PDA

View Full Version : Obama's message to the working class...

ArlJim78
04-13-2008, 07:52 AM
they're unemployed, bitter, bible thumping, gun-toting and xenophobic. at least one might infer that from his recent comments made in SAN FRANCISCO!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/12/AR2008041202094.html?hpid=topnews

yeah, this guy is really bringing us together.

Shenanigans
04-13-2008, 10:31 AM
What's even more interesting was that quote was said in front of a very wealthy crowd and was not intended for the "typical" public to hear.
The man is not helping himself with using the term "typical" in his speeches. He is showing a closed minded mentallity when he does this. Not a good thing if he wants to sleep in the White House.
I do have a problem with "cling to their guns and religion" part. He is viewing the PA (or Midwest towns for that matter) as a bunch of back woods yee-haws. There is absolutely nothing wrong with owning guns - I view this as him being all for gun control - not good at all. Last I remember, it's not bad to have some religion in your life either - but Obama seems to view it as a negative? Not good either.
So summing up his latest speech I would say Mr. Obama is looking to rid the country of our guns and religion. Is this something we need in office in this kind of world we are living in right now?

Marshall Bennett
04-13-2008, 10:43 AM
they're unemployed, bitter, bible thumping, gun-toting and xenophobic. at least one might infer that from his recent comments made in SAN FRANCISCO!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/04/12/AR2008041202094.html?hpid=topnews

yeah, this guy is really bringing us together.
Though seemingly unpopular , its one of the few times he's actually said something that made sence . :cool:

xtb
04-13-2008, 02:58 PM
Though seemingly unpopular , its one of the few times he's actually said something that made sence . :cool:

Not really. What he said didn't make sense either.

Secretariat
04-13-2008, 05:08 PM
Sure it does, and you'e falling right in to exactly what the media wants. Trivia. God forbid that people who have been foreclosed, lost their jobs or can't find one that pays a fraction of what they made previously get a little bitter.

What the man is saying is that when times get tough, politicians change the subject to things that divert the average citizen away from their economic woes. Like immigration, the loss of their right to bear arms, those challenging their faith. These issues manipulate those who can't pay their rent or mortgage, and corporate Washington knows it.

Obama may have not said what was politically correct, but the true elitists are ones who put smiles on their faces, tell you to just use a little elbow grease and all will be well while they pull in million dollar incomes. What a joke. They guillotined in the French Revolution. Now that was bitter. Just let them eat cake.

Shenanigans
04-13-2008, 05:53 PM
I'm not falling into what the media wants at all. The media is the reason behind Obamas success. They are the ones that are trumping him up trying to make him look like the second coming of JFK. He's not. He's a snake with a split toungue and when he says things like "typical" and "cling to guns and religion" he is showing his true colors and his real agenda. Folks like you fall into his charm when the "typical" folks are smart enough to overlook his smoke blowing BS and see him for what he really is - a liar.

Shenanigans
04-13-2008, 06:02 PM
Sure it does, and you'e falling right in to exactly what the media wants. Trivia. God forbid that people who have been foreclosed, lost their jobs or can't find one that pays a fraction of what they made previously get a little bitter.

What the man is saying is that when times get tough, politicians change the subject to things that divert the average citizen away from their economic woes. Like immigration, the loss of their right to bear arms, those challenging their faith. These issues manipulate those who can't pay their rent or mortgage, and corporate Washington knows it.

What is bolded totally does not make any sense whatsoever. First, immigration is hardly ever on the forefront of a subject a politician speaks of - most sweep that subject under the rug - probably because it is actually one reason of our failing economy.
My right to bare arms and my right to religion I would rank almost right up there with the importance of our failing economy. (I can honestly say that neither has been hardly mentioned, if at all, during any political debates or speeches). I don't see anywhere those issues "manipulate" those who can't pay their rent or mortgage. That doesn't make any sense. All three of those issues are just as important.

Gibbon
04-13-2008, 06:15 PM
Sad fact is among liberal Dem. enclaves and academia ridiculing and deriding “bible thumping, gun-toting...” is considered the hight of sophistication. Obama knows his audience.

Snag
04-13-2008, 06:31 PM
Like immigration, the loss of their right to bear arms, those challenging their faith. These issues manipulate those who can't pay their rent or mortgage, and corporate Washington knows it.

Sec, once more you fail to make a valid point. This was not "corporate Washington" making this statement. You may want to spin it as such but it ain't so.

This was a very insightful statement into a presidential wantabe. None of your spin will change that.

JustRalph
04-13-2008, 07:13 PM
Wow, you would think we are in a depression..................

2 percent of mortgages are in foreclosure............

The mortgage fraud that was perpetrated is the problem with the economy right now. Tie that up with the gas prices and things are starting to slide. But to hear Barry tell it, millions of citizens are cowering in their homes with their rifles chanting religious tomes.

The Dems have a perfect slide happening.......economy that they can exagerrate all year............ more than ten Repubs in voting positions retiring and and a weak Repub candidate that is repulsive to half of the base. If they can't take over the country this year...............it just isn't in the cards...............ever...........

I still think you need a Jimmy Carter to get another Ronald Reagan............time will tell..............

Tom
04-13-2008, 08:08 PM
Nothing will shut up Obama supporters like his presidency.
The fool is so out of touch with reality he is not allowed to watch Survivor!:lol:

PaceAdvantage
04-13-2008, 09:04 PM
2 percent of mortgages are in foreclosure............I was going to comment on this in another thread....but perhaps this is worth its own thread....

PaceAdvantage
04-13-2008, 09:06 PM
Obama may have not said what was politically correct, but the true elitists are ones who put smiles on their faces, tell you to just use a little elbow grease and all will be well while they pull in million dollar incomes.Million dollar incomes? You mean like the Obama's received after he became a U.S. Senator? A true elitist indeed.....

I believe the Obamas went from around $200k to over $1Mil after he was elected....fascinating stuff...I didn't realize the Senate paid so well....:lol:

riskman
04-13-2008, 10:21 PM
I'll be honest, when that black guy(Obama) said he would 'stop at nothing' to get change, it kind of scared me," local mechanic Phil Nighbert said. "Just leave me alone."

Though many were taken aback by the black man's brazen demands, some, sympathized with him. They gave the black man credit for boldly standing up and asking every last person around him for change.
"I told him I'd give him some if I saw him later, even though I probably won't,"someone said. "Very nice man, though."

