PDA

View Full Version : My PTC experience...

Lasix67
04-18-2008, 06:48 PM
Today was my first time playing with my new PTC account. I played Keeneland and had a pretty good day. I have to say I really enjoyed PTC, and it only took a short while to get use to the format. I loved 2 thing especially and that was the bonuses and the fact you can cancel your bet which I had to do once due to the horses look in the post parade, and thankfully I did as the new wager was the right decision in this case. The bonuses are truely the greatest part of PTC as it feels great as a player to be rewarded properly instead of having to pay for a play or earn less than a weak 1% reward at best. The only downside I had was the limited tracks available, but PTC is adding tracks almost on a weekly basis, and my deposit method of choice, which is by debit charges a transaction fee. Outside of those 2 minor things, it is by far the future of ADW and as a player I have to give it an A for my experience, and I am looking forward to making PTC my main platform for wagering. Thanks to PTC for all the hard work and great ideas they have brought to my wagering experience.:ThmbUp:

DeanT
04-18-2008, 11:07 PM
Have fun.

I just cant help losing in that account. I am cursed. I wish Ian's platform was not relaible and somehow it sent opposite numbers to what I am picking...... then I would do better. :)

Best luck at the windows.

tiebout182
04-19-2008, 11:42 AM
I decided to try PTL several months ago, mainly because of the raves I read while lurking on PA. The experience had been a good though uneventful one until recently when a situation arose which required a judgement call. Ian's response revealed a person with exceptional business ethics in this day of screw the customer whenever you can get away with it. I want to add my voice to the consensus here that PTL is the best game in town.

Premier Turf Club
04-19-2008, 12:11 PM
I decided to try PTL several months ago, mainly because of the raves I read while lurking on PA. The experience had been a good though uneventful one until recently when a situation arose which required a judgement call. Ian's response revealed a person with exceptional business ethics in this day of screw the customer whenever you can get away with it. I want to add my voice to the consensus here that PTL is the best game in town.

Thank you.

As I've said many time in this forum, I am a horse player first and foremost. I treat customers the way I'd expect to be treated.

richrosa
04-19-2008, 12:33 PM
For all you guys who aren't playing on PTC because of track content, I made a list of todays tracks that regularly export their signal in the US and PTC has 20 of 29 of them running today excluding NYRA, TrackNet and a couple of independents.

You have 20 chances today to support player rebates!

AQU Aqueduct NO
BEU Beulah Park YES
BM Bay Meadows NO
CT Charles Town YES
DEL Delaware Park YES
EMD Emerald Downs YES
EVD Evangeline Downs YES
FL Finger Lakes YES
FON Fonner Park NO
FP Fairmount Park YES
GP Gulfstream Park NO
HAW Hawthorne YES
KEE Keeneland YES
LA Los Alamitos YES
LS Lone Star Park NO
MNR Mountaineer Park YES
PEN Penn National YES
PHA Philadelphia Park NO
PIM Pimlico NO
PRM Prairie Meadows YES
RD River Downs NO
SA Santa Anita Park YES
SRP Sunray Park YES
STP Stampede Park YES
SUN Sunland Park YES
TAM Tampa Bay Downs YES
TUP Turf Paradise YES
WO Woodbine NO
WRD Will Rogers Downs-Oklahoma YES

Pace Cap'n
04-19-2008, 05:50 PM
Santa Anita?

Premier Turf Club
04-19-2008, 05:58 PM
No.

I appreciate Rich giving us credit for that but no, it's Track Net controlled.

richrosa
04-19-2008, 06:38 PM
Santa Anita?

My error. Apologies.

turfnsport
04-19-2008, 06:41 PM

PTL is Jim and Tammy Faye Bakker
PTC is Ian

Dont get the two confused...PTC has better ethics.

Bakker was indicted for directing millions of dollars of church funds for personal use.

Ian has directed millions of horseplayer funds back to the horseplayer for personal use.

And Ian's lady does not use as much makeup.

MikeD

Pace Cap'n
04-19-2008, 07:48 PM
But more prayers go up when PTC is conducting the service,

mjw
04-20-2008, 06:47 AM
Ian,

What are the chances of getting Santa Anita, as well as the NY circuit?

cj
04-20-2008, 07:51 AM
He is working on it. He answers this question several times a month.

richrosa
04-20-2008, 08:45 AM
Ian,

What are the chances of getting Santa Anita, as well as the NY circuit?

