PDA

View Full Version : ODDS on EVERY T/C race EVER RUN!

fmhealth
04-29-2008, 11:55 PM
This is truly an amazing site. It'll give you the post time odds of EVERY T/C RACE & EVERY HORSE that has ever run. I've personally never seen anything quite like it. It's also free with no registration required.

www.tbcprojects.com

njcurveball
04-30-2008, 12:32 AM
Looks like a really good site! Thanks for sharing! :ThmbUp:

MNslappy
04-30-2008, 02:19 AM
All the Runners of the American Triple Crown
by Kathleen Irwin and Joy Reeves

The Triple Crown database proudly sponsored by Team Valor (http://www.teamvalor.com/)

What a handy little website this is ehh? The only thing that would make it better would be to list the payouts.... But I ain't complaining, nicely done Kathy and Joy. :ThmbUp:

Bruddah
04-30-2008, 05:53 AM
What a handy little website this is ehh? The only thing that would make it better would be to list the payouts.... But I ain't complaining, nicely done Kathy and Joy. :ThmbUp:

Thanks to Team Valor and the ladies for sharing their hard work. Also, thanks to MNslappy for finding it and sharing the information. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

I apologize to fmhealth for being the original to start the thread. You deserve an atta boy. :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

fmhealth
04-30-2008, 05:12 PM
Thanks for your gracious but truly unneccessary apology. After 49 losing years, I really can't provide any useful 'capping insights. The least I can do is pass along some interesing sites that I encounter.

Best of luck!
FMH