PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentines Day

Tom
02-13-2003, 09:49 PM
Time to lighten up the OFF TOPIC room.
Here's a Valentine poem you can use Tomorrow if you wish....

Roses are red, violets are blue,
sugar is sweet, and so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead,
the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.

Of loving beauty you float with grace
If only you could hide your face
Kind, intelligent, loving and hot
This describes everything you are not

I want to feel your sweet embrace
But don't take that paper bag off of your face
I love your smile, your face, and your eyes-
Damn, I'm good at telling lies!

My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:
Marrying you screwed up my life
I see your face when I am dreaming
That's why I always wake up screaming

My feelings for you no words can tell
Except for maybe "go to hell"
What inspired this amorous rhyme?
Two parts vodka, one part lime.

Amazin
02-13-2003, 10:00 PM
Viva La France!

Doug
02-13-2003, 10:26 PM
AMAZIN,

Thats great. Now we can't even have a little humor on the board without your little girl ass trying to piss someone off. I figure you will probably squeal like a liitle girl and say "thats not what you intended", but I know and more importantly I think you know that you are a little weasel.

Doug

Amazin
02-13-2003, 10:57 PM
Poor Doug. Allways so angry. That's sad.

Doug
02-13-2003, 11:45 PM
Yeah, that always happens when I am dealing with little weasels.

Doug

superfecta
02-14-2003, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by Tom
Time to lighten up the OFF TOPIC room.
Here's a Valentine poem you can use Tomorrow if you wish....

Roses are red, violets are blue,
sugar is sweet, and so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead,
the sugar bowl's empty and so is your head.

Of loving beauty you float with grace
If only you could hide your face
Kind, intelligent, loving and hot
This describes everything you are not

I want to feel your sweet embrace
But don't take that paper bag off of your face
I love your smile, your face, and your eyes-
Damn, I'm good at telling lies!

My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:
Marrying you screwed up my life
I see your face when I am dreaming
That's why I always wake up screaming

My feelings for you no words can tell
Except for maybe "go to hell"
What inspired this amorous rhyme?
Two parts vodka, one part lime. Have ex wife et tu Tom?;)

PaceAdvantage
02-14-2003, 02:03 AM
I looked into the sky and saw that indeed the full moon is on its way....which might explain the postings of some.....

Tom
02-14-2003, 08:42 AM
AAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

canuck
02-14-2003, 09:21 AM
Roses are red
Violets are blue
I am schizophrenic
And so am I

Amazin
02-14-2003, 10:41 AM
Doug

I can read you like a book,You don't fool me with your weasel remarks.You have a very hurt little boy inside you that you protect with this fabricated tough guy image.You're extremely insecure and therefore feel the need to be a control freak.The little boy inside you also holds the playfullness that you long for.That's why you got so upset when I made that playful remark to Tom who still has a sense of humor.You're not ready to face yourself so therefore you will vehemtly deny my remarks.But eventually you will break down and cry and seek help.Happy Valentine's Day.

Doug
02-14-2003, 02:44 PM
Amazin,

Just calling it like I see it.

A sneaky little coward who wouldn't stand up for his own rights no matter what. Then when he/she see other folks standing up for what they believe in, tries to keep them from standing up for what they believe in. Doesn't like others to be passionate in their belief because then you realize what a pathetic individual you really are.

Happy Valentines Day.

Doug

Doug
02-14-2003, 03:28 PM
FAMOUS AMAZIN

WWW.NYPOST.COM

Front page 02-14-2003.

Just click to enlarge front page picture.

Doug

so.cal.fan
02-14-2003, 03:34 PM
Valentine's Day is a phoney holiday. For years, little kids have their feelings hurt on Valentine's Day if they don't get as many cards as someone else........Anyone see Charlie Brown's Valentine Day special? Poor old Charlie keeps checking his mailbox for valentines that never arrive.
I have a friend who no matter what he does for his wife....it is not good enough. He can spend a thousand dollars or $5.00, doesn't matter.........she is never satisfied.
I have been married to a very nice man for nearly 40 years!
The man has been good enough to support me........I don't need any "Valentines"............he offered to take me to dinner tonight....but I declined......too crowded. We'll go another night!
I know there are mostly men who read this board....off topic....now be honest! Would you really care if they just canceled this "holiday" ??????

Amazin
02-14-2003, 08:06 PM
Doug

Your are one boring dude.Enough of the insults.You look like a fool.Got something to say,then say it.You can insult me till you turn blue in the face,makes no difference to me.Intellectually you are no match for me.So stop pretending to be something your not.Unless you say something that is of substance and free of derogatory remarks I won't bother responding further.Go get some therapy.You need it.

Doug
02-14-2003, 08:56 PM
AMAZIN,

YOU WROTE,

Doug

Your are one boring dude.Enough of the insults.You look like a fool.Got something to say,then say it.You can insult me till you turn blue in the face,makes no difference to me.Intellectually you are no match for me.So stop pretending to be something your not.Unless you say something that is of substance and free of derogatory remarks I won't bother responding further.Go get some therapy.You need it.

Got something to say,then say it.

Seems to me I had something to say and said it. Even explained my definition of the type of weasel I think you are.

You can insult me till you turn blue in the face,makes no difference to me.

See, no soul, no passion in you beliefs.

Don't claim to be an intellectual. Just stating what I believe.

Already in therapy and on medication, but that stuff only goes so far.

BTW- I think you will reply.

Doug

Amazin
02-14-2003, 11:19 PM
Got me curious.What are you taking medication and therapy for,if you don't mind my asking.

Doug
02-14-2003, 11:26 PM
Amazin,

Just joking.

I thought you would reply.

Doug

superfecta
02-15-2003, 04:03 AM
Originally posted by so.cal.fan
Valentine's Day is a phoney holiday. For years, little kids have their feelings hurt on Valentine's Day if they don't get as many cards as someone else........Anyone see Charlie Brown's Valentine Day special? Poor old Charlie keeps checking his mailbox for valentines that never arrive.
I have a friend who no matter what he does for his wife....it is not good enough. He can spend a thousand dollars or $5.00, doesn't matter.........she is never satisfied.
I have been married to a very nice man for nearly 40 years!
The man has been good enough to support me........I don't need any "Valentines"............he offered to take me to dinner tonight....but I declined......too crowded. We'll go another night!
I know there are mostly men who read this board....off topic....now be honest! Would you really care if they just canceled this "holiday" ?????? You are one of a kind SCF.Bless you.Hope your man realizes that.I wish this holiday was more realized by those guys that have a great woman.The women should also realize it as well.I was out tonite and I saw many guys that didn't know what they have,and it made me think of my situation.I loved my wife,but she didn't think enough of me to put up with horseracing.Thought playing the ponies was a waste of time.Even tho it paid for our son being born,putting her mother and father in the ground,and buying her a car ever other year.But so it goes....