PDA

View Full Version : Popular place

Suff
02-18-2003, 05:35 PM
Noted for the record only...

Selections Forum passed "General Racing Discusion" as the 2nd most popular Forum on PA this week.

Handicapping and "selecting winners" should be 1--2 respectivley. Things are Properly alligned.

azmike
02-18-2003, 09:03 PM
go to you!

Your engaging attitude and incisive analysis makes it fun over here. Caused me to stop by today for the first time.

I'll be baaack :)

Mike

Suff
02-18-2003, 09:10 PM
yea that was my Underlying point Mike!!! Lol.... no just Kidding...

You got guys out here like IRISHLAD ..NYRA CAPPER... CJ milkowski... RRBAUER... JRDHORSE.. CANUCK..PIC 6 VIC.. FORMULA.... ... You simply cannot help getting better at the game by watching and reading these guys in action...

and not to leave anyone out.... TONS of great horseplayers out here and in the warroom on the weekends,,,

I dropped PA an e-mail asking what he had in mind for a contest after the INNER ends in three weeks... I suggested we challange a FEW OTHER BOARDS to a handicapping DEATH MATCH!!!

The PA boys against the world!!!!

PaceAdvantage
02-18-2003, 10:55 PM
Not to throw any cold water on anyone, but the General Racing discussion board wasn't created until a year after the selections board was up......(It was put up on 3/10/2002, selections board has been around since 3/2001)

Neverthess, THANK YOU suff for being one of the major forces behind the selections board revival!!!

==PA

Suff
02-18-2003, 11:19 PM
Thanks for putting up with me! PA. Now How about you post a few races for tommorrow... whats your CPU tellin you..... Bet Gold and Gas up and Orange Juice down?

I know you have some numbers worked up for Ny tommorrow? Be a sport and lay out for the Boys for Tommmorrows card...

I'm snowed in another day..... numbers PA... whats the numbers??

PaceAdvantage
02-19-2003, 02:23 AM
I actually planned on posting before you called me out here Suff....now I definitely have to post some picks...LOL

==PA