PDA

View Full Version : FRIDAY WOOD 4/18

botster
04-18-2008, 04:20 PM
A few for the wood tonight.

1st 1 NORDIC LANE(BEST) 8-1 draws in a bad field here and i am extremely impressed with that race two back against ADMIRALS QUEST after getting away as good as i have seen him all year.The rail is horrible here, but if he can just get away fourth, or fifth, with the pack i think he wins.

3rd 8 NATE K 7-1 has much more ability than these when he is right and this here is a tremendous drop and positive driver switch.I am hoping the GP will dismiss him.

5th 8 SHOOTERS BAY(SPOT) 6-1 finally has been coming around for his connections after the Coleman claim, and bumps up out of claimers... always a good angle.

10th THINKITIVE 12-1 of all the drivers here at the "Bine", i am most impressed with Mario B, and what he can do for a horse when getting on one for a stint.This horse has ALWAYS been a horrible disaster leaving the gate.The mile three back he was able to make this horse do something he had never been able to do, stay up close in a torrid pace.It may not look like to much, but this horse had NEVER been able to do that in the past, especially from the 1 hole here... that even makes it more unbelievable to me.
Now in 22's he fits very well off a couple of far outside draws.

11th 4 WILDRIDE HANOVER 10-1 This horse has some serious ability in here and picks up MM first time... he needs a big one to defeat the chalk here, and i believe he is up to it.

Good Fortune All:jump:

botster
04-19-2008, 01:13 AM
A few for the wood tonight.

1st 1 NORDIC LANE(BEST) 8-1 draws in a bad field here and i am extremely impressed with that race two back against ADMIRALS QUEST after getting away as good as i have seen him all year.The rail is horrible here, but if he can just get away fourth, or fifth, with the pack i think he wins.

3rd 8 NATE K 7-1 has much more ability than these when he is right and this here is a tremendous drop and positive driver switch.I am hoping the GP will dismiss him.

5th 8 SHOOTERS BAY(SPOT) 6-1 finally has been coming around for his connections after the Coleman claim, and bumps up out of claimers... always a good angle.

10th THINKITIVE 12-1 of all the drivers here at the "Bine", i am most impressed with Mario B, and what he can do for a horse when getting on one for a stint.This horse has ALWAYS been a horrible disaster leaving the gate.The mile three back he was able to make this horse do something he had never been able to do, stay up close in a torrid pace.It may not look like to much, but this horse had NEVER been able to do that in the past, especially from the 1 hole here... that even makes it more unbelievable to me.
Now in 22's he fits very well off a couple of far outside draws.

11th 4 WILDRIDE HANOVER 10-1 This horse has some serious ability in here and picks up MM first time... he needs a big one to defeat the chalk here, and i believe he is up to it.

Good Fortune All:jump:

1st 1 NORDIC LANE was way overbet here at 3-1, and didn't have it when it counted.

3rd 8 NATE K 15-1 left smartly, found a good cover trip, then hung badly in the late stages.

5th 8 SHOOTERS BAY 5-1 blasted for a tuck, had his chance, but was outgamed for the win/place spots.

10th 1 THINKITIVE 13-1 away well again tonight, was just oerwhelmed by some awsome speed action on the frontend.

11th WILDRIDE HANOVER 7-1 blasted, and retook, looked pretty good, but was overtaken late for all the money by a tough uncovered bid.