PDA

View Full Version : Toetoe on Grass

toetoe
04-24-2008, 12:25 PM
Uh, I mean Toetoe is smokin' on grass ... durn it, Toetoe is smokin' on the grass. There.

Keeneland today:

(4) Far be it from me to go overboard for a Robbie Albarado mount, but Amwaal at 10/1 ? We like it. Must give minor love to Gasconade, also at 10/1.

(6) Paris Winds and Contentious are nice runners, but underlaid here. Pletcher's charge, Italian Girl, will be a deal if she stays at 6/1. Also, Dowell House, at 8/1, deserves credit for going gate to wire at Fair Grounds, through decent fractions, even. Unless the turf turned super speedy that day, that is impressive. Possible to finish up in there, sending the exotics skyward, are Neon Lipstick, Sousaphone (long *O*), Aristo and Im Classic Quality.

The pick-six is impocerous, as usual, but I'll make FlawlesTreasure a single in the feecha (20/1).

Aqueduct today:

(5) Cross the Atlantic at 4/1 is fine, but check out Sonic Boom, with a big-time turf daddy, at 20/1 ( :jump: ). Scratches are bound to lower the prices, so tread carefully, boys and girls.

(7) Get a price in this one, as every single runner except the entry has a shot. Enjoy.

(9) Freud Ian Girl at 6/1 is my single here. If you think Zen Buddha in race (7) and/or Better Again in race (8) are/is singleable, let's party.

Burls
04-24-2008, 03:33 PM
Uh, I mean Toetoe is smokin' on grass ... durn it, Toetoe is smokin' on the grass. There.

Keeneland today:

(4) Far be it from me to go overboard for a Robbie Albarado mount, but Amwaal at 10/1 ? We like it. Must give minor love to Gasconade, also at 10/1.

The pick-six is impocerous, as usual,7 Xela took race 4 paying a hefty $45.80.

Initially, Xela's owner Brian Kiatsky was touched by what he took to be a confetti celebration in the Keeneland grandstand applauding Xela's longshot win.
Only later did he realize that he was just looking at the simultaneous tossing of torn up P6 tickets by disgusted Keeneland bettors, the 4th race being the first leg of the highly anticipated carryover P6.
The only question now is: Will the P6 carry over until Friday?

toetoe
04-24-2008, 03:36 PM
One 10/1 morning liner later ... oh, yes.