View Full Version : Derby Picks - Sheet Users

P.A. Hottie
05-03-2008, 07:08 AM
Anyone know the TG or Rags picks?

Please share if you do.

Thanks.

cj
05-03-2008, 07:46 AM
TG sells a Derby seminar for $15, so it wouldn't be appropriate for anyone to give out his picks here.

JPinMaryland
05-03-2008, 08:27 AM
It's not like you can copyright a pick or a choice. If I sell you my prediction of the election is that copyrightable?

GlenninOhio
05-03-2008, 09:45 AM
Per this morning's Thoroughbred Times TODAY e-newsletter:

"For Len Friedman, a partner with Ragozin Thoroughbred Data, this year's puzzle comes down to four main pieces: a fab Four featuring Pyro, Denis of Cork, Z Humor and, the favorite, Big Brown. Of the group, Friedman tabs Big Brown as the most likely winner of the race ... Though not as fast as Big Brown, Pyro, Denis of Cork, and especially Z Humor may offer the value absent in Big Brown."

P.A. Hottie
05-03-2008, 11:37 AM
Thanks for the info.

P.A. Hottie
05-03-2008, 11:38 AM
CJ
Were you a hall monitor in school?

cj
05-03-2008, 11:53 AM
CJ
Were you a hall monitor in school?

No, but I am here.

winningponies
05-03-2008, 12:02 PM
We have Denis of Cork rated on top. He could be in the mix, especially if he shows up like he did in the Southwest. Big Brown is rated 2nd but we think he is the horse to beat. He is yet to show his best performance (cruised in his previous starts). We also like Eight Belles and Gayego. If the track is wet, it should benefit Big Brown and Gayego will also like a wet going.

Bruddah
05-03-2008, 01:31 PM
and might consider it an infringement on the work of others trying to make a living at this sport. I commend him for that and sure PA does also.

If you want members to diseminate proprietary information of this type, please ask for a response by e-mail or private message. Not condemning, just recommending. :ThmbUp:

Now I'll step down from my pulpit and thank Cj for monitoring and wish all of us Good Luck today. :)

JustRalph
05-03-2008, 02:02 PM
No, but I am here.

:lol: :lol:

BombsAway Bob
05-03-2008, 02:52 PM
No, but I am here.
CJ, I thought your retort would be,
"No, but I stayed at a Holiday Inn last night!"

098poi
05-04-2008, 05:12 AM
We have Denis of Cork rated on top. He could be in the mix, especially if he shows up like he did in the Southwest. Big Brown is rated 2nd but we think he is the horse to beat. He is yet to show his best performance (cruised in his previous starts). We also like Eight Belles and Gayego. If the track is wet, it should benefit Big Brown and Gayego will also like a wet going.

Looks like you picked it!!!!!!!:ThmbUp: