03-28-2008, 10:48 PM
These two horses have theee Exact same Sire Line:
MR P .. Machiavellian .. The bottom side is of course
not the same. Folks who know way more than I do
say that Tomcito has a better Female Line. You
couldnt prove it by me :bang:

Robert Fischer
03-29-2008, 08:47 AM
the negative is how cheap he sold for being out of a hot sire, and how people felt about his confirmation.
Looks like he has proved a lot of people wrong already, hopefully continues.

Bruddah
03-29-2008, 09:20 AM
in this sport who hasn't? However, I believe Tomcito is the "Real Deal". I don't even want him to win today. Place or show is good enough. I would like for him to get enough Graded Stakes earnings to make the Ky Derby field.

I believe his connections has one other start in mind for him, prior to the Ky Derby, making his Derby start the 3rd after a layoff. This has been their plans all along, so I don't expect to see him win the Fl. Derby, unless it is just a walk over. Which, I seriously doubt. Obviously, this just this poor old handicappers opinion. To be proven right or wrong, starting this afternoon. :bang: :D

Murph
03-30-2008, 10:59 AM
in this sport who hasn't? However, I believe Tomcito is the "Real Deal". I don't even want him to win today. Place or show is good enough. I would like for him to get enough Graded Stakes earnings to make the Ky Derby field.

I believe his connections has one other start in mind for him, prior to the Ky Derby, making his Derby start the 3rd after a layoff. This has been their plans all along, so I don't expect to see him win the Fl. Derby, unless it is just a walk over. Which, I seriously doubt. Obviously, this just this poor old handicappers opinion. To be proven right or wrong, starting this afternoon. :bang: :DGood call Brudddah - we got him.
Murph

russowen77
03-30-2008, 11:17 AM
Concerning there breeding it is a toss up to me. Tomcito is inbred on the female side to Nothern Dancer but Dixieland Band is one of the best broodmare sires of the day imo.

Both have a DI of 3.00.

There is always a good chance for confirmation issues when Mr P is concerned. He might a little long in the pastern and maybe a litte crooked. I read a great line concerning the issue. "They might all be a little crooked but they limp real fast." :)