PDA

View Full Version : CHRIS LONGSHOT MOUNTAINEER PLAYS(SUNDAY)

Chris Longshot
03-30-2008, 01:45 AM
RACE 1

#5 SELFLESSNESS
#4 CHOCOLATE TREAT
#7 LEAR DEAR
LONGSHOT: #3 NOT HIS FAULT

RACE 2

#7 PINOTAGE
#4 MYSWEETDISTRACTION
#9 DIANA ROSE
LONGSHOT: #8 STORMIN FALCON

RACE 3

#3 MY COUSIN PAM
#6 MARTINI TWIST
#9 SPECIAL KISS
LONGSHOT: #4 LEFTY'S CAT

RACE 4

#5 STORMIN DEPUTY
#1 DAZZLING BEAUTY
#6 TIZBENBITTEN
LONGSHOT: #8 MISS BELLA LUNA

RACE 5(SUPER)

#7 CHADWICK GREEN
#5 ICY PATCH
#4 ROCKET READY
#8 NORTHERN ROMANCE
LONGSHOT: #9 TALENTED MAGIC

RACE 6

#7 MORETHANRISQUE
#10 JEFFREY'S CAT
#6 BEHEREN'S CROWN
LONGSHOT: #1 BOORTZ

RACE 7

#1 CAST THE DYE
#5 HEART BURN
#2 KHAIR
LONGSHOT: #8 WITTLING AWAY

RACE 8

#7 SEAMUS BOND
#6 TIME CRAFTER
#3 JET FLAG
LONGSHOT: #5 SHOP HILL

RACE 9

#7 COUNTRY SHAWKLIT
#4 BUYIN' TIME
#5 BLACK DRESS
LONGSHOT: #1 KOKO DE MAYO

RACE 10(SUPER)

#3 FEDERER
#6 PEAK TOPPER
#8 GALLUPING CHRIS
#1 BALMORAL LAD
LONGSHOT: #9 DUCKY LYKSUS

TOTE MALFUNCTION PLAY

RACE 4: #10 LA BANDIT

whobet
03-30-2008, 07:11 PM
MNR
10 6 3 5 1

FreeLiveVideo (http://horseracing.sportsline.com/cbs/liveracing/) Check out all of Whobet's picks (http://mysite.verizon.net/whobet/)

whobet
03-30-2008, 08:38 PM
Posted: Sunday, March 30, 2008 4:40 PM

Employees strike at Mountaineer on Sunday

Approximately 200 employees at Mountaineer Race Track, including cashiers, slot technicians, and money room employees, went on strike just after midnight early Sunday morning at the Chester, West Virginia track.

On Tuesday, Local 23 of the United Food and Commercial Workers labor union rejected an offer of a contract renewal from the track, and workers voted to strike.

The contract comes up for renewal every three years. Workers represented by Local 23 are seeking increased wages and improved benefits, specifically affordable health care.

Mountaineer President Ted Arneault has said track management is willing to resume negotiations with Local 23 at any time.

“All aspects of Mountaineer remain open and operational as we provide the optimum service to our customers,” he said.

As expected, managers and supervisors filled in for workers who went on strike and Mountaineer continued to conduct business despite losing about 9% of the labor force.

Chris Longshot
03-30-2008, 08:46 PM
RACE 5(SUPER)

#5 ICY PATCH
#4 ROCKET READY
#8 NORTHERN ROMANCE
#10 PRINCE OLIVER
LONGSHOT: #9 TALENTED MAGIC

citation
03-30-2008, 09:30 PM
S'up Eye C - how was that Philly trip?

Chris Longshot
03-30-2008, 09:35 PM
S'up Eye C - how was that Philly trip?

pretty good but tiring, didnt make any money til the end of the mnr card, it was refreshing, pretty sleepy tonight, need some rest for my children tomorrow.

Chris Longshot
03-30-2008, 09:42 PM
nice trifecta!!!!!!!!!!!!!:jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

citation
03-30-2008, 09:44 PM
Nice...nice....Eye C - @#$!@#$! by my own logic......had to put Parker in the mix - had your #8 there......I believe....I believe.......oh great Eye C!

Chris Longshot
03-30-2008, 09:54 PM
Nice...nice....Eye C - @#$!@#$! by my own logic......had to put Parker in the mix - had your #8 there......I believe....I believe.......oh great Eye C!

same old story citation :rolleyes:

citation
03-30-2008, 09:56 PM
Easy....easy...easy....Eye C - I'll stop checking in and take all your luck with me! What did you do bet all your winnings on your ls in this race?

Chris Longshot
03-30-2008, 10:09 PM
Easy....easy...easy....Eye C - I'll stop checking in and take all your luck with me! What did you do bet all your winnings on your ls in this race?

lots of my longshots have been getting bet hard lately, do you think I have built up enough clout now to actually effect the wagering pools at mnr. :lol:

what happened to the 7?????????????????