PDA

View Full Version : More write the caption fun.

ljb
03-23-2008, 08:16 AM
http://bp1.blogger.com/_TkR-KeU-T2A/RXOp-1tRrdI/AAAAAAAAAAU/DerHW8LNCm0/s320/McCain+Falwell.jpg
McCain "100 years is not a long time in Biblical terms." Falwell "My son you listen to me and I will make you President. Damn the homosexuals and drunken gamblers that brought on 9/11 and Katrina.

Tom
03-23-2008, 11:39 AM
I do not undertand why you refuse to follow my advice....what, you have a mind of your own, John? What's Barry's number? He listens.

Greyfox
03-23-2008, 02:03 PM
Jerry: "I would not want to put any of the Jerry Falwell Ministries in a position where we might be subservient to a future Bill Clinton, God forbid... It also concerns me that once the pork barrel is filled, suddenly the Church of Scientology ...the various and many denominations and religious groups — and I don’t say those words in a pejorative way — begin applying for money — and I don’t see how any can be turned down because of their radical and unpopular views. I don’t know where that would take us."

John: "The first pork-barrel bill that crosses my desk, I'm going to veto it and make the authors of those pork-barrel items famous all over America."

Jerry: "By the way John, when you get in office you'll of course remember that my foundation and ministries are endorsing you....ahem.....if you know what I mean."( wink, nudge.)

Marshall Bennett
03-23-2008, 03:22 PM
Jerry : Your welcome to listen in on one of my sermons only AFTER your elected .

dutchboy
03-23-2008, 04:19 PM
I doubt of Jerry Falwell is in a position to talk to McCain since he DIED on May 15, 2007.

dutchboy
03-23-2008, 04:22 PM
Falwell died may 15,2007 so I doubt if he is looking for Barry`s number.

I do not undertand why you refuse to follow my advice....what, you have a mind of your own, John? What's Barry's number? He listens.

Tom
03-23-2008, 05:03 PM
Well duh?
If he were still alive, you are saying this thread would be credible to you? :rolleyes:

dutchboy
03-23-2008, 06:57 PM
Rather ignorant of you to have a dead person asking for Obama's phone number. So the duh is on any moron who could think this thread has any credibility.

Well duh?
If he were still alive, you are saying this thread would be credible to you? :rolleyes:

hcap
03-23-2008, 08:07 PM
http://www.godlessgeeks.com/LINKS/Falwell_Robertson.jpg

http://www.snopes.com/rumors/falwell.asp

Claim: Television evangelists Jerry Falwell and Pat Robertson said that liberal civil liberties groups, feminists, pagans, homosexuals, and abortion rights supporters bear partial responsibility for the terrorist attacks on the USA because their actions have turned God's anger against America.

Origins: During a September 13 appearance by Jerry Falwell on the Christian Broadcasting Network's TV program "700 Club," hosted by Pat Robertson, the following exchange occurred:

JERRY FALWELL: And, I know that I'll hear from them for this. But, throwing God out successfully with the help of the federal court system, throwing God out of the public square, out of the schools. The abortionists have got to bear some burden for this because God will not be mocked. And when we destroy 40 million little innocent babies, we make God mad. I really believe that the pagans, and the abortionists, and the feminists, and the gays and the lesbians who are actively trying to make that an alternative lifestyle, the ACLU, People For the American Way - all of them who have tried to secularize America - I point the finger in their face and say "you helped this happen."

PAT ROBERTSON: Well, I totally concur, and the problem is we have adopted that agenda at the highest levels of our government. And so we're responsible as a free society for what the top people do. And, the top people, of course, is the court system.

Write the caption guys. Rev Wright ain't any worse

Tom
03-23-2008, 08:18 PM
Rather ignorant of you to have a dead person asking for Obama's phone number. So the duh is on any moron who could think this thread has any credibility.

Another clueless one.
Ignorance is bliss, right Mr, Happy?

Shenanigans
03-23-2008, 08:20 PM

Do you not understand sarcasm? Do you not have a sense of humor? Or are you just so ignorant you don't get this thread?

added money
03-24-2008, 09:24 AM
"Doctor" of Proctology?... No Senator, it's just a hobby. ;)

ljb
03-24-2008, 09:27 AM
"Doctor" of Proctology?... No Senator, it's just a hobby. ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Best one yet, IMHO.

Marshall Bennett
03-24-2008, 10:45 AM
http://bp1.blogger.com/_TkR-KeU-T2A/RXOp-1tRrdI/AAAAAAAAAAU/DerHW8LNCm0/s320/McCain+Falwell.jpg
Jerry : I'm not dead after all John ... just check out paceadvantage.com !!

oddsmaven
03-24-2008, 10:59 AM
Falwell: Mr. Straight talk, can you explain that again? You're no longer referring to knuckleheads like me as Agents of Intolerance...just Reverand Wright?

McCain: Yup and I'd give a speech on that, but I can't afford to keep having "senior moments" like I did in Jordan the other day...I might say that you're the jerk again.