selections 8-4-6-7

TALK ABOUT ME was much better last week, losing only to Chick N Tell. That one came back to nearly beat world champion Enough Talk at Chester yesterday. Will be gunning out of here. INSTANT PHOTO is always consistent at this level with Tetrick, and RAILEE POSSIBLE couldn’t keep up with the 2 free for allers in his most recent at Chester. SMOOTH MUSCLES steps WAY up here, but he has actually beaten the best in the sport on prior occasion.

Race 6 Selections 10-4-1-8

JADAH ROSE N jogged first over from post 8 in her US debut last out at Chester. Steps up here, but she could be a monster for all we know. Speaking of Chester, MIND BOGGLING cruised too! Top flight 3YO last year went wire to wire easily in her first start of the year. Those were some pretty good horses she beat, and sets up a good matchup with her and #10. Brennan is going to try to control this from the rail with MARIETTA HALL, and RILEY ROSE N owns quite a few good miles here against Open types in the last year. Not out of it.

Race 9 Selections 9-3-5-1

LANSON makes his first start up from Florida tonight, and picks up Pierce. I still remember that 1:53:3 win here last year, and I think he can take this at a square price. SOAPY SAP has been quite good in his last 2, and nearly beat Angelo Kosmos in last. That one is in the highest level tonight. DC’S PIGGY BANK could come to life on the big class drop. He’s been facing either killer fields or tough posts, and HEZ STRIKING is only $28,000 from a million dollars lifetime.

LottaKash
05-10-2008, 11:04 AM
Hey, Freddy......

Could it be, you are getting the hang of this..?...:rolleyes:

Seriously though, you have some keen insights and are very observant, and I tip my hat to you.....Looking forward to more from you......

best,