Most, however, ignored his requests.

"I'm a hardworking American who pays his taxes, and the last thing I need is some guy on the street demanding change from me," said William Overkamp, a Springfield, IL gun-shop owner.

He added, "What he really needs is a job.

Secretariat
04-13-2008, 11:23 PM
Wow, you would think we are in a depression..................

2 percent of mortgages are in foreclosure............

The mortgage fraud that was perpetrated is the problem with the economy right now. Tie that up with the gas prices and things are starting to slide. But to hear Barry tell it, millions of citizens are cowering in their homes with their rifles chanting religious tomes.

The Dems have a perfect slide happening.......economy that they can exagerrate all year............ more than ten Repubs in voting positions retiring and and a weak Repub candidate that is repulsive to half of the base. If they can't take over the country this year...............it just isn't in the cards...............ever...........

I still think you need a Jimmy Carter to get another Ronald Reagan............time will tell..............

http://www.harpers.org/archive/2008/05/0082023

(from the last section of the article)
"THE US ECONOMY EX-DISTORTION

The real numbers, to most economically minded Americans, would be a face full of cold water. Based the criteria in place a quarter centruy ago, today's U.S. unemployment rate is somewhere between 9 and 12 percent; the inflation rate is as high as 7 or even 10 percent; economic growth since the recession of 2001 has been mediocre, despite a huge surge in the wealth and incomes of the superrich, and we are falling back into recession. If what we have been sold in recent years has been delusional "Pollyanna Creep," what we really need today is a picture of our economy ex-distortion. For what it would reveal is a nation in deep difficulty not just domestically but globally.

Undermeasurement of inflation, in particular, hangs over our heads like a guillotine. To acknowledge it would send interest rates climbing, and thereby would endanger the viability of the massive buildup of public and private debt (from less then $11 trillion in 1987 to $49 trillion last year) that props up the American economy. Moreover, the rising cost of pensions, benefits, borrowing, and interest payments -- all indexed or related to inflation -- could join with the cost of financial bailouts to overwhelm the federal budget. As inflation and interest rates have been kept artificially suppressed, the United States has been indentured to its volatile financial sector, with its predilection for leverage and risky buccaneering.

Arguably, the unraveling has already begun. As Robert Hardaway, a professor at the University at Denver, pointed out last September, the subprime crisis "can be directly traced back to the (1983) Bureau of Labor Statistics decision to exclude the price of housing from the Consumer Price Index...With the illusion of low inflation inducing lenders to offer 6 percent loans, not only speculation run rampant on the expectation of ever-rising home prices, but home buyers by the millions have been tricked into buying homes even though they only qualified for the teaser rates." Were mainstream interest rates to jump into the 7 to 9 percent range -- which could happen if inflation were to spur new concern -- both Washington and Wall Street would be walking in quicksand. The make-believe economy of the past two decades, with its asset bubbles, massive borrowing, and rampant data distortion, would be in serious jeopardy. The U.S. dollar, off more than 40 percent against the euro since 2002, could slip down and even rockier slope. "

"...if you were to peel back the changes that were made in the Consumer Price Index (the inflation rate) going back to the Carter years, you'd see that the CPI would now be 3.5 to 4 percent higher -- meaning that, because of lost CPI increases, Social Security checks would be 70 percent greater than they currently are."

prospector
04-14-2008, 09:42 AM
i heard last night that "I AIN'T BITTER!" bumperstickers were on sale in north carolina...gotta love the free enterprise system...

ArlJim78
04-14-2008, 10:51 AM
i heard last night that "I AIN'T BITTER!" bumperstickers were on sale in north carolina...gotta love the free enterprise system...
that's only the beginning. I found this place that is hawking SNOBwear.
http://michellemalkin.com/2008/04/13/by-popular-demand-snobwear/

http://michellemalkin.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/snob2.jpg

Lefty
04-14-2008, 12:05 PM
JR said "two percent of mortgages are in foreclosure."
Right. And a goodly amt of those are speculators that bght high and thought they could sell even higher. Same thing happened in the 1990's, i blve. They called it the "Greater Fool Theory" then. And sadly, some of those are from people who bght those crazy "ARMS" and just bght more house than they could afford.

Secretariat
04-14-2008, 12:31 PM
Interesting Allentown Newspaper endorses Obama after the comments.

http://www.mydd.com/story/2008/4/13/125613/965

Even more interesting is 21 elected officials and rural leaders now support him because of his honesty regarding those comments.

Dear Fellow Pennsylvanian,

We live in small towns and rural areas throughout Pennsylvania and we support Barack Obama for President.

A few days ago, Sen. Obama made some comments that his opponents are now using to make him appear as if he is something he is not. Instead of speaking to us honestly about how they intend to solve the problems we are facing, they are playing the same old Washington games that accomplish nothing.

What Sen. Obama said is that over the last 25-30 years, working class people in places like Pennsylvania have been falling behind, and that politicians in Washington haven’t been looking out for them. He also said that, as a result, many people have become frustrated, angry and even bitter about all the broken promises.

He was right.

The politicians who are now saying that we shouldn’t be frustrated are the ones who are out of touch.

People in the towns and communities we live in have seen their jobs shipped overseas. We’ve seen our pensions disappear. We’ve seen our health care costs skyrocket. We’ve seen everything from the cost of gasoline to a gallon of milk go through the roof.

As our families have struggled to make ends meet and our communities fought to stay intact, how has Washington responded? By giving tax breaks to the wealthy, rewarding corporations who ship jobs overseas, and turning the levers of power over to the lobbyists and special interests.

It’s easy to feel a little frustrated when you see these Washington politicians continue to ignore you. But it’s not the only emotion we feel. When someone comes along who is untainted by the system in Washington, who doesn’t take money from federal lobbyists or special interests and who promises that things can be different, we feel something else—hope.

That’s why we’re supporting Barack Obama. Others have come along and promised change, but failed to deliver. Sen. Obama is different than the rest. He doesn’t take money from the special interests, and he speaks honestly about the issues we are facing.

In addition to supporting his plans for jobs, health care and education, we believe that he can deliver on his promises to ensure economic opportunity for family farmers, to provide support for rural economic development, to promote renewable energy in rural America, to protect the rights of hunters and other law-abiding Americans to purchase, own, transport, and use guns for the purposes of hunting and target shooting, and to preserve open land for hunting and fishing.

