PDA

View Full Version : March Madness

LutherCalvin
03-21-2008, 11:04 AM
"March Madness", The NCAA basketball tournament, began in earnest yesterday and it couldn't have come at a better time. This year, the tournament, an annual harbinger of spring, offers a respite from the non-stop coverage of the political campaigns of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. The candidates offer their own version of "March Madness" in their scramble for delegates to the Democratic National Convention in Denver.

I'm tired of seeing the sermons of Senator Obama's longtime minister and spiritual advisor, the Reverend Jeremiah Wright, who denounced America for its racial sins and jingoistic foreign policies. The "sermons" are liberal, anti-American tripe with a full measure of conspiracy thrown in. They do help to explain Senator Obama's reluctance to wear an American flag pin, and the remarks of his wife, Michelle, that just now she is feeling "proud" of her country. Change we can believe in? This is madness.

I'm tired of seeing a bug eyed, Senator Hillary Clinton in her pants suits and her hubby, the impeached liar and ex-president sex offender, who see's his wife's election as a validation and continuation of his treasonous presidency. Ready to govern from day one? This is madness.

I'm tired of seeing the constant suggestions for do-over primary elections in Michigan and Florida. Why don't they just flip a coin? This is madness.

The Democratic Party can't seem to choose between these two phony candidates, Hillary and Barack. The senator from New York, although trailing in delegate count, speculates on having Obama as her running mate in an attempt to seduce the superdelegates to ignore the popular vote for her opponent and crown her the party's nominee. The senator from Illinois continues to make eloquent speeches in an attempt to obfuscate his meager resume and avoid discussing his association with Tony Rezco. This is madness.

Gve me a break from this political mismash, soap opera. I'll take the Kansas Jayhawks at the top of my bracket.

Marshall Bennett
03-21-2008, 12:29 PM
"March Madness", The NCAA basketball tournament, began in earnest yesterday and it couldn't have come at a better time. This year, the tournament, an annual harbinger of spring, offers a respite from the non-stop coverage of the political campaigns of Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton. The candidates offer their own version of "March Madness" in their scramble for delegates to the Democratic National Convention in Denver.

I'm tired of seeing the sermons of Senator Obama's longtime minister and spiritual advisor, the Reverend Jeremiah Wright, who denounced America for its racial sins and jingoistic foreign policies. The "sermons" are liberal, anti-American tripe with a full measure of conspiracy thrown in. They do help to explain Senator Obama's reluctance to wear an American flag pin, and the remarks of his wife, Michelle, that just now she is feeling "proud" of her country. Change we can believe in? This is madness.

I'm tired of seeing a bug eyed, Senator Hillary Clinton in her pants suits and her hubby, the impeached liar and ex-president sex offender, who see's his wife's election as a validation and continuation of his treasonous presidency. Ready to govern from day one? This is madness.

I'm tired of seeing the constant suggestions for do-over primary elections in Michigan and Florida. Why don't they just flip a coin? This is madness.

The Democratic Party can't seem to choose between these two phony candidates, Hillary and Barack. The senator from New York, although trailing in delegate count, speculates on having Obama as her running mate in an attempt to seduce the superdelegates to ignore the popular vote for her opponent and crown her the party's nominee. The senator from Illinois continues to make eloquent speeches in an attempt to obfuscate his meager resume and avoid discussing his association with Tony Rezco. This is madness.

Gve me a break from this political mismash, soap opera. I'll take the Kansas Jayhawks at the top of my bracket.
I'm sort of with ya . Think if I see another clip of Rev. Wright spewing his racist filth all over the screen I'm gonna throw up !! They're well into overkill mode with this and need to move on to some other " Obama Crap " . :mad:

Tom
03-21-2008, 04:35 PM
March Madness....isn't that where you start out with 32, then 16, then 8, then 4, then only 2 left standing?

Oh, no wait, I'm thinking brokerage houses.