PDA

View Full Version : relieve me from the very thought

skate
04-03-2008, 05:39 PM
1) Bernie Hussein O'bam-a, goes off to church to receive, for about 25 years, knowledge on religion that says the USA, White man and Capitalism are evil.
The church provides literature while also conducting live topics on USAs evil doings.
But but but, Bernie has No Recollection as to the out and out Doctrine, No Recollection.

2) Bernie Hussein O'bam-a, does have the advanced presumptuous ability to see what lies ahead in Iraq. Even if the Neighbors of Iraq (all), the CIA, the FBI and the remainder of the WHOLE WORLD says "he is wrong".
He sees NO intention to harm peace in the world. Even if this Harm has proven to be resourceful in the past.

We have people in this country contributing an average of $40,000,000.00/month, to Bernie, who are crying about poverty and unjust
treatment.:eek:

excuuuuuseeeeee me:lol:

Hank
04-03-2008, 06:04 PM
Your post would seem to indicate that your wish has indeed been granted.

ljb
04-03-2008, 06:43 PM
Your post would seem to indicate that your wish has indeed been granted.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ddog
04-03-2008, 08:36 PM
Are you really Uncle Dubya?

hcap
04-03-2008, 09:09 PM
relieve me from the very thoughtHave you tried a high fiber diet? :rolleyes:

riskman
04-03-2008, 11:11 PM
Skate did you mean?

There was meat sauce backed up
On some tacos with cheese
Causing rumbles and grumbles
And duodenal wheeze

skate
04-04-2008, 06:21 PM
Very interesting fact here.

i post facts about o'bam-a, and people make the facts to be Evil.:D :cool:

riskman
04-04-2008, 10:29 PM
Very interesting fact here.

i post facts about o'bam-a, and people make the facts to be Evil.:D :cool:

What happened here was your by-line"relieve me from the very thought " That started it !

Now, if Obama were to releive himself from the political scene, everything would be right in the world? Is that what you want ?

Obama is following this. Can he do better?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqLvBUSJucg&feature=related

PaceAdvantage
04-07-2008, 12:50 AM
Obama is following this. Can he do better?The scary part is, he can do much worse....where it counts....

Oh, but he'll "out-English" Bush any day of the week...if that's all that counts, then so be it....

Hank
04-07-2008, 10:52 AM
The scary part is, he can do much worse....where it counts....

Oh, but he'll "out-English" Bush any day of the week...if that's all that counts, then so be it....

SAY WHAT? 'where it COUNTS',what is likley the worst forgien policy blunder the the history of the U.S. that has cost thousands of our best guys their lives, not to mention hundreds of thousands of ordinary Iraqis their lives.And has us bogged down policing a centries old blood feud, and pouring hundreds of billions down the drain as all options are basicly lose-lose.I think this COUNTS.:rolleyes:

PaceAdvantage
04-07-2008, 06:38 PM
SAY WHAT? 'where it COUNTS',what is likley the worst forgien policy blunder the the history of the U.S. that has cost thousands of our best guys their lives, not to mention hundreds of thousands of ordinary Iraqis their lives.And has us bogged down policing a centries old blood feud, and pouring hundreds of billions down the drain as all options are basicly lose-lose.I think this COUNTS.:rolleyes:Like I said, the next President can do far worse. You guys have been brainwashed into thinking Bush is the worst ever.

JustRalph
04-07-2008, 07:27 PM
SAY WHAT? 'where it COUNTS',what is likley the worst forgien policy blunder the the history of the U.S. that has cost thousands of our best guys their lives, not to mention hundreds of thousands of ordinary Iraqis their lives.And has us bogged down policing a centries old blood feud, and pouring hundreds of billions down the drain as all options are basicly lose-lose.I think this COUNTS.:rolleyes:\\

You ever heard of a little thing called the Vietnam war? That was much worse and led by a Dem. This Iraq thing is babyshit compared to that.

Not that I give Bush a pass on this Iraq war. It should have lasted two years and we should be pumping gas at a buck a gallon with a pipeline straight from Iraq. We should have 5 new military bases built and dominating the economy of the Middle East by now. Nope.......... can't be looked upon as imperialists. So we do a slow burn and let the newspapers and pundits direct the foreign policy. Bullshit way to run a war.

Hank
04-07-2008, 09:21 PM
Like I said, the next President can do far worse. You guys have been brainwashed into thinking Bush is the worst ever.

"WE" have been brainwashed?Not me my friend I despise most dems as well as most repubs.The Facts pretty much speak for themselves with regard to W.Worst ever who knows,but most who are honest with themselves concede that he is an abysmal failure.And as a US Vet and citizen I take no pleasure in this fact trust me.

Hank
04-07-2008, 09:51 PM
\\

You ever heard of a little thing called the Vietnam war? That was much worse and led by a Dem. This Iraq thing is babyshit compared to that.

Not that I give Bush a pass on this Iraq war. It should have lasted two years and we should be pumping gas at a buck a gallon with a pipeline straight from Iraq. We should have 5 new military bases built and dominating the economy of the Middle East by now. Nope.......... can't be looked upon as imperialists. So we do a slow burn and let the newspapers and pundits direct the foreign policy. Bullshit way to run a war.

First of all Vietnam was basicly an extension of accepted US cold war forgien policy.Ever hear of a little thing called the Korean war or a little thing called the domino theory?I would be saying the SAME thing if W were a dem,all this partisian dem vs repub crap is one of the biggest reasons things are so screwed up now and congress has gotten NOTHING done in 40 dam years.

Marshall Bennett
04-07-2008, 11:17 PM
\\

We should have instituted this logic 40 years ago when they wanted us there ,
when they needed our brains & money , when we employed over 50,000 to build the Shah of Iran a satellite nation of our own . Your right ... its been a slow burn , and everyone is about burned out . All we're doing now is scrambling , trying to keep the f---ers from blowing us up !!

46zilzal
04-08-2008, 06:11 AM
\\

Nixon and Eisenhower were democrats????

Tom
04-08-2008, 07:24 AM
LBJ - a "D" was the one who escalated it.

jballscalls
04-08-2008, 08:23 AM
"WE" have been brainwashed?Not me my friend I despise most dems as well as most repubs.The Facts pretty much speak for themselves with regard to W.Worst ever who knows,but most who are honest with themselves concede that he is an abysmal failure.And as a US Vet and citizen I take no pleasure in this fact trust me.

agree with Hank, nobody's been brainwashed, we've just been witnesses to the last 7+ years. people make their own judgements, just cause they are different from yours (PA) doesnt mean they are wrong.