PDA

View Full Version : So where do you bet CD undercard?

Tom
05-01-2008, 09:28 AM
AT the track, at OTB ( shudder).....anywhere else?

What is the deal with the NTRA account - for NYS residents only?
Can I bet all of CD if I open an account there?

shanta
05-01-2008, 10:01 AM
Saturday morning I'm heading to Frankie and Angelo's joint bout a mile from the house to put some bets in for Mom and me.

Nice clubhouse. 4 or 5 Racing Forms laid out for the folks at no charge.They put out a nice spread of eggs Benedict,friselle,Italian cold cuts,espresso,cappuccino etc.

Pay track prices and bump you an extra 10% on a winning Derby win bet.

Welcome back Al Capone :ThmbUp:

Ron
05-01-2008, 11:50 AM
AT the track, at OTB ( shudder).....anywhere else?

What is the deal with the NTRA account - for NYS residents only?
Can I bet all of CD if I open an account there?

Yes, you can bet CD at NYRA.com but the deposit process takes 3 days.

They have a couple of bars around Albany that have machines in them. They're a bit more pleasant than OTBs.

Tom
05-01-2008, 12:41 PM
Three days???
Take that long to find someone there who can add? :rolleyes:
Scratch NYRA.

I could go to FL, but the whole point is, I want to bet at home, not at some stinking track where horses poop all over the place.:eek:

cj
05-01-2008, 12:42 PM
I'll be betting offshore. Let the horsemen and tracks fight over those dollars.

Wickel
05-01-2008, 03:00 PM
I know that Phonebet.com (Philly Park) was taking Churchill and Lone Star last weekend. Don't know if recent developments changed that.

CBedo
05-01-2008, 04:46 PM
I'm with CJ. I'm headed offshore for CD.

pktruckdriver
05-01-2008, 08:15 PM
I called Hoosier Park and was told they have CD full cards on both days, Friday and Saturday, I hope they're right.

They at least have live night racing, if all else fails.

Otherwise Offshore get my bets too.

Patrick

trying2win
05-01-2008, 09:45 PM
Any track that I can't bet at PTC, I bet through offshore racebook PINNACLE SPORTS. After the way those lowdown, #%&@$ executives at WEG treated PTC awhile ago, I refuse to bet at HPI anymore.

T2W

Ron
05-01-2008, 11:33 PM
Earn Double TSC Points

http://www.twinspires.com/content/sites/default/files/admin/promo_doubletsc.jpg (http://www.twinspires.com/content/doubletscpoints)
Double Your TSC Points

Through TwinSpires.com, you will receive double TSC points on wagers placed on races held at Historic Churchill Downs, Arlington Park or Fair Grounds Race Course.

Every dollar you wager the horses on Twinspires.com at any Churchill Downs Inc. racetrack, you will automatically earn double Twin Spires Club points!

The more you wager on CDI's word class racing...
...THE MORE YOU EARN!

what a joke.

horses721
05-02-2008, 08:55 AM
I'm not betting anything this weekend at Churchill. The only way the industry will learn that the customer counts is when people stop betting. We have a lot of complaining going on about all these disputes that are making it difficult for all of us to wager on the only race Amercia cares about but the only thing people care about is trying to figure out a way to bet the race. That'll show em?

Keene
05-02-2008, 09:54 AM
Any track that I can't bet at PTC, I bet through offshore racebook PINNACLE SPORTS. After the way those lowdown, #%&@$ executives at WEG treated PTC awhile ago, I refuse to bet at HPI anymore.

T2W

T2W,
Pinnacle is not open to US customers.

Keene
05-02-2008, 10:58 AM
Twinspires is showing the toteboard today and a signal, but no wagering.

bobbyb
05-02-2008, 11:56 AM
Keene

Not being a smartass but it is ....if you live North of the 49th i.e Canada

Keene
05-02-2008, 03:43 PM
:)

Ron
05-02-2008, 09:52 PM
Twinspires is showing the toteboard today and a signal, but no wagering.

Only because you could bet on the Oaks.