PDA

View Full Version : FRIDAY WOOD 4/25/08

botster
04-25-2008, 01:27 AM
Back into the "great white north".

1st 6 7-1 IM A CROWN TOO has hit his projected improvement and can win again...need 6-1.

3rd 5 6-1 STEP BY STEP(BEST) appeared to run into a "buzzsaw" out of town in last.I believe this one has a heck of a shot to win this series.Unfortunatly draws in a short field here and may see too much action at the windows...will take 4-1 here in this abbreviated field.
3 KERRS LIGHT 8-1 I will use this one a bit with the choice tonight.

4th 5 NORDIC LANE 12-1(SPOT) refused to take 3-1 in last, but will be salivating at the odds tonight on the move up in class.

5th 5 ALAMODE 8-1 mares are funny, sometimes will go a few where they don't seem to try.Though i am thinking may have had some problems to work out on her in the last few.I think this mare has those type of lines and she may be up closer and in position to win tonight.

9th 7 MY FINE LADY 6-1 also falls into the same category as the latter,up until last week where she became interested for the entire mile...dangerous.

Good Fortune All:jump:

botster
04-25-2008, 10:36 PM
Back into the "great white north".

1st 6 7-1 IM A CROWN TOO has hit his projected improvement and can win again...need 6-1.

3rd 5 6-1 STEP BY STEP(BEST) appeared to run into a "buzzsaw" out of town in last.I believe this one has a heck of a shot to win this series.Unfortunatly draws in a short field here and may see too much action at the windows...will take 4-1 here in this abbreviated field.
3 KERRS LIGHT 8-1 I will use this one a bit with the choice tonight.

4th 5 NORDIC LANE 12-1(SPOT) refused to take 3-1 in last, but will be salivating at the odds tonight on the move up in class.

5th 5 ALAMODE 8-1 mares are funny, sometimes will go a few where they don't seem to try.Though i am thinking may have had some problems to work out on her in the last few.I think this mare has those type of lines and she may be up closer and in position to win tonight.

9th 7 MY FINE LADY 6-1 also falls into the same category as the latter,up until last week where she became interested for the entire mile...dangerous.

Good Fortune All:jump:

None of these picked up their hooves tonight, "moocho chalk" most of the night.:bang:...very rough week.

Last shot saturday at the wood for a possible comeback.

Good Fortune All.

LottaKash
04-25-2008, 11:00 PM
Hey Bot, everyday is different....I remember plenty of em.........

btw.....Is this the last week for Wdb ?....then Mohawk......?

best,

botster
04-26-2008, 07:05 AM
Hey Bot, everyday is different....I remember plenty of em.........

btw.....Is this the last week for Wdb ?....then Mohawk......?

best,

Last night at Woodbine is this Monday, then switches back to Mohawk on Thursday.

LottaKash
04-26-2008, 10:18 AM
10-4 on the switch....

The Closers are coming.........:lol:

headhawg
04-26-2008, 10:27 AM
The Closers are coming.......Woo-hoo! :jump:

Of course, that's how I thought the Big M would play and that just hasn't been the case.

whyhorseofcourse
04-26-2008, 10:36 AM
I enjoy playing your picks if the odds are right.
I cant handicap woodbine harness worth a darn.
Looking foward to them today.