PDA

View Full Version : Ok, let's end the oil crisis and take the oil fields

JustRalph
05-02-2008, 12:42 AM
This is a video that is running on TV in Iraq. It is running in between shows as filler.................

This kind of shit is running on the TV while our Troops are patrolling their streets. Enough............ !!!!

I say we just announce we have taken the country, we are not leaving and start building the infrastructure to supply our country with Oil directly from Iraq.

Check out the video...............

http://switch3.castup.net/cunet/gm.asp?ai=214&ar=1755wmv&ak=null

PaceAdvantage
05-02-2008, 03:06 AM
I heard that video was produced by MoveOn....our very own FourHorsemen were brought in as consultants on the project....but that's just a nasty, unconfirmed rumor....

hcap
05-02-2008, 06:04 AM
I heard that video was produced by MoveOn....our very own FourHorsemen were brought in as consultants on the project....but that's just a nasty, unconfirmed rumor....
Now you are implying "libs" are traitors.
Dress it up as MoveOn innuendos or an unconfirmed rumor joke, but you are doing it nevertheless.

Tom
05-02-2008, 07:25 AM
And your point is........???

PaceAdvantage
05-02-2008, 09:49 AM
Dress it up as MoveOn innuendos or an unconfirmed rumor joke, but you are doing it nevertheless.Traitors? How? Why?

Isn't that ad a simple demonstration of free speech and criticism of one's government? Haven't you said that that kind of speech is the most patriotic speech of all? The ability to criticize one's own government, I believe, is one of the things that makes America the greatest country on Earth.

And don't try and pull the wool over my eyes. Many of the ideas stated on that video have been typed here on this very board (check out some of Light's dicier postings, for example).

Are you saying flat out that that video was not produced by MoveOn and borrowed by the Iraqis? It sure looks slick and highly produced, as if it originated from the states.

My sincere apologies though, if indeed the FourHorsemen had nothing to do with the project....I suppose it was just a nasty rumor after all....

Tom
05-02-2008, 10:25 AM
Don't apologize, PA - the 4 Horsemen never apologize for thier repeated lies about Chenney - just keep spreading them with no facts to back up thier vile.
If they can't take the heat, they should get out of OT.
There's no crying in Off Topics!" :lol:

Lefty
05-02-2008, 11:31 AM
h'cap, PA's little joke immediately got your hackles up. Now put yourself in GW's shoes. If you had to endure a millionth of what that man has gone through the last 8 yrs you and any other man would have been a "basket case." long ago. Think about it next time you want to insult the President or laught at someone else insulting him. Yet he takes it all with good grace and aplomb and does what he thinks is right.
Think about it.

Tom
05-02-2008, 11:57 AM
Agree with him or not, Bush has something most dems will never understand - class. He repeatedly bent over backwards to try to work with dems, who spat in his face everytime. Bush, on his worst day, far exceeds anyting with a little D by thier name. And they dems know it. :lol:

46zilzal
05-02-2008, 12:22 PM
Agree with him or not, Bush has something most dems will never understand - class. He repeatedly bent over backwards to try to work with dems,
Another living in a dream world.

boxcar
05-02-2008, 12:42 PM
Dress it up as MoveOn innuendos or an unconfirmed rumor joke, but you are doing it nevertheless.

You mean libs can be something other than...?

Boxcar

delayjf
05-02-2008, 12:59 PM
Now you are implying "libs" are traitors
If that video was produced by MoveOn, I'm not implying anything, I'm stating "they (those responsible for the video) are in fact traitors."

JustRalph
05-02-2008, 02:01 PM
There's no crying in Off Topics!" :lol:

Great line Tom!!! :lol: :lol:

PA, you need to put this in the TOS............ :faint:

lsbets
05-02-2008, 03:32 PM

With several members of your crew and the things they have accused our military of, called our servicemembers, or laughed about happening to our military, no implication is necessary. Maybe you need new friends, you wouldn't feel so dirty like you do with the ones you have now and wouldn't be so sensitive about it. Whether you like to admit it or not, the words of several of the folks on your left fringe lead to no other conclusion.

hcap
05-03-2008, 06:52 AM
With several members of your crew and the things they have accused our military of, called our servicemembers, or laughed about happening to our military, no implication is necessary. Maybe you need new friends, you wouldn't feel so dirty like you do with the ones you have now and wouldn't be so sensitive about it. Whether you like to admit it or not, the words of several of the folks on your left fringe lead to no other conclusion.
You gentleman have been proven wrong over and over. Yet you persist in accusing those that oppose you of being guilty of unpatriotic behavior. So many pathetic "bushmen" here still equate liberalism and terrorists. And defend their right to do so.

PaceAdvantage
Originally Posted by hcap
Traitors? How? Why?

