PDA

View Full Version : The Curlin / Street Sense Connection

BeatTheChalk
04-01-2008, 08:03 PM
1. First the obvious ... Same Sire Line ... MR P
2. Street Sense : Sire line goes back to the horse called Stone Street.
3. SS won the Kentucky Derby 100 years ago this year
4. The majority owner of Curlin is Jess Jackson
5 He is the owner of the Stone Street Farm ...and ...

As an aside .. when Curlin moved from this original owner's stable to
his new home ( after being purchased by Jackson ) .. The exercise girl
told reporters that she " had never been on a horse like Curlin ..ever "
What a sad situation that must have been .. for her.

onefast99
04-02-2008, 09:30 AM
I must be in need of more coffee, whats the point?

Shenanigans
04-02-2008, 10:03 AM
Is this supposed to be similar to the five degrees of Kevin Bacon?:p

SMOO
04-02-2008, 12:20 PM
What's really amazing is that they both have four legs and two ears.

BeatTheChalk
04-02-2008, 07:47 PM
Most people know that expressing gratitude is simply the thing polite people do, but knowing exactly how to say thank you can be a little bit of a trick. Many wonder what the best way is under different circumstances, how much is enough and when more than words might be necessary. Thanking other people is often important for business, in developing personal relationships in life, and simply a necessity as far as good manners are concerned. There are some basic rules of the road for saying thank you and giving thanks. Learning them can help you know how to say thank you appropriately, when it is necessary.

The importance society places on giving thanks and showing gratitude is noted in a number of circles. From the extensive collection of thank-you cards most stores carry to business etiquette courses, there

Pace Cap'n
04-02-2008, 08:36 PM
Well, that certainly cleared it up.

Shenanigans
04-02-2008, 09:06 PM
Most people know that expressing gratitude is simply the thing polite people do, but knowing exactly how to say thank you can be a little bit of a trick. Many wonder what the best way is under different circumstances, how much is enough and when more than words might be necessary. Thanking other people is often important for business, in developing personal relationships in life, and simply a necessity as far as good manners are concerned. There are some basic rules of the road for saying thank you and giving thanks. Learning them can help you know how to say thank you appropriately, when it is necessary.

The importance society places on giving thanks and showing gratitude is noted in a number of circles. From the extensive collection of thank-you cards most stores carry to business etiquette courses, there

I would be able to thank you if you really were coming up with a cool game similar to the five degrees of Kevin Bacon. The five degrees of Curlin.... or Street Sense. Horse racing needs something like that. Or maybe you were just showing similarities like the similarities of the J. F. K and Lincoln assinations?

Oddzilla
04-02-2008, 10:07 PM
Is this supposed to be similar to the five degrees of Kevin Bacon?:p

I never knew.
Explains some of Kevin's moves in Footloose, and Curlin's victory dance.

asH
04-03-2008, 02:29 AM
:lol:
Will lurk for laughs

BeatTheChalk
04-04-2008, 01:48 AM

A teacher told me once ...Dont respond to jerks. But in this case .. I will
go against his teachings ....what is it that you dont understand about
Curlin / Street Sense ? Take your time ... no rush..

BeatTheChalk
04-04-2008, 01:52 AM
:lol:
Will lurk for laughs

You won' t find any .. if you are looking at the postings .. of the folks who
answered my original missive . In fact I would suggest simply skipping over
any thing you see....with their names attatched.

betchatoo
04-04-2008, 12:27 PM
Street Sense had a secretary named Curlin and Curlin had a secretary named Street Sense.

Shenanigans
04-04-2008, 09:20 PM
I heard Street Senses' exercise rider was a cousin to Curlins' grooms' mother. The mother is the fourth cousin twice removed to Kevin Bacons uncle.:p