PDA

View Full Version : Michelle Obama.....America....the ignorant

JustRalph
03-28-2008, 12:06 AM
She is talking down to us again...............

wtIHTFuMnWI

Snag
03-28-2008, 06:43 AM
If you were to lower the voice a little bit, it sounds like the Rev Wright is preaching.

Tom
03-28-2008, 07:31 AM
Wonder where she gets that??:rolleyes:

Trailer park trash - bottom line.

George Sands
03-28-2008, 11:11 AM
Trailer park trash - bottom line.

No, Tom, she's a human being--a successful woman who makes public speeches in which she uses her first and last name.

Lefty
03-28-2008, 11:17 AM
Obama says he never heard Rev Wright say the anti-american things he said, but obviously, Michelle Obama did!

Tom
03-28-2008, 11:33 AM
No, Tom, she's a human being--a successful woman who makes public speeches in which she uses her first and last name.

And insults this country. Trailer park trash.

George Sands
03-28-2008, 11:45 AM
Tom,

I've read only a tiny fraction of the off-topic posts on this website. So I am certainly no expert on what goes on here. Please tell me: Have you made any posts in which you have insulted this country, in whole or in part?

shanta
03-28-2008, 11:54 AM
"We don't like to be pushed outside of our comfort zones"

She is right on the money with this

"So you can justify your own ignorance. That's America."

Painting with too broad a brush and way off base

Tom
03-28-2008, 02:53 PM
Tom,

I've read only a tiny fraction of the off-topic posts on this website. So I am certainly no expert on what goes on here. Please tell me: Have you made any posts in which you have insulted this country, in whole or in part?

Only it's leaders. Who often do not represent this country in any way.

PaceAdvantage
03-29-2008, 02:34 AM
No, Tom, she's a human being--a successful woman who makes public speeches in which she uses her first and last name.And we, as non-ignorant Americans, are perfectly within our rights to criticize her every which way to Sunday, thank you very much.

Or are you going to sit there and tell us how we should think and act, just like Michelle? If we're extra lucky, we'll get the pleasure of being called ignorant as well...that would be awfully special.

Obama = Unelectable. Not because he's black. Not because he has a preacher/mentor who is abhorrent. Not because he's full of air and not much else. No, Obama is unelectable because America isn't going to put someone in the White House who is far to the left of even Hillary Clinton....No way, no how, not now.

But go ahead, make him your candidate, and watch the Dems go down in flames yet again, when, according to conventional wisdom, it should be another "slam dunk," just like 2004 :rolleyes: .

I actually wish they would stop releasing these videos of Michelle, and her thesis papers, and the preacher videos, and all the rest of this garbage. It gives Hillary the slim fighting chance she needs to keep going.

I wish more than anything to have Obama as the Dem nominee, and all this recent controversy is not helping things.