PDA

View Full Version : Saturday's BSR's

rastajenk
04-06-2008, 08:54 AM
Don't know, but none of them made the Leaderboard, which makes them all less than 97.

If Brown does fail to deliver (and Pyro remains stuck on slow), this could be a most unsatisfying Derby. Start collecting ages and birthdates for your exotic boxes, and prepare for redboarding of historic proportions. :eek:

rokitman
04-06-2008, 10:32 AM
Don't know, but none of them made the Leaderboard, which makes them all less than 97.

If Brown does fail to deliver (and Pyro remains stuck on slow), this could be a most unsatisfying Derby. Start collecting ages and birthdates for your exotic boxes, and prepare for redboarding of historic proportions. :eek:Does that usually get updated that fast?

cj
04-06-2008, 12:24 PM
It depends on the track how quickly they update it. New York is usually the next day. I would guess the Wood doesn't make the cut and the Illinois Derby will. That race is pretty much a guess figure wise, as has been the case since it was moved to Hawthorne.

the little guy
04-06-2008, 12:43 PM
This may have been posted elsewhere but the Wood got a 93 and the Santa Anita Derby got a 95.

classhandicapper
04-06-2008, 01:45 PM
This may have been posted elsewhere but the Wood got a 93 and the Santa Anita Derby got a 95.

The Wood figure looks reasonable to me given the final time of the other 2 turn race, the horses, and the pace of the race.

plainolebill
04-07-2008, 04:19 AM
It'll be interesting to see how Gayego does in the Arkansas Derby. I think he may be better than anything that ran in the SA Derby.

plainolebill
04-07-2008, 04:46 AM
Back on topic: Recapture the Glory got a 102 Beyer for the Illinois Derby. His prep on the turf must have been refreshing.

Semipro
04-07-2008, 11:08 AM
Back on topic: Recapture the Glory got a 102 Beyer for the Illinois Derby. His prep on the turf must have been refreshing.Were did this guy come from don't know anything about him.Breeding, connections,etc.