PDA

View Full Version : What the **** is with the horsemen at Calder

pktruckdriver
04-25-2008, 11:46 AM
What is the problem at Calder, now?

No ADW wagering at Calder, why is this, seems stupid to me, why isn't it??

Is the ADW screwing the Horsemen that badly , they don't want the bigger pools bet into by the ADW's, or do they get screwed out of the money??

Calder is one of my favorite tracks to play, WTF do i do now?

Patrick

CyberBet
04-25-2008, 11:52 AM
THG is trying to restructure the simulcast pricing model is the short answer.

richrosa
04-25-2008, 12:34 PM
I guess you didn't know they substantially raised the takeouts too.

Calder takeout thread (http://www.paceadvantage.com/forum/showthread.php?t=46134)

pktruckdriver
04-25-2008, 12:41 PM
Who raised the takeouts , the horsemen or the state or the track, and do the ADW also get to raise takeouts, or not??

Trying to learn why my Calder isn't available to bet online, and why not,

IN PURE FFING ENGLISH, PLEASE.

Who is the greedy bastards now?

I understand certain states do not allow certain tracks, and that I can understand a little , but not really, heck a track is a track, a betting pool is a betting pool, and with computers now-a-days, the money should be mingled easily enough, right?

So what the **** is the problem???

richrosa
04-25-2008, 12:49 PM
This forum is full of good information if you look for it and not expect others to do your work for you. If you ask nice, many people will help you. Since you didn't ask nice, I'm going to go back to work.

pktruckdriver
04-25-2008, 01:12 PM
That was nice, only one bad word, all the others were bleeped.

That way no one should be offended, and my anger was completly shining thru.

Yes this upsets me and I'm pissed about it, so sue me if I'm asking in anger.

And yes I did read your thread about Calder raising takeouts, who isn't, does it make me happy ,no it doesn't, but it like every thing else it goes up, now is that not true??

Show me a track where takeouts were lowered recently, or anything going down, not fuel , food either, taxes too, all going up, but what does that got to do with why Calder is not available for me to bet on???

Patrick

magwell
04-25-2008, 02:05 PM
That was nice, only one bad word, all the others were bleeped.

That way no one should be offended, and my anger was completly shining thru.

Yes this upsets me and I'm pissed about it, so sue me if I'm asking in anger.

And yes I did read your thread about Calder raising takeouts, who isn't, does it make me happy ,no it doesn't, but it like every thing else it goes up, now is that not true??

Show me a track where takeouts were lowered recently, or anything going down, not fuel , food either, taxes too, all going up, but what does that got to do with why Calder is not available for me to bet on???

Patrick I feel your PAIN :bang:

russowen77
04-25-2008, 02:07 PM
Before blaming the horseman see how much the pursues go up in relation to the additional income. They might have that much umph but they sure don't here.

dutchboy
04-25-2008, 03:12 PM
http://louisville.bizjournals.com/louisville/stories/2008/04/21/daily20.html

PT,

This will explain why. Google a question and you can find an answer in a few seconds. Better plan than insulting people on this forum.

20 years ago you would have had no track to bet online. So don't be offended that you cannot bet CRC.

pktruckdriver
04-25-2008, 04:24 PM
Thank you all for the replies.

I still don't see where I personally insulted anyone in this post, really I don't.

If I am I'm blind to seeing it. My frustration is with whoever is keeping me from betting on Calder, so unless you're a Flordia horseman, or Calder employee, I don't see how any insults are thrown out.

Yes Dutchboy, I am spoiled a little bit, because of the internet being readily available to wager on, where as 10 years ago it wasn't , I know this, and I am happy it is available now.

Patrick

russowen77
04-25-2008, 04:32 PM
http://louisville.bizjournals.com/louisville/stories/2008/04/21/daily20.html

PT,

This will explain why. Google a question and you can find an answer in a few seconds. Better plan than insulting people on this forum.

20 years ago you would have had no track to bet online. So don't be offended that you cannot bet CRC.
Well, that pretty much leaves the horsemen out of it now doesn't it.