Unlike his opponents who have been part of the Washington establishment for decades, Barack Obama understands the struggles we are going through. We welcomed him with open arms as he made his way through small towns and rural areas on his recent bus tour across the state. And we will work day and night from now until the primary on his behalf not only because he has heard our frustrations, but because he speaks to our hope that Washington can actually work for people like us.

Sincerely,

Ted Alter, State College

Westmoreland County Commissioner Tom Bayla, Greensburg

Mayor John Brenner, York

Lloyd Casey, West Chester – President, Pennsylvania Forestry Association

Mayor John Fetterman, Braddock

Mayor Rick Gray, Lancaster

Scott Harrison, Warriors Mark

State Representative Bryan Lentz, Swarthmore

State Senator Sean Logan, Monroeville

Carl Majji, Claysville – Corporal, U.S. Army

Mayor Thomas McMahon, Reading

State Senator Bob Mellow – Pennsylvania Senate Democratic Leader

U.S. Representative Patrick Murphy, Doylestown – U.S. Congressman (PA-08)

Perry County Commissioner Steve Naylor, New Bloomfield

Lackawanna County Commissioner Corey O'Brien, Dunmore

Fran Rodriquez, Lancaster

State Representative Josh Shapiro, Abington – Deputy Speaker, Pennsylvania House of Representatives

Major General Walter Stewart, Berks County – Former Commander, 28th Infantry Division, Pennsylvania Army National Guard

State Representative Dan Surra, St. Marys

State Representative Thomas Tangretti, Greensburg

Lackawanna County Commissioner Michael Washo, Scranton

Lets add Dan Rooney owner of the Steelers to that list as well.

xtb
04-14-2008, 12:46 PM

You'e falling right in to exactly what the media wants.

rastajenk
04-14-2008, 01:15 PM
So, to follow through with Obamalogic, the question is: when he is elected and everything turns around; and the people in rural Pennsylvania and others like them become happy, not bitter, with their lot in life, will they go on fewer hunting trips, go to church less often, be more welcoming to immigrants and more tolerant of other cultures, and throw off the remaining shackles on their lives that he mentioned or implied?

lsbets
04-14-2008, 01:19 PM
Here is what Obama said, not the damage control spin about what he said:

It's not surprising that they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment.

Take it as you want to, but he did not say they get frustrated at broken promises from politicians. Its pretty clear what his attitude is towards gun owners and people with religious values.

Tom
04-14-2008, 02:23 PM
And he passes on the great lib lie once again - equating oppossing ILLEGAL immigration with legal immigration. Typical lib spin on facts. Libs cannot dicuss ilelgal immigration on its own - they have to clooud the issue.

Now think for a minute, aren't libs bitter about EVERYTHING?
They are negative on every issue, every institution, they look to blame things on others, they are jealous of people who are successfull and look at every opportunity to make everyone equal - isn't that communism?

ArlJim78
04-14-2008, 02:45 PM
And he passes on the great lib lie once again - equating oppossing ILLEGAL immigration with legal immigration. Typical lib spin on facts. Libs cannot dicuss ilelgal immigration on its own - they have to clooud the issue.

it frosts me that they always perpetuate this lie. of course wanting border security and control over illegal immigration is not the same as anti-immigration.

and Obama including anti-immigration on his list of things we working folks cling to out of bitterness shows a total lack of understanding.

Indulto
04-14-2008, 03:00 PM
Here is what Obama said, not the damage control spin about what he said:

It's not surprising that they get bitter, they cling to guns or religion or antipathy to people who aren't like them or anti-immigrant sentiment or anti-trade sentiment.

Take it as you want to, but he did not say they get frustrated at broken promises from politicians. Its pretty clear what his attitude is towards gun owners and people with religious values.I never thought you were one for innuendo. Exactly what is your "clear" interpretation of what his attitude is toward gun owners and people with religious values? Do you put owners of unregistered and/or illegal firearms in the same category as hunters, collectors, and target shooters? What portion of the legal gun-owning population would you say is frustrated economically?

Do you put all people with any type of religious beliefs in the same category despite the conflicts among those beliefs? Do you deny that Obama has religious convictions of his own?

I thought you were the right recliner here least likely to engage in spin and distortion. Are you now into reading coffee grounds? ;)

lsbets
04-14-2008, 03:18 PM
I never thought you were one for innuendo. Exactly what is your "clear" interpretation of what his attitude is toward gun owners and people with religious values? Do you put owners of unregistered and/or illegal firearms in the same category as hunters, collectors, and target shooters? What portion of the legal gun-owning population would you say is frustrated economically?

Do you put all people with any type of religious beliefs in the same category despite the conflicts among those beliefs? Do you deny that Obama has religious convictions of his own?

I thought you were the right recliner here least likely to engage in spin and distortion. Are you now into reading coffee grounds? ;)

Indulto, spin is the attempts to morph Obamas words into something innocuous. I figured you would be bright enough to understand the words Obama used and pick up on the disdain that drips off the page when you read them. But it appears, at least in the case of Obama, that you have lost all sense and look at him like a teenage girl looking at the Beatles in the 60s.

prospector
04-14-2008, 03:34 PM

http://www.mydd.com/story/2008/4/13/125613/965

Even more interesting is 21 elected officials and rural leaders now support him because of his honesty regarding those comments.

Dear Fellow Pennsylvanian,

We live in small towns and rural areas throughout Pennsylvania and we support Barack Obama for President.

A few days ago, Sen. Obama made some comments that his opponents are now using to make him appear as if he is something he is not. Instead of speaking to us honestly about how they intend to solve the problems we are facing, they are playing the same old Washington games that accomplish nothing.

What Sen. Obama said is that over the last 25-30 years, working class people in places like Pennsylvania have been falling behind, and that politicians in Washington haven’t been looking out for them. He also said that, as a result, many people have become frustrated, angry and even bitter about all the broken promises.

He was right.

The politicians who are now saying that we shouldn’t be frustrated are the ones who are out of touch.

People in the towns and communities we live in have seen their jobs shipped overseas. We’ve seen our pensions disappear. We’ve seen our health care costs skyrocket. We’ve seen everything from the cost of gasoline to a gallon of milk go through the roof.

As our families have struggled to make ends meet and our communities fought to stay intact, how has Washington responded? By giving tax breaks to the wealthy, rewarding corporations who ship jobs overseas, and turning the levers of power over to the lobbyists and special interests.

