PDA

View Full Version : The Boo La Boo (R8 Santa Anita)

rrbauer
02-15-2003, 06:36 PM
Interesting Cal Bred stakes for 3YO Fillies.

Lot's of speed signed on with P Val gunning from the 10-hole and the probable fav Humorous Lady coming out of slot 7 and Lafitt will probably gun with Jaciro from slot 4. Denali Cat should be up close and Valentine Dancer a little farther back.

I'm way out on a limb with a stone-cold closer, the 2, Market Garden. She looks to be moving forward and has worked back well since her last. Not sure if she can get up at 6f, so I'll put her under the 3,4,6,7 and 11 in X's; and, bet her to win straight.

pic6vic
02-15-2003, 07:00 PM
Richard

If the jock rallies up the rail till the strectch she may do it. I am not a fan of the trainer of Humorous Lady, therefore I think she will eliminate the speed and get caught at the wire. I am not sure by whom. Lets' go with your 2.

Good luck

keilan
02-15-2003, 07:04 PM
Like your call on the #2 Market Garden, many of these fillies should be puking in the lane. Gimme the #6 Valentine Dancer on top.

Good Luck!

rrbauer
02-15-2003, 07:14 PM
Cheap thrill! I was doing some finger poppin' at the 1/16th pole.

3rd @ 50-1.

I didn't have the two that finished on top so I'm glad I didn't play any Tri's.

rrbauer
02-16-2003, 12:29 PM
Have to correct the odds based on this morning's charts: 28-1.

It was 40-1 with 1 MTP and I assumed that they would go up as most longshot odds do. Also, when I watched the replay it looked like Garcia was measuring Humourous Lady as the horse to beat for the win and never saw the two flying on the outside. Lot's of ways to get beat in this game!