PDA

View Full Version : Harness:........@ CHST & Bmp.....4-27-08

LottaKash
04-27-2008, 03:29 AM
Have 2-Picks today.....1 at Chester Downs..and 1 at Balmoral Park..........

6th Race at Chester...#5 - BAY SIGN......will get my cash this afternoon..........

on 3/29 @YR..this horse took a recent new Top TM_SR of 99, this was against some top quality horses, didn't do much in this race, as he was surely overmatched......fin ok, evenly in 28:last 1/4

was shipped, after that new top SR to Pcd, and on 4/5 ran an even race in sr93.........I believe because of that new top SR, he was shipped to an easier place to race, and was given an E-Z race to heal up a bit.....plus his trainer goes wherever he goes......( most times when a horse is shipped to a new track, he will get a new, more local trainer, at that new track )...Not Kelvin Harrison..........

On 4/12 from the 7 post, he began his journey, to move forward in this race and was parked out 8th, BUT, Watch this....from the 1/2 to the 3/4, he blew past 4 horses and ducked into the rail position in 4th....But in that middle bang up effort he posted a 26:3 qtr......yikes and finished nice with a 28 flat 4th......from the 7hole a worthy effort.......against horses he wasn't going to beat anyway......not a lame bouncy horse, by any means......He is fast and fit......

He gets George Brennan this afternoon, and Harrison gives Brennan a lot of his drives.......a Plus is he is in the Best Post at Chester, by far.......He has Plenty of Back Class earning $161K last year.......He is an 8yo and at that age, they sometimes take a little longer to get going, with 11 starts this year...he is just starting to get good.....and in his recent races this year, he has been running against better horses, than most of these in here today...........I like.......

In the 10th Race @ Bmp......#3 - WAKE UP MIKE is my selection......He has Michael Oosting back aboard....

2 starts back on 4/12 he raced incerdibly powerful, especially for a $4K clm-er.......He took a new TM-SR of 83, far and away better than any of these in here tonite

He beat his previous race's SR by 11 pts, and usually any class of horse will bounce off of that, Big-Time, especially 4 clmers....

So,on 4/19 he boosted up to $6K clm.......where I believe, he was to get an Ez Race, turns out alittle strangely, as from the 3 hole he dropped to 7th at the1/4 running evenly throughout the race, but get this, he passed 2 horses and gained 2 lengths in the stretch, powering to a 27:2 last 1/4........hardly a lame and bouncy horse in need of an ez-race........what puzzles me is why he is dropping back to 4k......./what are these guys up to.?... I will stay, it's too addicting a situation for me.........we'll see.......after that last 1/4 and the top speed # the race before........maybe now he bounced.......I could see the outcome for free, but I'll bet a few anyway..........

humbly,

LottaKash
04-27-2008, 03:25 PM
OOPS...I was just looking at the results for Chester, and I noticed that my selection in the 6th Race ..#5 Bay Sign, wasn't even in the money, and I was disappointed as I thought he would do well.........

But, this race is for MONDAY 4-28-08, and not today which is Sunday.......:lol:

best,

mrroyboy
04-27-2008, 08:33 PM
Ok

Your saying that when a horse posts a new top SR he will probably bounce in his next race but the races after that could be good ones.?

LottaKash
04-27-2008, 10:30 PM
Ok

Your saying that when a horse posts a new top SR he will probably bounce in his next race but the races after that could be good ones.?

Mrroyboy, I have to apologize, but I spent more that a half hour, crafitng an explanation to your question.......it would've been very insightful.......but somehow I lost the post, and I don't have the time nor the patience to do it over again........another time......haha :bang:

best.......

LottaKash
04-27-2008, 11:23 PM
The result of the race @ bmp , 4-27-08, 10R... Wake up Mike, went off at even money and fin 3d and paid 2.10 .......yeesh........for me so much for Bmp and cheap claimers......Now I remember, why I quit playing that track......haha........:bang: ........no bet, thank goodness....embarrassed to have mentioned him.....

best,

LottaKash
04-28-2008, 02:29 PM
the result....6th R @Chester #5 Bay Sign-- fin2d....$3.60 2.60.....that is the bad news....

The good news, the horse I feared the most, won and paid $8.80......but, the exacta came back for $31.60 and saved the whole thing for me......:D

Wish I had a chart right now, I am curious why this horse lost........

I think from now on, if anyone is interested, I will also post the "Horse I Fear the Most",....as they often, when my horse loses, will beat me.....and many times I will have them boxed......:cool:

humbly,