It’s easy to feel a little frustrated when you see these Washington politicians continue to ignore you. But it’s not the only emotion we feel. When someone comes along who is untainted by the system in Washington, who doesn’t take money from federal lobbyists or special interests and who promises that things can be different, we feel something else—hope.

That’s why we’re supporting Barack Obama. Others have come along and promised change, but failed to deliver. Sen. Obama is different than the rest. He doesn’t take money from the special interests, and he speaks honestly about the issues we are facing.

In addition to supporting his plans for jobs, health care and education, we believe that he can deliver on his promises to ensure economic opportunity for family farmers, to provide support for rural economic development, to promote renewable energy in rural America, to protect the rights of hunters and other law-abiding Americans to purchase, own, transport, and use guns for the purposes of hunting and target shooting, and to preserve open land for hunting and fishing.

Unlike his opponents who have been part of the Washington establishment for decades, Barack Obama understands the struggles we are going through. We welcomed him with open arms as he made his way through small towns and rural areas on his recent bus tour across the state. And we will work day and night from now until the primary on his behalf not only because he has heard our frustrations, but because he speaks to our hope that Washington can actually work for people like us.

Sincerely,

Ted Alter, State College

Westmoreland County Commissioner Tom Bayla, Greensburg

Mayor John Brenner, York

Lloyd Casey, West Chester – President, Pennsylvania Forestry Association

Mayor John Fetterman, Braddock

Mayor Rick Gray, Lancaster

Scott Harrison, Warriors Mark

State Representative Bryan Lentz, Swarthmore

State Senator Sean Logan, Monroeville

Carl Majji, Claysville – Corporal, U.S. Army

Mayor Thomas McMahon, Reading

State Senator Bob Mellow – Pennsylvania Senate Democratic Leader

U.S. Representative Patrick Murphy, Doylestown – U.S. Congressman (PA-08)

Perry County Commissioner Steve Naylor, New Bloomfield

Lackawanna County Commissioner Corey O'Brien, Dunmore

Fran Rodriquez, Lancaster

State Representative Josh Shapiro, Abington – Deputy Speaker, Pennsylvania House of Representatives

Major General Walter Stewart, Berks County – Former Commander, 28th Infantry Division, Pennsylvania Army National Guard

State Representative Dan Surra, St. Marys

State Representative Thomas Tangretti, Greensburg

Lackawanna County Commissioner Michael Washo, Scranton

Lets add Dan Rooney owner of the Steelers to that list as well.
imagine...a whole list of people NOT to support...pass it on

Indulto
04-14-2008, 09:16 PM
Indulto, spin is the attempts to morph Obamas words into something innocuous. I figured you would be bright enough to understand the words Obama used and pick up on the disdain that drips off the page when you read them. But it appears, at least in the case of Obama, that you have lost all sense and look at him like a teenage girl looking at the Beatles in the 60s."Love is all you need. Love is all you need. ... Love is all you need."

My wife was one of those teenage girls who screamed at the Beatles when they first came to New York and I'll put her life values and decisions up against anyone's (even if she did marry a horseplayer ;)).

I too loved the Beatles sound and lyrics, but was able to distance myself from their subsequent "experiments" and self-indulgent celebrity. So I was surprised at how deeply I felt the loss of John Lennon and his music to an assassin.

I also like the sound of Obama. I want him to make more such statements that he has to repeatedly discuss with the American public. It's important that candidates say what all Americans have to hear, and not just what some of them want to. I believe he is someone who will listen to valid feedback.

Those who listen to the man with an open mind will find a good mind to deal with the complexities that the other candidates treat simplistically. The hypocritical Clinton is far more deserving of the "elitest" label, and McCain has little affinity or contact with individuals who have been negatively impacted by the economy.

It "sounds" to me as if you are playing the "Spin Obama's latest speech" game to avoid meaningful discussion of McCain’s positions that might lead to votes against four more years of Republican economic self-interest.

Do you think that by demeaning my intelligence you weaken my argument. How elitest of you. :D

"Yeah, yeah, yeah."

JustRalph
04-14-2008, 10:38 PM
Empty rhetoric is "empty rhetoric" no matter who the speaker is.

He is going to fix the world, invent a new fossil fuel and end poverty in ten years. All by negotiating with terrorist regimes, raise taxes on oil companies to force them to find a solution and yesterday he actually said he would cut poverty in half in ten years. The Dems have been trying to do that for 40 years.............with giveaways that don't work.

The magic man offers no details except those that will cause our taxes to rise by 40% so he can throw more money at problems.

He might as well be tap dancing on the stage. It is a song and dance plain and simple. It is without reality.

When he stated a few weeks ago, " We are the ones you have been waiting for" I almost laughed, until I realized he thinks he is the chosen one.

Shenanigans
04-14-2008, 11:27 PM
If this man would become president, what is to happen when he makes one of his speech flubs pertaining to a foreign country?? He will not be able to back peddle and tell them: "I didn't mean it that way, but I am sorry if you took it the wrong way". Can you imagine him calling another country "typical"? His poor choice of wording is revealing his lack of experience.

Hank
04-14-2008, 11:43 PM

He is going to fix the world, invent a new fossil fuel and end poverty in ten years. All by negotiating with terrorist regimes, raise taxes on oil companies to force them to find a solution and yesterday he actually said he would cut poverty in half in ten years. The Dems have been trying to do that for 40 years.............with giveaways that don't work.

The magic man offers no details except those that will cause our taxes to rise by 40% so he can throw more money at problems.

He might as well be tap dancing on the stage. It is a song and dance plain and simple. It is without reality.

When he stated a few weeks ago, " We are the ones you have been waiting for" I almost laughed, until I realized he thinks he is the chosen one.

"I belive that God wants me to be President" George W Bush

You guys are funny as hell.:lol::lol:

Hank
04-15-2008, 12:05 AM
If this man would become president, what is to happen when he makes one of his speech flubs pertaining to a foreign country?? He will not be able to back peddle and tell them: "I didn't mean it that way, but I am sorry if you took it the wrong way". Can you imagine him calling another country "typical"? His poor choice of wording is revealing his lack of experience.

"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country"

"If we dont succed we run the risk of failure"

"We are going to have the best educated american people in the world"
George W Bush.

You guys are killing me stop please I cant take any more.:lol::lol:

Tom
04-15-2008, 07:30 AM
Got anything ON TOPIC to offer, Hank?
Maybe you could explain how Barry will cut poverty in half in 10 years?

