PDA

View Full Version : Sweet person but....

jognlope
04-01-2008, 03:05 PM
Just a casual friend who I have lunch with sometimes. She tends to milk people for money, like sold her 16yo QH for $2,800 to someone and told me she didn't tell them he was lame. On Ebay if someone wins an item and she doesn't like the winning amount, she'll refuse to send the item and give their money back. One Ebay buyer said she tried to extort more money out of her before she would send her the earrings.

When she visits, I usually have to pay gas, but it's like 3 times as much. She is otherwise very pleasant and almost innocent acting. But I didn't want to pay her $30 to come last time for just moving a coffee table to my new apartment. I asked if we could settle on a reasonable amount and she said "no take care of it now." So I will, of coures, to avoid whatever ....

I don't think I want anything further to do with her and have plenty of other reasonable friends. Just a funny sort of woman who acts sweet and innocent yet has this money bullying thing she does.

Dave Schwartz
04-01-2008, 03:12 PM
Joggy,

Are you looking for feedback or just venting?

Dave

Shenanigans
04-01-2008, 06:33 PM
Just a casual friend who I have lunch with sometimes. She tends to milk people for money, like sold her 16yo QH for $2,800 to someone and told me she didn't tell them he was lame. On Ebay if someone wins an item and she doesn't like the winning amount, she'll refuse to send the item and give their money back. One Ebay buyer said she tried to extort more money out of her before she would send her the earrings.

When she visits, I usually have to pay gas, but it's like 3 times as much. She is otherwise very pleasant and almost innocent acting. But I didn't want to pay her $30 to come last time for just moving a coffee table to my new apartment. I asked if we could settle on a reasonable amount and she said "no take care of it now." So I will, of coures, to avoid whatever ....

I don't think I want anything further to do with her and have plenty of other reasonable friends. Just a funny sort of woman who acts sweet and innocent yet has this money bullying thing she does.

Coming from a woman: Send that bitch packing. Don't waste another dime, nickel, penny or moment on her. If she was a true friend, she wouldn't do you like she does. $30 to move a coffee table? After all you spend on her and she can't help you move a table?? She's a USER. LOSE HER!