PDA

View Full Version : Be like HAMAS....vote for OBAMA

PaceAdvantage
04-27-2008, 04:55 PM
Obama camp 'flattered' by Hamas compliment
Terror group compared senator to JFK in its endorsement of him for president

Barack Obama's campaign said yesterday it is "flattered" that Hamas' endorsement of the Illinois senator compared him to John F. Kennedy, though it objects to any diplomatic contact with the terrorist group.....more here (http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=61852)
also:

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/79923.html

Overlay
04-27-2008, 05:03 PM
Talk about trying to play all sides of an issue! What are he and his campaign organization thinking/smoking?

lamboguy
04-27-2008, 05:12 PM
i bet on mccain to win the election. i know this is a crazy world and there are plenty of screwballs that have have their brains blown up with all the drugs they have stuck in their systems. so i guess i can lose my bet. but i guess i bet with my heart, because i root for the USA.

robert99
04-27-2008, 05:16 PM
Obama camp 'flattered' by Hamas compliment
Terror group compared senator to JFK in its endorsement of him for president

also:

http://www.breitbart.tv/html/79923.html

Hamas are the democratically elected Government of Palestine.
Hamas remains committed to the armed struggle, the destruction of Israel and retaliatory attacks on Israeli civilians. Would have thought they would have been more at home with the Republicans.

Tom
04-27-2008, 06:13 PM
No, no....republicans are bent on FIGHTING terrorists, Obama wants to have tea with them. Speaks a lot about the dem primary leader, doesn't it?
You too, for that coment.:ThmbDown::ThmbDown::ThmbDown:

Bill Olmsted
04-27-2008, 06:29 PM
If Obama wins da' nom, din i be's a votin' fo' MaKaine.

Dat be fo' sho. Ooooooooooo Weeeeeeeee.

toetoe
04-27-2008, 06:50 PM
That "vernacular" is right out of Porgy and Bess. Either you're an expert on Gulla culture and no harm is done, or that is just UGLY. :confused:

Overlay
04-27-2008, 07:24 PM
No, no....republicans are bent on FIGHTING terrorists, Obama wants to have tea with them.

And yet, The Solomon Project's analysis of the Jewish vote in 2004 (http://www.thesolomonproject.org/jewishvote.pdf) contains the following findings:

" • The best estimate of the two-party Jewish vote in 2004 – based on the National Election Pool (NEP) exit poll sample of 1511 Jewish voters – is:
• Senator John Kerry: 78%
• President George Bush: 22%
• The Jewish two-party vote in 2004 was 29% more Democratic than the national two-party vote. This number has been remarkably stable over the last three presidential elections.
• A large majority (from 65% to 74%) of American Jews identify as Democrats.
Estimates of the percentage of American Jews who identify as Republicans range from 11-21%."

Bill Olmsted
04-27-2008, 07:28 PM
UGLY is in the eye of the beholder.

GaryG
04-27-2008, 07:30 PM
Yo Bill: If I had made that post I would be on double secret probation by now......:lol:

Bill Olmsted
04-27-2008, 07:32 PM
Dean Wormer, please don't whip me.
Don't whip these tired ole bones.

Snag
04-27-2008, 07:40 PM
Hamas are the democratically elected Government of Palestine.
Hamas remains committed to the armed struggle, the destruction of Israel and retaliatory attacks on Israeli civilians. Would have thought they would have been more at home with the Republicans.

robert, Hamas is a Terror Group regardless of the cloths you want to put on the pig.

Hank
04-27-2008, 09:41 PM

Sad to see you debase yourself in such a cowardly bigoted manner.

Light
04-27-2008, 10:04 PM
You dont make peace with your friends,you make peace with your enemies. Leaving Hamas,Hezbollah,Iran,Syria etc out of talks is pointless and will just perpetuate the status quo with hollow talks of peace. The U.S. and Israel should bring their egoes down to earth. They have performed more acts of terrorism on innocent people than all the terrorist groups put together. They just dont call it terrorism. The term "terrorism" is a propaganda designed to scare the uneducated masses into demonizing a group of people they dont understand. Propaganda so strong,that most do not even contemplate the thought of understanding or being open anymore. Thus you have ignorant remarks of not talking to your enemy. Well you'll either have to kill them all or fight them for a very long time and so far none of these options have worked. In the meantime,the price of of this obstinate path has starting to take its toll.

Light
04-27-2008, 10:14 PM
Sometimes I dont understand Obama. He prides himself on his intellect and is one who doesnt seem ashamed to be called a liberal. Then he talks like GW and does not want to talk with the enemy.And talks of bombing Pakistan. Now that's close to retardation cause they are a nuclear power and there are many forces at work there. On those last 2 aspects,how is he different from Bush? A carbon copy.(no pun intended)I thought he was cool and he was/is still my pick but I'll take his pastor anyday over him.

ljb
04-27-2008, 10:32 PM

You never would have voted Democrat any way, nothing lost here.

juanepstein
04-27-2008, 10:34 PM
the shiite know hes unexperienced and they can take advantage of him.

they will start attacking israel again. obama will call for attacks because thats what hamas wants so they can speed up the process of the return of the 13th imam.

iran has built roads from where the 13th imam will appear in the end days and they have road signs up on all the streets so the 13th imam will get to babylon faster. cant have the 13th imam make a wrong turn on a one way street.lol!

crazy shiit!

riskman
04-27-2008, 11:37 PM
We have seen similar developments both in Egypt and in Pakistan. In the Egyptian elections, the radical Muslim Brotherhood, despite being suppressed by the Egyptian government, won a large number of seats. In Pakistan elements friendly or neutral toward al Qaeda control part of the government. In Iraq, Bush’s invasion has replaced secular Sunnis with Islamist Shia allied with Iran.

With the triumph of Hamas in the Palestinian election, we see the total failure of Bush’s Middle Eastern policy. Bush's policy has succeeded in displacing secular moderates from Middle Eastern governments and.. replacing them with Islamic extremists. It boggles the mind that this disastrous result makes Americans feel safer.O'Bama has a long way to go to equal GWB's disasters by error or design.

HUSKER55
04-27-2008, 11:53 PM
O'cmon now guys and girls. There are things worse than the Hamas. For example, If Obama gets elected we have to listen to Rev Wright and lord knows how many rap artist in the white house.

:lol:

JustRalph
04-28-2008, 02:46 AM
Hamas is a designated Terrorist Organization by the State Department.

BTW, Rev. Wright has handed out Hamas pamplets at the church........while his pupil Mr. Barack Obama was attending. He also published Hamas pamplets in in the Church Newsletter.

Next week they are going to print an ad for Al Queda in the newsletter.....................now that was a joke..........but It wouldn't surprise me............

PaceAdvantage
04-28-2008, 10:38 AM
You never would have voted Democrat any way, nothing lost here.Obviously, you don't read this board very often, or not very intently. It is my perception that Bill is very much a Democrat....then again, maybe the joke is on me....

toetoe
04-28-2008, 04:09 PM
Hank,

I can't agree that it's cowardly, just beneath him.