PDA

View Full Version : Blissful Ignorance

Bobzilla
04-10-2008, 12:49 PM
Seems like every time I write about a horse who I'm psyched about here it finishes up the track. So why not put the kiss of death on Blissful Ignorance who is running in today's 2nd at Aq. She represents one of my favorite angles, the cutback from a route to a 6.5 or 7 panel sprint, after setting fast fractions going 2 turns. That 47 and 1/5 half on 3/21 is probably faster than that if considering the winds out of the WNW that early afternoon sustained at 26 mph and gusting to 37 mph. She put away the even money favorite who was pressing her, Storm a Brewing. Today she's off the inner and cutting back to her favorite distance of 7 panels, which she is 3/3 placing, 2/3 winning. And, many don't have a chance to show their true stuff on the inner and later shock on the main. A bit of a form question here, and I doubt she'll be 12/1, but even at 7-1 or higher I think I've taken worse chances before. Right now looks like 4th choice in double pool.

RaceBookJoe
04-10-2008, 02:16 PM
I have the opposite problem. When I write/talk about a horse he wins, its when I bet on him that he finishes much later than the other horses. :bang: