PDA

View Full Version : FRIDAY MOHAWK 5/2/08

botster
05-02-2008, 12:32 PM
Tonights possibles:

3rd 5 NORDIC LANE 6-1 probably last try on this one.Just was outclassed in last and drops back down tonight...deceptively sharp... need 6-1.
6 EL TAN 4-1 goes with the straps for Montini first time tonight.This horse has some wild gate speed and endurance when he is "treated" right...dangerous.

5th 6 CHEERS TO CHIP(SPOT) 15-1 has breathing difficulties for sure.. if only they could figure that out, this horse would be much better, because he does have some heart to him.The last race was encouraging, and thats good enough for me to take a good look.

6th 2 RUBY FALCON 6-1 been waiting patiently for a decent trainer to take this one and it has happened.Des Takoor is one of the most underated trainers here in Canada, and this horse has more class and ability than he has shown in most of his career.

11th 1 GREAT EXPENSE(BEST) 6-1 defeated STEP BY STEP with ease out of town in last and i am still "sticking by my guns" that that horse is better than a 20 claimer.

Good Fortune All:jump:

botster
05-03-2008, 12:37 AM
Tonights possibles:

3rd 5 NORDIC LANE 6-1 probably last try on this one.Just was outclassed in last and drops back down tonight...deceptively sharp... need 6-1.
6 EL TAN 4-1 goes with the straps for Montini first time tonight.This horse has some wild gate speed and endurance when he is "treated" right...dangerous.

5th 6 CHEERS TO CHIP(SPOT) 15-1 has breathing difficulties for sure.. if only they could figure that out, this horse would be much better, because he does have some heart to him.The last race was encouraging, and thats good enough for me to take a good look.

6th 2 RUBY FALCON 6-1 been waiting patiently for a decent trainer to take this one and it has happened.Des Takoor is one of the most underated trainers here in Canada, and this horse has more class and ability than he has shown in most of his career.

11th 1 GREAT EXPENSE(BEST) 6-1 defeated STEP BY STEP with ease out of town in last and i am still "sticking by my guns" that that horse is better than a 20 claimer.

Good Fortune All:jump:

3rd 5 NORDIC LANE 7-1 was out and winging tonight before "giving up the ghost" in the stretch...interesting.
6 EL TAN 5-2 didn't leave hard, was parked the duration with cover, and finished decently for third...need a better price.

5th 6 CHEERS TO CHIP 15-1 wasn't bad here after getting stunned the first 1/4...mabey follow.

6th 2 RUBY FALCON 2-1 was unplayable at these odds, showed speed and weakened.

11th 1 GREAT EXPENSE 6-1 was a victim of a shuffle here, came home in 26.4 to get the show dough...following.