Cangamble
04-26-2008, 11:43 AM
4 Stake races and all.

No details yet.

ezrabrooks
04-26-2008, 12:06 PM
4 Stake races and all.

No details yet.

Impressive reporting...not even on the CRC site yet. Thanks for the heads up.

magwell
04-26-2008, 12:09 PM
they claim they are running today

Cangamble
04-26-2008, 12:10 PM
Impressive reporting...not even on the CRC site yet. Thanks for the heads up.
Got it off HPITV

I love betting on a non HPI account while watching HPITV. It gives me a sense of redemption.

Tom
04-26-2008, 12:30 PM
Good. I hope some of the horsemen go friggin broke.
We can always use more bagboys at Piggly Wiggly. :lol:

GaryG
04-26-2008, 01:13 PM
1st race 6-4-7

trigger
04-26-2008, 01:16 PM
1st race 6-4-7

Just your imagination....I suppose you had it too.;)

njcurveball
04-26-2008, 01:28 PM
Every day now we do the "Calder shuffle".

They put the races in the machine, we bet them and then the money is refunded.

Some people are breaking even at Calder for the first time ever. :lol:

They are not doing well. About $61.000 bet on the first race, but the spite game continues. :bang:

Tom
04-26-2008, 01:31 PM
Some people are breaking even at Calder for the first time ever.

:lol::lol::lol:

karlskorner
04-26-2008, 05:44 PM
Like someother things you can read on this board with a grain of salt. Of course the "well-wishers" were right there to respond. Calder was open today with a very nice Saturday crowd, of course it helped that they giave everyone a $5.00 mutual ticket free (doesn't every track) I am glad our resident Trainer Tom Schell was busy getting his chargers ready and didn't get to read the news, he picked up some nice purse money in the 3rd and 9th.

An angle I have mentioned and reported on a couple times in the past. so I can't be accused for redboarding. JOCKS ONLY MOUNT FOR THE DAY. 1st race today at CRC, Marleni Noguera, only mount for the day, carries a 5lb bug, with a 20 percent BRIS win ratio, riding a horse out of Northern Afleet, only speed horse in the race (led all the way) while being 4 wide and finished 35 lengths back in it's last race at GP 3/2/08, carried a bullet workout on 4/13 and an old time trainer. Paid $23.40. This all happened in the land of milk and honey.

dartman51
04-26-2008, 05:59 PM
they claim they are running today

They are running today. CRC is on HRTV.

Tom
04-26-2008, 06:19 PM
Which begs the question....why?
Why bother/waste the airwaves showing a track most people cannot bet?
Stupid descision on HRTV's part.....stupid.

karlskorner
04-26-2008, 07:02 PM
I don't have that problem. Come the 4th of July you will be able to celebrate the one day of summer.

Cangamble
04-26-2008, 07:50 PM
Like someother things you can read on this board with a grain of salt. Of course the "well-wishers" were right there to respond. Calder was open today with a very nice Saturday crowd, of course it helped that they giave everyone a $5.00 mutual ticket free (doesn't every track) I am glad our resident Trainer Tom Schell was busy getting his chargers ready and didn't get to read the news, he picked up some nice purse money in the 3rd and 9th.

An angle I have mentioned and reported on a couple times in the past. so I can't be accused for redboarding. JOCKS ONLY MOUNT FOR THE DAY. 1st race today at CRC, Marleni Noguera, only mount for the day, carries a 5lb bug, with a 20 percent BRIS win ratio, riding a horse out of Northern Afleet, only speed horse in the race (led all the way) while being 4 wide and finished 35 lengths back in it's last race at GP 3/2/08, carried a bullet workout on 4/13 and an old time trainer. Paid $23.40. This all happened in the land of milk and honey.
I just went by what the HPI talking head said " unfortunately, Calder canceled today"
It was repeated a few times between 11-12 o'clock.
Again, I also said I couldn't find any reasons for it.
I still thought it was canceled to tell you the truth. I went to Super Tote, and the track wasn't listed today at around 1:00.
That stopped me from checking the results on Equibase.
I was still leary before checking on Super Tote as I kept checking Equibase for cancellations and couldn't find any info on a Calder cancellation.

Tom
04-26-2008, 11:02 PM
I don't have that problem. Come the 4th of July you will be able to celebrate the one day of summer.
It certaily will not be betting Calder!

JustRalph
04-28-2008, 03:20 AM
Which begs the question....why?
Why bother/waste the airwaves showing a track most people cannot bet?
Stupid descision on HRTV's part.....stupid.

The talking heads exceeded their word quota............you gotta fill it up with something

It was either Calder or John White was going to recite the breeding on every horse in America on the way to giving results from Podunk downs.............