PDA

View Full Version : Wanna See Obama's Future........click here

JustRalph
04-29-2008, 02:15 AM
0sPeQ2mKRro

Greyfox
04-29-2008, 06:58 AM
On that video the future looks black, no pun intended. It's "were sorry this video is no longer available."

DJofSD
04-29-2008, 09:29 AM
Missippi?

JustRalph
04-29-2008, 01:21 PM
On that video the future looks black, no pun intended. It's "were sorry this video is no longer available."

It just worked for me.........at 1:20p on Tues

This is a local race that is using Preacher Wright in an ad. If this becomes the norm, every ad on TV will be a free ad for John McCain. This guy has already made the leap and is communicating the message that being endorsed by Obama is like supporting Rev. Wright. This could get very bad in the future.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EjyTiT_KJbM

PaceAdvantage
04-30-2008, 02:40 AM
Wait until the DNC starts pummeling the airways with McCain=Bush ads....you don't think every ad is going to contain video of Bush endorsing McCain?

Which anchor will be harder to overcome? Wright or Bush?

DJofSD
04-30-2008, 09:18 AM
Which anchor will be harder to overcome? Wright or Bush?

Mike, that's easy to answer, Bush.

His legacy will be reviled by both sides.

riskman
05-01-2008, 02:05 AM
On the foreign policy front, Osama bin Laden is still on the loose, Afghanistan is slowly slipping back into chaos, and Iraq remains a hideous quagmire. Bush is obviously hoping that Iraq will turn around and he'll get the credit, but what are the odds? Close to zero.

Then there is the historic reversal of fiscal fortunes for the US government from where Bush took office and projected surpluses as far as he could project and promises of tax cuts that would never cause a deficit.

There is increased skepticsm and anger abroad from our allies, enemies and virtually everywhear in between.

There is our country's reputation and crediblity on human rights to be severely diminished on torture and access to justice.

There is the legacy of a Medicare Part D prescription coverage that was written by and for the insurance industry that the nation cannot afford and is getting little value - the same Bush had warned against expanding Medicare Part D without first reforming it, and then did precisely that when politically expedient.

There is the rising poverty rates, rising health care costs, and increased rates of insurance all ignored by the so called "compassionate" conservatives.

There is a growing gap between the haves and have nots, a country increasingly polarized and skeptical -the opposite of what Bush promised to deliver.

Bottom line--"F"

hcap
05-01-2008, 06:12 AM
Wait until the DNC starts pummeling the airways with McCain=Bush ads....you don't think every ad is going to contain video of Bush endorsing McCain?

Which anchor will be harder to overcome? Wright or Bush?Looks like bush is a heavier anchor.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24390690/

NBC/WSJ Poll: Bush a liability for McCain
A new poll says Bush — not Wright or Bill Clinton — is voters' main concern

WASHINGTON - Sen. Barack Obama’s ties to the Rev. Jeremiah Wright could hurt his presidential hopes. So could his comment about “bitter” small-town America clinging to guns and religion. And Americans might question Sen. Hillary Clinton’s honesty and trustworthiness.

But according to the latest NBC News/Wall Street Journal poll, the bigger problem appears to be John McCain's ties to President Bush.

In the survey, 43 percent of registered voters say they have major concerns that McCain is too closely aligned with the current administration.

By comparison:

* 36 percent have major concerns that Clinton seems to change her position on some issues (like driver’s licenses for illegal immigrants and the North American Free Trade Agreement, which her husband signed but which she now opposes)
* 34 percent say they’re bothered by Obama’s “bitter” remarks
* 32 percent have a major problem with the Illinois senator’s past associations with Wright and the 1960s radical William Ayers
* 27 percent have serious concerns that Bill Clinton would have too much influence on U.S. policy decisions if his wife is elected

hcap
05-01-2008, 06:19 AM
The economy and this is some of what McSame must overcome. If Wright was 200 ft tall, there would still be no comparison.

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/20643/thumbs/r-MISSION-ACCOMPLISHED-large.jpg

Tom
05-01-2008, 07:34 AM
I don't remeber, hcapo, but when this photo was taken, did you post a warning that it wasn't over, that there would be the violence that followed?
Did you provide a valuable insight into what was going to come?

hcap
05-01-2008, 07:58 PM
Actually I did post. Particularly about the PHOTO OP setup by the PR boys at the WH. That the crewman of the ship DID not hoist the Mission Accomplished sign on their own as was initially claimed. The overall phoniness of the stunt. And if I remember correctly, I also pointed out that bush did very little flying out to the ship which was only 20 or 30 miles off the coast.

And if I remember correctly you and all the other rabid George W Churchill lovers practically creamed in your respective pants when you saw how tightly his flight suit straps created a codpiece.

