PDA

View Full Version : Harlem Rocker - wow!

menifee
04-26-2008, 02:22 PM
What a nice horse - J BE K is no slouch. J BE K got a way with a soft first fraction, though he was pushed in the second quarter. Harlem Rocker ran by him like he was standing still - what acceleration. This might be a nice play in the Preakness.

ny0707ny
04-26-2008, 02:36 PM
Yeah I just seen the race. I picked J Be K to win. Harlem Rocker was his only threat. It looks like he can't go past 7f J Be K. Maybe that makes Harlem Rocker look just a little better than he is. Still a nice race by him though. J Be K is really just a sprinter. Still thought he can win with the slow pace.

Oddzilla
04-26-2008, 03:12 PM
Harlem Rocker may be bound for the Queen's Plate: http://horseracingfans.net/blog/view/id_26/title_harlem-rocker-rolls-over-j-be-k-in-withers/

It was a nice looking move he made on J Be K.

asH
04-26-2008, 03:37 PM
Yeah I just seen the race. I picked J Be K to win. Harlem Rocker was his only threat. It looks like he can't go past 7f J Be K. Maybe that makes Harlem Rocker look just a little better than he is. Still a nice race by him though. J Be K is really just a sprinter. Still thought he can win with the slow pace.

same way I saw it, didnt use JK in pk 4 (stamina)looked tough for a second.... in these short priced pk 4's u gotta take a stand!...Aqu 5th I had it either way , but the 2 was my single in the pk6

...NY07- slow pace comment: JK couldnt go slow in LaDerby; and if he did slow it down, he brings it back to HR's strength...I thought Face The Cat would have run better

john del riccio
04-26-2008, 03:56 PM
Note was who he beat last out... if its possible for 2-1 to be an underlay...this was it.

John

john del riccio
04-26-2008, 03:57 PM
OVERLAY....

asH
04-26-2008, 04:05 PM
OVERLAY....

aggreed!