Isn't that ad a simple demonstration of free speech and criticism of one's government? Haven't you said that that kind of speech is the most patriotic speech of all? The ability to criticize one's own government, I believe, is one of the things that makes America the greatest country on Earth.

And don't try and pull the wool over my eyes. Many of the ideas stated on that video have been typed here on this very board (check out some of Light's dicier postings, for example).

Are you saying flat out that that video was not produced by MoveOn and borrowed by the Iraqis? It sure looks slick and highly produced, as if it originated from the states.

My sincere apologies though, if indeed the FourHorsemen had nothing to do with the project....I suppose it was just a nasty rumor after all....
A bit disingenuous. Something like "do you still beat your wife?" So you want MoveOn and me to deny your speculous allegations. Guilty until proven innocent? Complete bull from the usual suspects.

Meanwhile....

http://www.state.gov/s/ct/rls/crt/2007/103716.htm

The so-called success of the so-called G.W.O.T.

Incidents of Terrorism Worldwide*

lsbets
05-03-2008, 08:35 AM
You gentleman have been proven wrong over and over. Yet you persist in accusing those that oppose you of being guilty of unpatriotic behavior. So many pathetic "bushmen" here still equate liberalism and terrorists. And defend their right to do so.

I don't accuse people who disagree with me of anything. I rightly call out folks who call our soldiers murderers, who laugh about the prospect of our soldiers getting killed, and people who constantly insult the intelligence and motives of those who wear our nation's uniforms. You happen to find yourself in bed with those folks. It ain't my problem you don't like the girls you found at closing time.

Wrong? That's pretty funny coming from the guy who's posts normally consist of works of fiction and sick, twisted fantasies of death. Wrong, that's funny Aesop.

ljb
05-03-2008, 09:41 AM
I rightly call out folks who call our soldiers murderers, who laugh about the prospect of our soldiers getting killed, and people who constantly insult the intelligence and motives of those who wear our nation's uniforms.
I would like to see some examples of those accusations by any person or group being attacked in this thread.
The only examples I recall of anyone dis-respecting American troops are the way the Republicans treated the decorated war veteran the former Senator from North or South Carolina. His name escapes me now but the republicans tied him in with Osama in their campaign to unseat him. And of course the Bush campaign did a bunch of dirt on Senator McCain in the 2000 primaries.

Tom
05-03-2008, 10:40 AM
Likje the "boots ont he ground thread." Everyone knows what he meant by that comment, no matter how hard he tries to spin it now. :ThmbDown:

ljb
05-03-2008, 11:34 AM
Likje the "boots ont he ground thread." Everyone knows what he meant by that comment, no matter how hard he tries to spin it now. :ThmbDown:
Actually I was being critical of the infamous Rummy referring to our young men and women as "boots on the ground".
However if you mean asking if a commander received any casualties is considered trashing the troops, then you ain't got much.

How about the rightwing kooks from Kansas that were going a round the country recently demonstrating at funerals of our troops ?

lsbets
05-03-2008, 12:57 PM
Would you like me to link once again to your comments ljb? I don't mind doing it, I think it is good for people to remember the kind of scumbag you are. I did it for you fairly recently and you disappeared for a little while. Do you think folks need a reminder?

ljb
05-03-2008, 03:26 PM
Would you like me to link once again to your comments ljb? I don't mind doing it, I think it is good for people to remember the kind of scumbag you are. I did it for you fairly recently and you disappeared for a little while. Do you think folks need a reminder?
Link away ls, It will show what a thin skinned weasel you really are. The only reason you think i disappeared is, you could not take the heat and put me on iggy. :lol:

lsbets
05-03-2008, 04:51 PM
So now you're paranoid about people putting you on iggy, huh? You got issues, but anyone who has paid attention to you figured it out in this post:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11095&page=3&highlight=boots+ground

spin it all you want, I don't think anyone with any intelligence would see it as anything other than what it was - you taunting a commander in Iraq about the possibility of casualties in his unit. You're a real piece of work and I'm happy to remind people of it.

ljb
05-03-2008, 09:27 PM
Just re-read the link and I stand by my original comment. I still think it is dishonorable to call the young men and women who are giving their lives for our country boots.
Is that all you got ls ? Where are the other examples of your original statement ? Or are you just another one of them all hat no cattle texans ?

Tom
05-04-2008, 12:00 AM
So then why did you call them boots if you feel that way?

ljb
05-04-2008, 12:51 AM
Read the link Tom. It should provide an answer to your question.
But back on topic, where are the straw men ls talks about ? only other possible example i can think of is McCain's refusal to support our vets in the recent education bill.

Hank
05-04-2008, 02:00 AM
[QUOTE=Tom]Agree with him or not, Bush has something most dems will never understand - class. He repeatedly bent over backwards to try to work with dems, who spat in his face everytime. Bush, on his worst day, far exceeds anyting with a little D by thier name. And they dems know it. :lol:[/QUOTE

W= Class..:lol: Thats some funny shit:lol: UGG.. Dem Baaad Neocon Goood.UGG Dem BAAAD Neocon GOOOD...slobber slobber drool drool.

lsbets
05-04-2008, 08:13 AM
Aside from your own posts ljb, perhaps you should read a few from Light and 46 regarding the folks in our military. Of course you knew that, you just like to pay dumb. Or maybe you're not playing.

Tom
05-04-2008, 11:50 AM
W= Class..:lol: Thats some funny shit:lol: UGG.. Dem Baaad Neocon Goood.UGG Dem BAAAD Neocon GOOOD...slobber slobber drool drool.

Are you a puppy begging for a bone or what?????

boxcar
05-04-2008, 12:01 PM
Aside from your own posts ljb, perhaps you should read a few from Light and 46 regarding the folks in our military. Of course you knew that, you just like to pay dumb. Or maybe you're not playing.

Of course, he's not playing! LJB is the real deal. In fact, he's so genuine he could easily play the roles of Dumb and Dumber and never break a sweat. :D

Boxcar

ljb
05-04-2008, 10:52 PM
Of course, he's not playing! LJB is the real deal. In fact, he's so genuine he could easily play the roles of Dumb and Dumber and never break a sweat. :D

Boxcar
You are such a sweet heart Boxxy. But this sweet talk does not fool me you are an evil man at the core. Would you be interested in some good Christian teaching to exorcise this evilness ?

boxcar
05-04-2008, 11:38 PM
You are such a sweet heart Boxxy. But this sweet talk does not fool me you are an evil man at the core. Would you be interested in some good Christian teaching to exorcise this evilness ?

Sure, LJB, whatever makes you feel good. But if want to avoid bitter disappointment, don't send me to Hagee's or Wright's church because either would make me look like a saint next to any of these. :D

Boxcar

ljb
05-05-2008, 10:42 AM
Oh no Boxxy,
I would never suggest Haggee or Wright. You have the hatred and evil down pat. I was thinking of the benevolent, caring side of Jesus. The "let him who has not so sinned cast the first stone" side. The Jesus that threw the money lenders out of temple. The Jesus of the people. He is currently out of favor but, he still exists.

boxcar
05-05-2008, 01:26 PM
Oh no Boxxy,
I would never suggest Haggee or Wright. You have the hatred and evil down pat.

Of course. I taught Wright and NoBama everything they know and how to express their disdain and hatred toward this country.

I was thinking of the benevolent, caring side of Jesus.

I would suggest you get your thinking more fair and balanced by also contemplating the Jesus who will judge this world -- about the Jesus who often spoke of judgment and condemnation. It's no wonder that the real Jesus has been, is and always will be out of favor with people like yourself.

Boxcar

ljb
05-05-2008, 05:03 PM
Of course. I taught Wright and NoBama everything they know and how to express their disdain and hatred toward this country.

I would suggest you get your thinking more fair and balanced by also contemplating the Jesus who will judge this world -- about the Jesus who often spoke of judgment and condemnation. It's no wonder that the real Jesus has been, is and always will be out of favor with people like yourself.

Boxcar
Boxxy,
Were you abused as a child ?

boxcar
05-05-2008, 05:50 PM
Boxxy,
Were you abused as a child ?

Only if you count spankings -- something very obviously needed but was sorely missing from your debauched childhood (bad pun intended), as evidenced by your inane posts.

Boxcar

ljb
05-05-2008, 06:31 PM
Only if you count spankings -- something very obviously needed but was sorely missing from your debauched childhood (bad pun intended), as evidenced by your inane posts.

Boxcar
boxxy,
Now haven't I warned you about your vile attitude here. Were you spanked bare bottom by your mom ? Were you bullied in school ? Were you constantly belittled by your dad ? Was your dad a career soldier ? (I am trying to determine the cause of your venomous attitude and hatred of your fellow man.)

Lefty
05-05-2008, 06:52 PM
lbj, now you've gone to just uninformed to totally obnoxious.

lsbets
05-05-2008, 07:24 PM
ljb, you wouldn't be implying that having a parent as a career soldier is a form of child abuse, would you? That certainly seems to be what you're saying. Of course, that would be par for the course for you.

JustRalph
05-05-2008, 07:51 PM
Pa, Billw............CJ.........

close this down...............it has run amok .............

cj
05-05-2008, 08:03 PM
I normally don't get involved in Off Topics, but there have been a few complaints about this thread, particularly those of ljb, so I'll close it until PA takes a look.