ArlJim78
04-15-2008, 10:41 AM
http://560wind.townhall.com/columnists/ThomasSowell/2008/04/15/a_living_lie

as usual, Thomas Sowell is dead on the money.
"It is understandable that young people are so strongly attracted to Obama. Youth is another name for inexperience -- and experience is what is most needed when dealing with skillful and charismatic demagogues.
Those of us old enough to have seen the type again and again over the years can no longer find them exciting. Instead, they are as tedious as they are dangerous."

ddog
04-15-2008, 11:26 AM

uh, I think it was we are the ones , not you.
If you heard that I would like to see that link.

unless you leave this country , no matter which is elected, your taxes are going up, no matter.

it is a done deal.

I am for Mccain as I said before but most of this thread is
too funny.
You sure you guys wouldn't do better writting for Leno?

One thing I always found to be true is that when something is said that hits home, those that were hit always scream the loudest.

46zilzal
04-15-2008, 12:06 PM
If you think the old rutabaga is held in LOW regard in North America, you should hear the opinion of him over this side of the pond: a dolt, brain dead etc., much along the lines that hdcp and others have painted him.

ArlJim78
04-15-2008, 12:26 PM
If you think the old rutabaga is held in LOW regard in North America, you should hear the opinion of him over this side of the pond: a dolt, brain dead etc., much along the lines that hdcp and others have painted him.
I can't imagine any president or ex president held in lower regard than Jimmy Carter. kinda chilly reception for him in Israel, huh. totally snubbed. he offers nothing but keeps vainly sticking his nose into affairs were it doesn't belong. must be angling for another Nobel.

Lefty
04-15-2008, 01:00 PM
zilly, just another bs attack on the pres. As usual, no substance. This Pres has taken all the left's b.s. with grace and courage. Lowered taxes and kept this country safe for 7 yrs. While the formerrDem pres Jimmy Carter rushes to give aid and comfort and credence to terrorists. So, zilly, come up with some substance and be willing to debate it or please, just stuff it!

Tom
04-15-2008, 01:09 PM
Like those on that side of the pond matter a hill of beans.
Thier opinion of Bush means nothing.
They should worry more about how many teeth they have left.

I'm sure my opinon of their ugly queen doesn't influence them at all, either.:eek:

Hank
04-15-2008, 01:58 PM
They should worry more about how many teeth they have left.:eek:

:lol::lol::lol:

Lefty
04-15-2008, 03:33 PM
The only thing i envy about the UK is "BETFAIR" Wish we could bet there or have something legal like that here.

Lefty
04-15-2008, 03:35 PM
Tom, the reason they have bad teeth there is that the socialized medicine has driven dentists from the profession. There is a shortage of dentists in the UK.
American Translation: Universal Health Care.

PaceAdvantage
04-15-2008, 05:36 PM
"I belive that God wants me to be President" George W Bush

You guys are funny as hell.:lol::lol:Much to your dismay, Bush isn't running in 2008....I know, it's hard to let go....

PaceAdvantage
04-15-2008, 05:42 PM
The hypocritical Clinton is far more deserving of the "elitest" label, and McCain has little affinity or contact with individuals who have been negatively impacted by the economy.Interesting. Please enlighten me as to just how Obama has leapfrogged ahead of Clinton + McCain in terms of contact with individuals who have been negatively impacted by the economy.

I suppose all those poor souls who are "clinging to" their guns and religion can relate 100% to a family that made over $1,000,000 in the period of time after Obama was elected to the Senate.

Also, riddle me this:

What exactly do guns have to do with the economy? Why would folks "cling to" guns during times of economic slowdown? Do they not "cling" to their guns in times of economic prosperity? Is Obama saying that gun owners and enthusiasts throw their guns away when the economy is booming? Bill O'Reilly brought up this point, and I think it's an interesting one....why exactly did Obama include guns in his statement?

skate
04-15-2008, 05:48 PM

hA, I WAS LOOKING FOR someone to say this, and dang, i do agree.

This makes sense to me, but only if we consider, not to consider what the left and right made of the issue/point.

The man says "people are bitter", this board sure enough proves that point.

The fact that they, even if it's a small %, latch onto what they already know (guns, gum chewing, Religion) is Not offensive.

skate
04-15-2008, 05:55 PM
Also, riddle me this:

What exactly do guns have to do with the economy? Why would folks "cling to" guns during times of economic slowdown? Do they not "cling" to their guns in times of economic prosperity? Is Obama saying that gun owners and enthusiasts throw their guns away when the economy is booming? Bill O'Reilly brought up this point, and I think it's an interesting one....why exactly did Obama include guns in his statement?

OK ok ok, guns have little to dowith the economy or being bitter or "the point made" by O'bama-a.

The reason people would cling to a gun, a doll, or zilly's teddy, would be the fact that they are hurting, since they lost el-jobbo, so hence they cling-a -ding-ding, to something familiar. could be religion, you know, they pray a little more, when in the fox hole.

Lefty
04-15-2008, 06:05 PM
skate, it was offensive. He's putting down the 2nd amendment and religion.
Fact is, People in PA and lots of other places have had guns and embraced their religion in goodtimes and bad.

skate
04-15-2008, 06:48 PM
Fact is, People in PA and lots of other places have had guns and embraced their religion in goodtimes and bad.

Ok ok opk . its offensive "if you want it that way". do you think he ment it to be offensive, maybe not.
But ya, i can't argue, if that's what you want, then you are correct.

What happens when these people you refer to, lose jobs? The jobs that they embraced, now gone, what happens? Boom, they embrace what they know, simple.
If they chew gum, or shot guns , or go to church.... whatever, they lose their job and they simply go about with what they know best.

Offensive, fine, but you are offended by a fact of life. Nobody said that something was wrong (except job lost) with the gum chewing, gun or religion, did i miss somethin;) g?

Shenanigans
04-15-2008, 07:05 PM
"The vast majority of our imports come from outside the country"

"If we dont succed we run the risk of failure"

"We are going to have the best educated american people in the world"
George W Bush.

You guys are killing me stop please I cant take any more.:lol::lol:

Can you point out the insults to the "typical" white person or "typical" midwest towns in those quotes? Bush has and can say some silly things, but as for being insulting, Obama is great at that. I think I would rather hear my president say silly quotes rather than insulting ones.

riskman
04-15-2008, 10:01 PM
[QUOTE=PaceAdvantage]Million dollar incomes? You mean like the Obama's received after he became a U.S. Senator? A true elitist indeed.....

