PDA

View Full Version : OBAMA's BOOK

Lefty
04-02-2008, 08:17 PM
Ann Coulter read Obama's Book. Kinda chilling. All voters considering him should read it. WOW!

riskman
04-02-2008, 08:37 PM
Ann Coulter read Obama's Book. Kinda chilling. All voters considering him should read it. WOW!

Ann Coulter is like GWB reading "The Pet Goat".

JustRalph
04-02-2008, 09:06 PM
I have heard some of the crap in that book. It is being played on some radio stations. The audio book is going to come back to haunt him in the campaign in the fall. I don't believe it though............McCain doesn't have the balls to use it...........

Lefty
04-02-2008, 09:42 PM
riskman, your remarks do not spk to the subject of the thread, which is Obama's book. Whether you like Anne or not is beside the point as she quotes from the book itself.

JR, no, MCain won't use it but plenty of conservative talk shows will. There will be lots of coverage. anne just started...

wonatthewire1
04-02-2008, 10:03 PM
its gonna be cool when Barry gets into office - he'll be a one-termer though but will have a powerful congress if he wins.

McCain's gonna have a tough time with a hostile congress and very little leverage if they get big numbers in the fall. Don't know if they will though. So even if he does win it won't be much of a victory - don't think either party is going to have an easy go of it as the entitlement programs are still out there and still unsolved.

I wouldn't worry about Barry too much - it will be very difficult for him to win unless McCain picks a VP older than he is ;)

riskman
04-02-2008, 11:39 PM
riskman, your remarks do not spk to the subject of the thread, which is Obama's book. Whether you like Anne or not is beside the point as she quotes from the book itself.

JR, no, MCain won't use it but plenty of conservative talk shows will. There will be lots of coverage. anne just started...

Lefty you are correct. The emaciated one, Ann C. is not one of my favorites. She is the rights counterpart to Al Franken, both of which can not be taken seriously IMO.BTW did you read Barry O's book? Barry is a slick dude, one of the better snake oil salesman.The minute Ted "the bridge" Kennedy endorsed him, he was an automatic throw out for me.