PDA

View Full Version : Tony Boles/Procapper

Lefty
02-12-2003, 12:40 PM
Tony what's the status of the Procapper upgrade? Is it still going to eventuate?

tboles
02-17-2003, 05:40 AM
Hello Lefty....
Just returned from Russia, sorry for the late response.

Stan has started working on Procapper. The software is going to take on a whole new look. We have been storing results for the past 5 months in order to test the program and its algorithms in the future.

Cannot give you a time frame but hope it will be worth the wait once its completed.

Thanks for your interest Lefty!

Tony

Dave Schwartz
02-17-2003, 12:06 PM
TB,

Can't let you go as easy as that. <G>

What were you doing in Russia? I mean it is not the usual vacation spot?

Regards,
Dave Schwartz

Derek2U
02-17-2003, 12:11 PM
Make sure you send Lefty the idiots version of ProCapper, the
one thats not debugged. hehe im 1/2 russian .. was that your
1st trip ther?. hehe dont them russian guys remind you of
ken & barbie doll look alikes?

Lefty
02-17-2003, 12:22 PM
Tony, thanks. Hope you had a nice time in Russia; although don't think there are horseraces there or am I wrong?
Anyway, and forgive me if i've covered this before, but I hope Stan gonna make Procapper compatable with those TSN Advantage files that are $59.95 a mo including xrd results. The comma delimited TSN file is an "i" file and the Advantage file is an "s" file.

Speed Figure
02-17-2003, 12:26 PM
Cynthia Publishing is coming out with a program called Procapper.

GR1@HTR
02-17-2003, 01:43 PM
Reason for trip to Russia?

http://www.russianladies.com/index.cfm?IG=1

fmazur
02-17-2003, 02:15 PM
Gr1: Apparently you have interests beyond horseracing. Are you planing for a Russian vacation?

tboles
02-18-2003, 05:18 AM
Lefty...
Yes Stan and I spoke about the tsn files you are referring to!

No horse racing over in Russia. We are adopting a 6 month old
Child over there and made our first trip to visit her. Russia requires 2 trips for adoption so we will be making our next trip
sometime around early March. Had a great time over there and look forward to returning.

Have to tell you GR that the region I traveled to had some of the most beautiful girls that I have ever seen. The site you posted does them no justice :)

Derek, was not looking at the guys....:p

Hmmmm was not aware the C.P. was coming out with a version
of Procapper as well!?!

Tony

Lefty
02-18-2003, 11:44 AM
I looked over the Cynthia site and saw nothing about a Procapper prgm. Maybe there was meant to be a question mark at end of sentence?
Tony, congrats on the adoption.

swoop
02-19-2003, 02:10 AM
TBoles....I still use Ver 3.29 of Procapper.....Still a great program..Caught a $42 horse Monday at Turf Paradise....Please email me with the new Procapper update....Tom we have spoken many times on the phone about your program..In fact I believe I was one of your 1st customers....Please let me know about the upgrade......Thanks.....Swoop.........

tboles
02-19-2003, 04:47 AM
Swoop....
Once Procapper is completed I will get a msg out to you.
I still use Procapper myself!

Lefty...
Thanks for the congrats!!!

Tony

KyRacer
02-19-2003, 06:11 AM
Lefty, Speed Figure

I also saw Procapper mentioned on the Cynthia Publishing site a few days ago, I believe it was in the forum section, but checking back, I can no longer find a reference to it. Maybe the thread was deleted. When I saw it mentioned, it made wonder if they were going to market Tony Boles Procapper or if they didn't know that another program had already used that name.

Speed Figure
02-19-2003, 01:04 PM
KyRacer, we saw the same thing that's why i made the post than they took it off. :o

swoop
02-19-2003, 01:18 PM
Tony...Thanks for the reply.....take care and keep in touch....Swoop

Vigors
02-20-2003, 12:54 AM
.....let's get back to those Russian girls......are they shaving their leg's yet ????

MarylandPaul@HSH
02-20-2003, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by tboles

No horse racing over in Russia. We are adopting a 6 month old
Child over there and made our first trip to visit her.

I have a cousin who adopted a Vietnamese baby some years ago. One day, while in the supermarket, she was chatting with a woman who asked "how are you going to understand her when she learns how to talk?"

Congrats on the adoption!

MP

tboles
02-20-2003, 05:15 AM
MarylandPaul...
Had some guys at work ask the same question. Told them I would get a translator or learn to speak Russian myself :rolleyes:

Vigors....Russian women are probably the most beautiful women I have ever seen. Seen alot of them with miniskirts and thong underwear. Uh....yes they shave, I can say that from my observations!

Tony

midnight
02-22-2003, 04:32 PM
Tony: I remember Procapper (or you, anyway) from the stanbrite.com website. How much is Procapper selling for nowadays?

tboles
02-22-2003, 07:19 PM
Procapper is currently not for sale, sorry.....

We are currently working on a new version and hope to one day get that out to the public.

Tony