PDA

View Full Version : Extra, Free Live Video For HPI Members Now

trying2win
03-26-2008, 07:48 PM
I don't know when the www.hpibet.com (http://www.hpibet.com/) site started providing some extra, free, live video of some American harness tracks. I noticed that they are providing free live video of the races from Northfield Park and Balmoral Park on this evening of Wed. March 26/08.

HPI members have to log in first, then click on the arrow to the right of the harness track name to access the video.

wilderness
03-27-2008, 03:03 AM
free replays are also available for most all NA tracks (both breeds).
As well as programs for some Canadian tracks.

Access is free for yanks, however requires pre-registartion and faxing of ID.

Sea Biscuit
03-27-2008, 03:53 PM
I don't know when the www.hpibet.com (http://www.hpibet.com/) site started providing some extra, free, live video of some American harness tracks. I noticed that they are providing free live video of the races from Northfield Park and Balmoral Park on this evening of Wed. March 26/08.

HPI members have to log in first, then click on the arrow to the right of the harness track name to access the video.

HPI just came up with the new webiste a few days ago which shows some extra American tracks live video

Also you have to open an account first with HPI which is avaiable only for Canadian residents.

trying2win
03-27-2008, 09:30 PM
I see HPI has free live video from PENN NATIONAL, MAYWOOD PARK and YONKERS on this evening of Thurs. March 27/08.

I'm not a shill or cheerleader for HPI, as I don't bet my money through them anymore. Don't like WEG'S management attitude on several issues. Plus their 'betting points' only add up to a 1/2 of 1 % if you want to cash them in. Not enough. Some of bets for tracks that I can't wager through PTC, I now send through Pinnacle Sports. My philosophy now is...If I don't get half-decent rebates, I don't bet at certain ADW'S. Don't want 'points' to cash in later for over-priced merchandise. Instead....'SHOW ME THE MONEY'...i.e. the good cash rebates :D.

To their credit, at least HPI is doing some things right for horseplayers. That is the free live video for more tracks than before, and the free past performance programs for Canadian harness tracks.

T2W