I believe the Obamas went from around $200k to over $1Mil after he was elected....fascinating stuff...I didn't realize the Senate paid so well....:lol:[/QUOTE

The Obama's returns show previously reported income spikes due to Obama's books and Michelle Obama's almost tripling of her income at the University of Chicago hospitals. Their returns-reveal no new sources of income or extraordinary investment windfalls.

chickenhead
04-15-2008, 10:14 PM
It was a pretty stupid thing to say...

Gun nuts, Jesus freaks, and, what was the last one, oh yeah, Mexican haters, they haven't cornered the market on bitterness. This is America for chrissakes! In an Election year! At tax time! During the Great Recession!

There's plenty of bitterness to go around, much of it I'm sure being clung to by those in the room he speaking to. I think we all have a near endless capacity for feeling put upon.

Hank
04-15-2008, 10:18 PM
Can you point out the insults to the "typical" white person or "typical" midwest towns in those quotes? Bush has and can say some silly things, but as for being insulting, Obama is great at that. I think I would rather hear my president say silly quotes rather than insulting ones.

It was ironic and amusing[to me] for you to voice such concern about the articulate obama making a verbal faux pax.When W has created books full of them.As for being Obama being insulting I think his choice of words here[bitter] was poor,I do not think any insult or putdown was intended,heres the thing, these people are talking all day everyday with every word parsed by the press for a possible controversy and by the people who don't like them to hurt them politicaly.The folks who like them will give them the benifit of the doubt those who dont won't.

riskman
04-15-2008, 10:36 PM

Why don't you read this for another take:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/15/opinion/15herbert.html?ref=opinion

Hank
04-15-2008, 10:50 PM
Much to your dismay, Bush isn't running in 2008....I know, it's hard to let go....

Come on PA,surely you saw the irony of JR's "he thinks he's the chosen one" line.:D

Lefty
04-15-2008, 10:56 PM
Why don't you read this for another take:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/15/opinion/15herbert.html?ref=opinion
So, risk, it's all about race, eh? It couldn't possibly be his words or his associations or his voting record? It has to be about race. Yeah, right. With a few maybe, but the majority of people in this country have moved beyond race. Here's hoping the extreme leftwing and Obama and his mentor Rev Wright will join us.

Hank
04-15-2008, 11:06 PM
[QUOTE=riskman]Why don't you read this for another take:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/15/opinion/15herbert.html?ref=opinion[/E

BINGO! Mr. Herbert's insight is keen indeed.:ThmbUp:

Lefty
04-15-2008, 11:15 PM
Hank, Mr Herbert has a brain full of mush. I suppose when Obama loses to M'Cain it will be plastred all over the pravda media that it was because America is Racist. When will you libs move beyond race? I think, never. It's just another tired, but handy, excuse. And with dims seeking power it's a tired, but handy, way to divide the country.

Hank
04-15-2008, 11:35 PM
So, risk, it's all about race, eh? It couldn't possibly be his words or his associations or his voting record? It has to be about race. Yeah, right. With a few maybe, but the majority of people in this country have moved beyond race. Here's hoping the extreme leftwing and Obama and his mentor Rev Wright will join us.

I don't doubt the sincerity of your post,so no insult is intended when I say your post vividly comfirms the disconnect between people in this country.You hope the left and Obama join you a rightwinger in moving beyond race.And your serious.Amazing truly amazing.

Hank
04-15-2008, 11:51 PM
Hank, Mr Herbert has a brain full of mush. I suppose when Obama loses to M'Cain it will be plastred all over the pravda media that it was because America is Racist. When will you libs move beyond race? I think, never. It's just another tired, but handy, excuse. And with dims seeking power it's a tired, but handy, way to divide the country.

Lefty I think your missinterpeting Mr. Herbert,I dont think he's saying all America is racist.He's saying some are.Is this really an unreasonble assertion?MOST clearly are not, but elections are won and lost on the margins. The problem is Good people hear political speak like this and take It personaly.It is not.

Tom
04-15-2008, 11:56 PM
Obama is giving us insights into what he really is....a liberal.
Say no more - that alone disqualifies him.
His ideas are bad....end of story.
Liberalism is a disease - you don't reach over the aisle to it, you innoculate against it. You ever try to negotiate with cancer? :lol:

Lefty
04-16-2008, 12:38 AM
Hank, it's the rightwingers in this country that have gotten beyond race. We believe that everyman should have opportunity and should be able to achieve success on his own merits.
That's a revelation that there are SOME people that are racists? It's a twoway street. You don't think there are some that vote for Obama Because of his race?
I have no dissconnect. But the leftwing does. When a guy says people are CLINGING to their guns and religion BECAUSE they are bitter, that's a disconnect.

Hank
04-16-2008, 02:09 AM
Obama is giving us insights into what he really is....a liberal.
Say no more - that alone disqualifies him.
His ideas are bad....end of story.
Liberalism is a disease - you don't reach over the aisle to it, you innoculate against it. You ever try to negotiate with cancer? :lol:

Old faithful right on cue.:rolleyes: Tom if it really were that simple,everything should peachy keen. Given the fact that your neocon heros have been in power for 7 years.But wait let me guess , The abysmal performance of the current neocon administration gets a pass via the rationalization, Things would be even worse if the dems were in power. Yea right.I's not the Ideology its the person.The pathetic W is clear proof of that.As is the crummy Carter on the dem side.

Tom
04-16-2008, 07:32 AM
The person subscribes to the idealogogy, no?
Obama is a tried and true liberal. I do not need some nut running my life, and that is his plan. He wants to be a nanny. And tax us to death.
Case in point - he whines about the cost of the Iraq war, then says he will pull us out, but still needs to increase taxes by the largest margin in history?
Why? If he stops all that Iraq funding, why does he need the largest tax increase ever?

lsbets
04-16-2008, 08:56 AM
[QUOTE=PaceAdvantage]Million dollar incomes? You mean like the Obama's received after he became a U.S. Senator? A true elitist indeed.....

I believe the Obamas went from around $200k to over $1Mil after he was elected....fascinating stuff...I didn't realize the Senate paid so well....:lol:[/QUOTE

The Obama's returns show previously reported income spikes due to Obama's books and Michelle Obama's almost tripling of her income at the University of Chicago hospitals. Their returns-reveal no new sources of income or extraordinary investment windfalls.