Not that there's anything wrong with that! :lol:

BTW, I also remarked that even then when our losses were very small compared to now, the "dead enders" as rummy was babbling about were much more in number and the reporting from Iraq was skewed towards the Pollyanna-esque. Can you say "EMBED".

The whole stunt was Orwellian.

Look carefully at the photo and you will see McSame standing behind georgie boy staring forlornly out at you.

Tom
05-01-2008, 09:53 PM
Anyone ever tell you that you were a real jerk?:kiss:

PaceAdvantage
05-02-2008, 02:42 AM
He's got the balls to call us rabid? Wow....

Who's the one that keeps posting nonstop about a lame duck President? Even in threads that aren't about politics! And we're rabid?

More delusions from the far left....

hcap
05-02-2008, 05:40 AM
Rabid might be an understatement. You all have forgotten the wild crush. The unwavering support for bush back in the early days of the invasion. Not much factual evidence caused any doubt. It was only shortly thereafter that some disavowing began. Directly proportional to the non-embed news that began to appear. You gentlemen persisted even when those of us who opposed the war, posted obvious administration lies.

Instead you questioned our patriotism. Called us traitors. And tried to marginalize us. Still goes on here. In another thread yesterday Boxcar equated "libs" and Islamo-fascist whack jobs.

Sounds like he is calling libs traitors. Or am I mistaken?
Oh yeah Tom asked if I will send flowers to a recently killed terrorist?

Tom
05-02-2008, 07:23 AM
Oh yeah Tom asked if I will send flowers to a recently killed terrorist?

Not true. I asked if you were asking what the address was to send them. I thought it was a given you would be doing so.

PaceAdvantage
05-02-2008, 09:44 AM
And Hcap and the boys promised us impeachment and perp walks. Yet, even with a Democratically controlled Congress, we saw no such nonsense. And he calls us rabid?

JustRalph
05-02-2008, 01:23 PM
Instead you questioned our patriotism. Called us traitors. And tried to marginalize us. Still goes on here. In another thread yesterday Boxcar equated "libs" and Islamo-fascist whack jobs.

I still do. Maybe for slightly different reasons.

46zilzal
05-02-2008, 01:24 PM
And Hcap and the boys promised us impeachment and perp walks.
Quote that promise. IT never was stated.

JustRalph
05-11-2008, 01:19 AM
7UAFbMLZm4g

I don't think he is un-electable............ but this was obviously made by a Hillary supporter.............

JustRalph
05-11-2008, 01:48 AM
Quote that promise. IT never was stated.

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=19575&highlight=frog+march

hcap
05-11-2008, 05:46 AM
We might have wished for impeachment and the perp walks. But the thread you posted was the Sibel Edmonds thread. Her allegations that we picked up on. She is still under a gag order.

BTW,same thread where you posted about French health care by mistake

46zilzal
05-11-2008, 11:53 AM
nope not there.

46zilzal
05-11-2008, 12:15 PM
Isn't this an objective argument: we are told what this fellow MIGHT do, versus the idiots currently in office and what they actually did.

Tom
05-11-2008, 12:26 PM
That is not what this thread is about.
Go find one you are comfortable being in.

lsbets
05-11-2008, 12:44 PM
PA, here was my favorite frog march thread:

http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27986&highlight=rove+leopold

Of course it was fairly easy to see the report was bull, but hey, they had hope, right?

JustRalph
05-11-2008, 02:50 PM
I agree. Leopold was wrong. Am I guilty of jumping the gun? Maybe my wishful thinking pulled the trigger. On the other hand, I still think Rove is going down.
Just a matter of time.

BTW, wha' happenned to the Iraqi General and stories from your compadres about those pesky WMDs shipped to Syria?
Did Leopold write those stories too. :lol: :lol:

nice catch LS.

hcap
05-11-2008, 08:57 PM
BTW, wha' happenned to the Iraqi General and stories from your compadres about those pesky WMDs shipped to Syria?
Did Leopold write those stories too? :lol: :lol:
nice catch LS.
Youse guys chuckle away about many of us wanting to see Karl play hide the soap, yet ignore how wrong you were, completely wrong on the WMD claims.
I'll take our dud Rove stories versus your WMD duds as more factual anyday!

Tom
05-11-2008, 11:07 PM
US guys wrong on WMD????

Time for PA's video again?
How soon they forget.

PaceAdvantage
05-12-2008, 01:10 AM
Yes, I believe those WMD claims started way before Bush ever walzed into town....hmmmm....let's see.....haven't done this in a while....ooops.....there we go:

ePb6H-j51xE

46zilzal
05-12-2008, 02:05 PM
Reminds me EXACTLY of the crap Grisham shows in his new book The Appeal.

Lefty
05-12-2008, 03:16 PM
zilly, them there facts are hard to abide, eh what?