Like CJ he says, he answers this several times a month. I have posted several times already that if we support PTC with our customer loyalty, the chances that PTC gets NYRA and Cali increase. If we don't support PTC and it becomes insignificant because it doesn't carry all the tracks you like (who does really?), then ultimately the player will lose because it will be conclusively shown that you are NOT price sensitive.

We're a funny group. We have zillions of threads here complaining about the cost of data, however the cost of play is more expensive, yet a solution is right in front of some of us (sorry TX, NJ, others in more oppressive states than mine), and we choose not to take advantage of it because it isn't perfect.

pic6vic
04-20-2008, 10:41 AM
We are stuck here in Calif. We need help. This is killing me not to be able to use PTC

HELP

tiebout182
04-20-2008, 11:48 AM
Thanks for the clarification although I doubt/hope nobody here has ever sent it in on PTL or any of the similar sure losers. I'll have to be certain to proofread my posts in the future after such a glaring error. :)

mjw
04-20-2008, 03:40 PM
To Cj and Rich,

Thanks for letting me know.

I have read a lot of great things about PTC on PA and so I signed up a few days ago. I have had the chance to play around with the betbuilder, which I think is one of (if not the most) intuitive ones out there. The site as a whole is just what I was looking for.

Ian and PTC certainly have my support, and I look forward to new tracks that they are able to sign up.

busseb
05-06-2008, 09:12 PM
Just signed up for PTC, but they don't have the streaming video or replays.

I play MNR, CBY and the SoCal tracks.

Anywhere I can get free video and replays while taking advantage of the
PTC platform?

El Paso

trying2win
05-06-2008, 09:50 PM
Just signed up for PTC, but they don't have the streaming video or replays.

I play MNR, CBY and the SoCal tracks.

Anywhere I can get free video and replays while taking advantage of the
PTC platform?

El Paso

BUSSEB:

1. Try this link for free live video at Canterbury Park (free registration required first):

http://netjamstv.com/cantlink.html

2. Try this link for free live video at the Southern California major tracks (free registration required first):

http://www.calracing.com/video.php

3.Try this link for free live video at Mountaineer Park:

http://horseracing.sportsline.com/cbs/liveracing/ (note...this particular link doesn't work in Canada, but it might if one resides in the USA.

T2W

Burls
05-06-2008, 10:23 PM
I love my new PTC account.
I've decided to become an Evangeline Downs fan for the rest of the summer.
Free live video on the track website.
The takeout on WPS bets is 17% - 6% PTC rebate = 11%.
The takeout on EX bets is 20.5% - 8% PTC rebate = 12.5 %

I've still got my ripoff account that I use to play the SO-CAL tracks.
But I'm finding I use the PTC one more and more.

Monmouth is starting on May 9 and they have free live video on their track website.

MNslappy
05-07-2008, 02:43 AM
Here are some more video streams for the tracks that PTC carries.

Evangeline (http://stream.robertsstream.com/stream.asp?stream=evangeline_mbr&referer=Evangeline)

Delta Downs (http://66.209.93.17/stream.asp?stream=delta_mbr&referer=Delta)

Fort Erie (http://66.209.93.17/stream.asp?stream=fort_erie_mbr&referer=FortErie)

Hey Ian, what about making a Links page @ PTC that includes a link to each track's website and their streaming video link if they have one?

Premier Turf Club
05-07-2008, 03:15 PM
Here are some more video streams for the tracks that PTC carries.

Evangeline (http://stream.robertsstream.com/stream.asp?stream=evangeline_mbr&referer=Evangeline)

Delta Downs (http://66.209.93.17/stream.asp?stream=delta_mbr&referer=Delta)

Fort Erie (http://66.209.93.17/stream.asp?stream=fort_erie_mbr&referer=FortErie)

Hey Ian, what about making a Links page @ PTC that includes a link to each track's website and their streaming video link if they have one?

That's a great idea. If anyone has links to video please send them to me here, to at Ian@premierturfclub.com. I will put a video links page on the website.

Thanks,
Ian