One thing that I am surprised has not come up yet, but will in the general is that after his wife's raise at the hospital, Obama gave them a nice big earmark.

Lefty
04-16-2008, 11:03 AM
Tom, why does Obama need a tax raise? Well, socialistic health care plan will prob take most of it and thenthere's that 84 billion Global Poverty bill thattakes it, just to name 2.

lsbets, Thanks. I hadn't heard that one. He is some "different" politician, eh what?

JustRalph
04-16-2008, 01:49 PM
[QUOTE=riskman]

One thing that I am surprised has not come up yet, but will in the general is that after his wife's raise at the hospital, Obama gave them a nice big earmark.

I have read it was actually within days. The problem is, John McCain probably won't use it. Some 527 probably will though..............

Hank
04-16-2008, 03:07 PM
[QUOTE=lsbets]

I have read it was actually within days. The problem is, John McCain probably won't use it. Some 527 probably will though..............

I'm begining to feel sad for you rightwing ideologues.You guys really think Mccain wants open that can of worms,ethics. :lol: Oh sure with the VP chief of staff a convicted felon,and your attorney general fired in disgrace.Like pavlov's dog foaming at the mouth at the mere hint of impropriety by a dem.While the rightwing cabal of war profiters crooks and incompetents rob us blind and run the country into the ground.You guys need to seek professional help.call 1-800-969-6642 please call right away.

JustRalph
04-16-2008, 03:57 PM
[QUOTE=JustRalph]

I'm begining to feel sad for you rightwing ideologues.You guys really think Mccain wants open that can of worms,ethics. :lol: Oh sure with the VP chief of staff a convicted felon,and your attorney general fired in disgrace.Like pavlov's dog foaming at the mouth at the mere hint of impropriety by a dem.While the rightwing cabal of war profiters crooks and incompetents rob us blind and run the country into the ground.You guys need to seek professional help.call 1-800-969-6642 please call right away.

:sleeping:

Tom
04-16-2008, 04:05 PM
Of all the things McCain lacks, ethics is not one of them. He makes the two dems look like midgets.

When it comes to Obama and the Drama Queen, I never associated that word with either of them. Or character, or morality, or intelligence. Or electability.

Dope, dullard, liar, snake oil saleman, those all come to mind quickly. :lol::lol::lol:

Indulto
04-16-2008, 04:50 PM
... One thing that I am surprised has not come up yet, but will in the general is that after his wife's raise at the hospital, Obama gave them a nice big earmark.Now that's an interesting piece of information if it's true. I can't find anything readily using Google. If you have a link, I'd appreciate it.

lsbets
04-16-2008, 05:12 PM
Now that's an interesting piece of information if it's true. I can't find anything readily using Google. If you have a link, I'd appreciate it.

Googled Michelle Obama Earmark Raise - tons of links. Here is the first one:

"http://campaignspot.nationalreview.com/post/?q=OGRiMWFhNWY4MTgzMjI3NjEzNGQwMWFiMTlhYmRhN2Y=

One of Obama's Earmark Requests Was for the Hospital That Employs Michelle Obama

Dan Riehl notes, via Amanda Carpenter, that in the list of earmarks he requested, $1 million was requested for the construction of a new hospital pavilion at the University Of Chicago. The request was put in in 2006.

You know who works for the University of Chicago Hospital?

Michelle Obama. She's vice president of community affairs.

As Byron noted, "In 2006, the Chicago Tribune reported that Mrs. Obama’s compensation at the University of Chicago Hospital, where she is a vice president for community affairs, jumped from $121,910 in 2004, just before her husband was elected to the Senate, to $316,962 in 2005, just after he took office."

Looks like that raise was worth it. "

There are a couple of other notable earmarks for fundraisers. There is nothing "new" in Obama's politics.

ArlJim78
04-16-2008, 05:29 PM
There are a couple of other notable earmarks for fundraisers. There is nothing "new" in Obama's politics.

the only thing new in his politics is that he has effectively put himself above any criticism, because don't you know he is the messiah of politics. If you do corner him he can claim he misspoke or that it's the "same old tired Washington politics of the past" while not answering the charges. Or give a speech about how we have to rise up and get past race, when it was his own pastor that interjected race in the first place.

his days of having it both ways and his messiah status are dwindling. In a way I admire Clinton for staying the course and duking it out with him because it helps to flesh him out better for the general election. snake oil salesman indeed.

Indulto
04-16-2008, 05:33 PM
Googled Michelle Obama Earmark Raise - tons of links. Here is the first one:

"http://campaignspot.nationalreview.com/post/?q=OGRiMWFhNWY4MTgzMjI3NjEzNGQwMWFiMTlhYmRhN2Y=

One of Obama's Earmark Requests Was for the Hospital That Employs Michelle Obama

Dan Riehl notes, via Amanda Carpenter, that in the list of earmarks he requested, $1 million was requested for the construction of a new hospital pavilion at the University Of Chicago. The request was put in in 2006.

You know who works for the University of Chicago Hospital?

Michelle Obama. She's vice president of community affairs.

As Byron noted, "In 2006, the Chicago Tribune reported that Mrs. Obama’s compensation at the University of Chicago Hospital, where she is a vice president for community affairs, jumped from $121,910 in 2004, just before her husband was elected to the Senate, to $316,962 in 2005, just after he took office."

Looks like that raise was worth it. "

There are a couple of other notable earmarks for fundraisers. There is nothing "new" in Obama's politics.Thanks.
I'll be interested to hear Obama's response/explanation once the question is raised. I'm sure he'll have one. ;)

riskman
04-16-2008, 11:23 PM

No, it is not all about race. I did not get that from the article.Personally, I do not support Obama. I want less government not more.

In your spare time:

http://www.lipmagazine.org/~timwise/Obama.html

Hank
04-17-2008, 01:21 AM
Of all the things McCain lacks, ethics is not one of them. He makes the two dems look like midgets.

When it comes to Obama and the Drama Queen, I never associated that word with either of them. Or character, or morality, or intelligence. Or electability.

Dope, dullard, liar, snake oil saleman, those all come to mind quickly. :lol::lol::lol:

My my what keen political insight, these pols can't hoodwink you, no sir you see right through um,Just wondering though, is this the same political acumen that suggested to you voteing for W was a good idea?.....Thats what I thought.:lol:Your the political version of the guy at the track betting on the 'gray' horse.:lol:

JustRalph
04-17-2008, 01:39 AM
Hey Hank............ your browser must be broken........... get back to where you belong..............

