PDA

View Full Version : 06Mar08SA *** Selections ***

SRK
04-06-2008, 03:15 PM
Race 1

Nothing really exciting happening in today’s opener for older maiden fillies. Ballpark Butterfly (7) drops into the claiming ranks for the first time after two troubled tries against straight maidens. She’s nothing special, and looks like she’ll go to the gate at a short price. Underlay. Discover Dolly (1) makes only her third lifetime start, all in the span of three weeks. Interesting? Hasn’t really shown much, but then again, doesn’t really have much to beat here, either. Third different jock tries his luck with her, was well. American Symphony (2) fits with these. She makes her seventh lifetime start, but her first for low profile (but not low percentage) connections.

SRK
04-06-2008, 03:53 PM
Race 2

There are several ways you could turn in this compact field. I chose Lighten Up Rule (4) who I think is the quickest entered in this 5 ½ furlong dash. Hennessey Rose (5) would have to repeat her lifetime best, which was good enough to win against $12,500 claimers in her last, but I’m betting against her to do it against this bunch. Working bullets, and no tossout, but vulnerable. Angel Eyed (2) is dangerous at this level, and will be coming at them late.

SRK
04-06-2008, 05:48 PM
Race 3-4-5

My 21 year old son just hit the daily triple. He got into a three car accident. Nobody hurt. He said it wasn’t his fault. After reviewing the evidence, the stewards ruled against him.