PDA

View Full Version : Go Crazy folks, go CRAZY! (re: Big Brown)

Imriledup
05-01-2008, 12:18 PM
Open letter to the fans who are going to be mere feet from Big Brown as he is being led into post 20, on the far outside.

Go crazy folks, go crazy!:jump:

I give you all permission to yell as loud as you possibly can as that gate opens. Send a wave of noise directly towards BB as he comes out of that gate right nearer the outside stands.

I know we all love Big Brown and we absolutely adore his wonderful, smart, intelligent, classy, honest and extremely modest trainer, but if BB wins this race, i seriously doubt you are going to be making a life changing score. This Derby is the Derby for the owners, trainers and jockeys only. BUT. This Derby is YOUR Derby if you make a wager on a select combination of bingo balls that can produce a life changing payoff (see Giacomo). A Big Brown, Pyro, Colonel John trifecta isn't going to pay off too many of your outstanding credit cards.

Heck, it might not even get you a full tank of gas on that hummer you drive!:D

So, its your duty to try whatever you can to get Big Brown beat.I can use the money and my 20 horse tri box will pay much more if Big Brown is nowhere.:cool:

Thanks in advance!:lol:

SMOO
05-01-2008, 12:51 PM
Big Brown spits in your general direction. :lol:

BTW, it's the 1 post that is on the infield side, I'd think that side would be more of a distraction.

OTM Al
05-01-2008, 12:54 PM
Except for the fact that they come out of a chute, so they are actually outside the track. And even if they were starting on the main track there's a turf course inbetween the infield and the dirt track. The 20 hole will be far closer to people than anyone else, but he won't be there long so it will be no bigger deal to him than to any of the others in the sense that they are there.