Here, Click this -----> http://www.democraticunderground.com

Tom
04-17-2008, 08:13 AM
My my what keen political insight, these pols can't hoodwink you, no sir you see right through um,Just wondering though, is this the same political acumen that suggested to you voteing for W was a good idea?.....Thats what I thought.:lol:Your the political version of the guy at the track betting on the 'gray' horse.:lol:

Hey Hank, if you had a clue, you would have know I posted both time I did NOT vote for Bush - I voted against Gore and Kerry. No brainers - vote against all democrat. Obama is worse than either of them.

BTW, do you ever address FACTS or just people? Seems you have set your sights pretty low. How about answering my comment about Obama's huge planned tax increas in spite of cutting Iraqi expenses?

Shenanigans
04-17-2008, 08:29 AM
It was ironic and amusing[to me] for you to voice such concern about the articulate obama making a verbal faux pax.When W has created books full of them.As for being Obama being insulting I think his choice of words here[bitter] was poor,I do not think any insult or putdown was intended,heres the thing, these people are talking all day everyday with every word parsed by the press for a possible controversy and by the people who don't like them to hurt them politicaly.The folks who like them will give them the benifit of the doubt those who dont won't.

What is ironic and amusing is how you can find every flaw with Bush's speech (no matter how insignificant to the general public) but when it comes to Obama's "faux pax" you don't acknowledge the deeper impact he makes with what he says. Yes they are insults and because you are one of his cool aid drinking followers, you are too blind to see that.

jballscalls
04-17-2008, 09:06 AM
What is ironic and amusing is how you can find every flaw with Bush's speech (no matter how insignificant to the general public) but when it comes to Obama's "faux pax" you don't acknowledge the deeper impact he makes with what he says. Yes they are insults and because you are one of his cool aid drinking followers, you are too blind to see that.

what is not ironic but amusing is that you feel the need to insult people who do follow obama. I dont, but that doesnt mean they are "cool aid drinkers" who should they follow??

Hank
04-17-2008, 01:45 PM
Hey Hank............ your browser must be broken........... get back to where you belong..............

:sleeping::sleeping:

Hank
04-17-2008, 02:12 PM

How could I acknowledge what I have no way of knowing? I'm not a mind reader, as you clearly must be, so I'm at a disadvantage here.I'm further hindered by the effects of the laced kool aid I've been drinking.So that explains it. Thanks

Hank
04-17-2008, 02:17 PM
Hey Hank, if you had a clue, you would have know I posted both time I did NOT vote for Bush - I voted against Gore and Kerry. No brainers - vote against all democrat. Obama is worse than either of them.

BTW, do you ever address FACTS or just people? Seems you have set your sights pretty low. How about answering my comment about Obama's huge planned tax increas in spite of cutting Iraqi expenses?

He emphatically stated yesterday NO tax increase for those earning under 250K. check the tape

Tom
04-17-2008, 02:55 PM
Pikc a reply:

1. He lied.
2. Put it in writing. Have the GUTS to do that.
3. So he in favor of re-distribution of wealth - stupid idea.
4. He lied.

Tom
04-17-2008, 03:17 PM
Here's an inconvenient truth....when the Bush tax cuts "for the rich" go away, guess who will be hurt the most?

The LOWEST income brackets, that's who. The groups who had their tax rate cut by 50%, 15% to 10%, will see thier rates now increas by 50%, back to 15%. This is where they really get bitter and sound like Jerimiah..."What the......GD Barry, GD Barry, GD Barry!" :lol:

skate
04-18-2008, 04:42 PM
Same old, same old.

hey, there are some good post here, dont get me wrong.

Tom keeps saying "IT", you can't get thru to these guys/gals.

The Dem. gives the message to the NYT. to spread the news. A pay raise, increase in Mini wage, thanks to the Neo-Dems.
School loans made More afforable, thru our Neo-Dems Congress.

Consequentially (conshacludally) the results being, laid off workers and loan providers closing off applications to students.

least we forget, the lying ass NYT goes out of business. Aaaah, that would also be the fault of Unclegeorge.:bang:

Lefty
04-18-2008, 07:04 PM
Hank, then he said he wanted to raise capital gain taxes and SS taxes. That nails a whole bunch of us who make less than 250k. The truth is, you can't raise taxes on the wealthy without it being passed along to the rest of us. It just does not work.

riskman
04-19-2008, 12:22 AM

JR--Curious, why do you read what's on this site? More than a few times you have linked the DU. Are you a closet liberal? :eek:

riskman
04-19-2008, 12:34 AM
least we forget, the lying ass NYT goes out of business. Aaaah, that would also be the fault of Unclegeorge.:bang:

Despite your view of the NYT, if it folded it would not be a good thing. In NYC it takes 3 reporters to write one article for the NY Dailey News or The New York Post both which are good for liners in a bird cage or for a puppy to take a dump on.

PaceAdvantage
04-19-2008, 01:35 AM
...heres the thing, these people are talking all day everyday with every word parsed by the press for a possible controversy and by the people who don't like them to hurt them politicaly.The folks who like them will give them the benifit of the doubt those who dont won't.Oh, you mean like GWB's verbal miscues?

Tom
04-19-2008, 10:51 AM
Good point, Fearless Leader, the bar has been set by the left. We just limbo under it. :D

46 would say it goes to show how unintelligent Barry is.

JustRalph
05-01-2008, 09:45 PM
http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=newsarchive&sid=aP_1wrIyt1Nc

Obama's plan to tax oil companies, which will be paid by the working class

Lefty
05-01-2008, 10:12 PM
JR, absolutely. The oil companies have made record profits but they also have paid record amts in taxes already. Trimming money from oil co profits hurts thei investors. Guess what, investors will go elsewhere to invest. Where do the dims get their wacko economic ideas from? Must be Karl Marx.

Tom
05-11-2008, 12:03 AM
So that's how it happened!

g5L71uwjZxs

boxcar
05-11-2008, 03:36 AM

This guy just can't help but express himself stereotypically. He's a master at it. Recall his stupid and offensive remarks he made about his poor ol' white [racist] grandmother? Didn't think twice before tossing her under the bus!

When you listen to him and his "lovely" wife carefully, you can tell why they sat under Wright for 20 years and soaked up his hate-filled, anti-American rhetoric like dry sponges!

Boxcar