PDA

View Full Version : BIGM THURSDAY 4/24/08

botster
04-23-2008, 11:54 PM
Much better card tonight.Here are the interesting one's.

1st 6 FOX VALLEY CONMAN 10-1 heres a lightly raced one who put in a very good efort in last.

3rd 5 FUTURE CHARACTER 15-1 was never asked in his debut.This one has some ability and may be rolling off cover late.

5th 3 TRIPLE DRAGON 15-1 (BEST) Brower thinks this horse isn't a big track horse, so he is throwing him out...lol.Huge improver in last, closing in stoutly, and raced only 19 times last year.Lost Brennan, but has the angles that takes priority here.

8th 3 FOX VALLEY PERDITO(SPOT) 15-1 finally woke up a couple of weeks ago after a slow start this year.This one has a big kick in his arsenal, and has done well here in the past with sub par trainers.Was stuck behind some awful cover in last, in a race where they were letting one get away on the lead...This field is ripe for the taking.

9th 4 NOBLE WAY 10-1 should not be overlooked coming from this very savvy barn.I was not surprised that these guys got this "stone closer" to show speed a few back when he won.Lately he has become a problem with missed time, though i am certain they will pop again soon at a nice mutual...betting progressively.

Good Fortune All:jump:

LottaKash
04-24-2008, 12:59 PM
:cool: .....in tonite's 6th Race @M1.......a horse the #2 - REAL TOUGH .....has been working on my mind since spotting him late last nite.......

I may very well be wrong about my assessment of his Projected TM-SR....He is projected to run a TM-SR of 107....yikes....A SR that high is usually only reserved for the very best of all the horses running anywhere....so that is maybe why I may have made a mistake in here........we'll see......

Some of the best horses who ever raced, had to have had their first 3yo start......and some impressed at first asking and went on to be superstars.....Now, I am not saying that this is the case here.....But, some of the greatest won their first 3yo starts and paid big balloons....and you would never get that price again, ever.......

In that realm of thought, I will take a shot on this horse.....If it turns out poorly, well, it's only 1-bet.....but especially in cases like this, I love to be right.....not so much for the money (although that is what it is all about), I just love to be right about these situations.... I would love to say that I had him in his very first 3yo race........

If you want to Accumualte you have to Speculate.......

This guy has only two starsts as a 2yo and the that one win didn't give him much experience, so he is a little short there.......but, last august in his very first start, he started his career with a smashup e-z win......and he took a Top Class SR in that event......I don't know about anyone else, but when a horse can get a SR equal to the very best horses around at first asking as a 2yo......Well, for me, that definitely means something.....

After that win, he bounced, because two weeks later he was scratched lame (in harness racing when a horse is scratched lame or sick in his next start, it is always a sure sign of a bounce)(too much too soon)

Two weeks later they've got him into another stakes race, and he ran an even race , going 16 points below his Top SR.....

They stopped with him, for the year....Oviously the horse was hurting a bit, so before they could do any more damage, they called it quits.........

Now tonite, he is coming off 2 e-z wins in qua's....and by itself, no big deal.....but it was the quality of those wins, that show you he is FAST and FIT.....V.G. last 1/4's

And one of those qua's he came home in 55:2.....nice

He was well staked last year, and given his known quality, I suspect he is well staked this year.........

I would've like to have seen a good fast 3/4 into him.......but, that might spoil the surprise.......He doesn't have it all, as of yet, but what he does have, is that, no matter how he comes out of this, he is destined for Much Better.......I think.......Stay Tuned.......

There are some fast horses in her with some good looking lines,......so, there may be a good price in store to boot.......

G.L.

best,

LottaKash
04-24-2008, 01:16 PM
This is an after thought, after posting the above.....but, I think another horse in this race tonite Bears Watching.....#6 Brother Ray....has a projected TM_SR of 101......I don't think he is ready to win yet, but he was wells staked last year, and maybe this year as well......We'll see.......

I have entered both these horses into my Trackmaster Virtual Stable.....to follow.....

best,

mrroyboy
04-24-2008, 08:54 PM
Thanks Lotta Kash

I had Real Tough win and place.

botster
04-24-2008, 09:22 PM
Excellent call LK....Good job!:ThmbUp:

LottaKash
04-24-2008, 10:23 PM
Thanks Bot, comin from you, meaningful........

My wife was shaking her head saying "Lucky Shot".....she may be right.......:lol:

humbly,

botster
04-24-2008, 11:14 PM
Thanks Bot, comin from you, meaningful........

My wife was shaking her head saying "Lucky Shot".....she may be right.......:lol:

humbly,

"LUCK", phewy... been hearing that myself on, and off for years now.Those who put so much time in this game such as yourself have caught these types MANY times prior, i am sure...lol.

My selections all raced well tonight, but came away empty handed again.I always have said "patience is the key... THEY WILL COME".

Good Fortune ALL:)

LottaKash
04-24-2008, 11:57 PM
Patience, very yes....took me a bunch of years to get it thru this old knucklhead..... patience and experience and truth, the dynamic triactor in this game.....

Best,

Ray2000
04-25-2008, 05:26 AM
Good 'capping, Good info, nice price:ThmbUp:

LottaKash
04-25-2008, 10:41 AM
Good 'capping, Good info, nice price:ThmbUp:

Ray, Thx for the kind words.......we need these liitle goodies, to keep our confidence and enthusiasm up......cause it's such a crazy game........:lol: ........and we keep comin' back for more..

best,

LottaKash
04-25-2008, 11:06 PM
The result,

#2 Real Tough...Won........$15.80 8.40 4.60

ex-2/3...$78.80