PDA

View Full Version : 25Apr08Hol *** Selections ***

SRK
04-25-2008, 09:42 PM
Race 1

Friday night lights are back at Hollywood. Short fields – size and talent wise. Some long prices. Good times. Can you get past the obvious in the opener? Lady Disdain (6) and Stress Free (7). Lady seems to be the more accomplished router (which isn’t saying much), and while Jon Court is not flashy, I think he is a honest pro, who will always gives his best. Migliore, on the other hand, is a concern, but Spawr is good off the claim, and Stress Free put in a decent effort, two back, at seven furlongs, which indicate she could be the controlling speed. Tough to split the top two. Almost anyone else could clunk up and hit the board. Drastic Tactics (3) can route some, and exotic threats La Mandonna (4) and Zee Topper (8) both look to be picking up the pieces late.

Sailwolf
04-25-2008, 09:47 PM
Race 1

Friday night lights are back at Hollywood. Short fields – size and talent wise. Some long prices. Good times. Can you get past the obvious in the opener? Lady Disdain (6) and Stress Free (7). Lady seems to be the more accomplished router (which isn’t saying much), and while Jon Court is not flashy, I think he is a honest pro, who will always gives his best. Migliore, on the other hand, is a concern, but Spawr is good off the claim, and Stress Free put in a decent effort, two back, at seven furlongs, which indicate she could be the controlling speed. Tough to split the top two. Almost anyone else could clunk up and hit the board. Drastic Tactics (3) can route some, and exotic threats La Mandonna (4) and Zee Topper (8) both look to be picking up the pieces late.

Zee Topper won at Hollywood a year ago same trainer and jockey

SRK
04-25-2008, 10:05 PM
Sailwolf,

Nice data mining.

She caught my mind's eye, as I went down the PP's. I was even thinking she was older than 8. If I wasn't so cheap I get the lifetime PP's so I'd be able to catch those key bits of info.

Whaddya think?

Sailwolf
04-25-2008, 10:08 PM
Sailwolf,

Nice data mining.

She caught my mind's eye, as I went down the PP's. I was even thinking she was older than 8. If I wasn't so cheap I get the lifetime PP's so I'd be able to catch those key bits of info.

Whaddya think?

You don't need the lifetime pps. I got this infro from the racing digest. The infro was in the the drf. Only a year ago.

But only 10 to 1

rcknhrse
04-25-2008, 11:46 PM
any thoughts on race 8.

it is part of the delmar online contest.
i went with #2 but its a shakey selection at best