PDA

View Full Version : MOHAWK MONDAY 5/5/08

botster
05-05-2008, 12:13 PM
Here are the possibles:

7th 2 BRANDON N 8-1? was a terrible claim by these guys last year for the reasoning this horse was a total mess.This horse was a lame,gutless rodent then,and over the last couple of years.
I do however think much of this barn, and it took them an extremely long time to change his ways, but they have done it.
He was once a good horse a few years back, but was run through the ringer with bad trainers...Best bet so far of the year for me here.

8th 2 PERFECT VACATION 20-1 when a horse is in career form i always become interested.I remember this horse as a 3yo, and thought he would be better than he had turned out...This is a tough hike, but he has to be used at this big mutual.

10th Showes a couple of possibilities the 1 MCTAC TOE 8-1 loses Saftic to a big money earner, but showed his best race to date in last and gets Luc.
8 FUN OF THE GAME 6-1 is the Saftic choice, but will be bet heavily first time out.
7 BURL HANOVER 9-2 showes a big mile against SEGUNDO HANOVER who is in monster shape right now.

11th 6 VIKING TEMPER 6-1 was a private purchase by Tackoor and showed instant improvement out of town...Lightly raced one must be used here.

Good Fortune All:jump:

LottaKash
05-06-2008, 04:26 AM
Hey Botster......My oh My, wasn't that Viking Temper well meant in his race. last nite.......Parked the mile first over, yikes....good playback next week ?......:cool:

best,

botster
05-07-2008, 12:49 PM
Hey Botster......My oh My, wasn't that Viking Temper well meant in his race. last nite.......Parked the mile first over, yikes....good playback next week ?......:cool:

best,

Yeah LK... he certainly was, but at 3-1 wasn't for me.

Mabey next time a better price.