PDA

View Full Version : betting sites???

newtothegame
05-08-2008, 05:41 PM
I currently use betus.com and to say the least I am not very pleased. Don't get me wrong as I havent had many problems with them except for the fact that the tracks "available" for betting are not near what I would like. Can you all give me some suggestions as to site that have a much larger track base to which to place wagers? How about oversees tracks such as the Aussie tracks? I am just looking for more then currently available at the site I use... Thanks in advance...

"Without the horse.....there is NO sport"
newtothegame

lamboguy
05-08-2008, 06:41 PM
there is a company that this site endorses that is real good, but they don't take every track either. their website is good, not a complete webbsite, no video or past performances. the y give you a decent rebate, and i suspect they will pick some major tracks down the road. if you can live with that i suggest you sign up with them. premier turf club.com

newtothegame
05-08-2008, 06:45 PM
ok thanks for the suggestion...will look at them.....

"without the horse...there is no sport"
newtothegame

rcknhrse
05-08-2008, 08:13 PM
Twin Spires formerly brisbet is what i use now and i also have a youbet account.

As soon as i return to full time work I will open a PTC account because of the rebates.
Twin spires does not offer rebates but you get the bris pp's for free if you bet on that track.
They do offer rewards points which can be redeemed for items out of their catelogue.
You bet does the same and i think their selection is better.
BODOG offers horse racing as well as other sports and also has a rebate program.

newtothegame
05-08-2008, 08:23 PM
thanks for the info....will be sure to check them all....:)

"without the horse...there is no sport"
newtothegame

HUSKER55
05-08-2008, 09:56 PM
I read different threads and people are always talking of betting horses in Australia or Hong Kong or Great Britian and etc, etc.

I have never checked this out and I know even less but perhaps if you checked out some other exchanges you could get a better deal.

I remember one post where (if memory serves) the board in the UK ????offered twice the odds that the Kentucky Derby offered.

Something to think about. That is the advantage of the internet.

Just a thought

Good Luck

phatbastard
05-08-2008, 11:43 PM
living in jersey and not caring for nj4bets even a little, i play off-shore....losing Pinnacle hurt......Bookmaker.com, a spin-off of CRIS has been ok...Aussie racing available

raybo
05-09-2008, 12:10 AM
I currently use betus.com and to say the least I am not very pleased. Don't get me wrong as I havent had many problems with them except for the fact that the tracks "available" for betting are not near what I would like. Can you all give me some suggestions as to site that have a much larger track base to which to place wagers? How about oversees tracks such as the Aussie tracks? I am just looking for more then currently available at the site I use... Thanks in advance...

"Without the horse.....there is NO sport"
newtothegame

You might check out BetPad.com, that's what I use, formerly Brisbet.

thetuna
05-10-2008, 11:09 AM
Forget Bodoglife!!!!!! This site should be banned. Pass the word regarding this bogus enterprise. I on 3 separate occasions received bad checks for winnings. Twice getting an email after deposting them, to NOT cash/deposit them. They do not respond to emails-no phone contact. They would not reimburse for the check fees. Good riddance

left lookin in NJ myself for a decent choice