PDA

View Full Version : REAL REASON FOR DICK CHENEY'S TRIP!

JustMissed
03-20-2008, 01:57 PM
Hey, why don't we just sit around every day and watch videos of Rev. Wright's sermons instead of paying attention to what is actually going on?

[Quote]
Source: Guardian UK/Reuters

BAGHDAD, March 19 (Reuters) - The Iraqi government is expected to pay up to $2.5 billion to five top oil companies to increase the country's oil output by nearly a quarter, a government adviser told Reuters on Wednesday.
In what would be the biggest foreign involvement for decades, Baghdad is close to signing technical support contracts with BP, Royal Dutch Shell, Exxon Mobil, Chevron and Total.

Thamir Ghadhban, energy adviser to Iraq's prime minister, said he expected the contracts, which would add 500,000 barrels per day (bpd) to current production of 2.27 million bpd, would be signed by early next month.

"There is a rough estimate that it could cost about $400 to $500 million per field," he said in an interview.
"So a total could be up to between $2 (billion) and $2.5 billion over two years that should be paid by the government to companies."

With oil prices at around $100 a barrel, the contracts could mean extra revenues to Iraq of around $1.5 billion a month before costs, according to Reuters calculations.[End Quote]

JM

p.s. key words are "before costs".

Bet you won't see this report on Faux news.

bigmack
03-20-2008, 02:19 PM
Bet you won't see this report on Faux news.
Bet you're wrong. It was just on.

Faux News, that's inventive. Did you think of that all on your own?

Tom
03-20-2008, 02:43 PM
That is GOOD news.

We need the oil supply to increase and we need Iraq making more money so we have to help them less.

If that is what Chenney is doing there, then he is doing more than Barry O and Hillary combined for thier entire lives.

alysheba88
03-20-2008, 02:44 PM
Bet you're wrong. It was just on.

Faux News, that's inventive. Did you think of that all on your own?

Hater

alysheba88
03-20-2008, 02:46 PM
That is GOOD news.

We need the oil supply to increase and we need Iraq making more money so we have to help them less.

If that is what Chenney is doing there, then he is doing more than Barry O and Hillary combined for thier entire lives.

Ever occur to you to lessen reliance on oil rather then trying to greedily take it all for yourself?

bigmack
03-20-2008, 02:54 PM
Hater
Quite the provocateur. Are we having fun yet?

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/258Troll_spray.jpg

Tom
03-20-2008, 03:05 PM
Ever occur to you to lessen reliance on oil rather then trying to greedily take it all for yourself?

Ever try reading before you post?
Please point out where I said take it. I specifically said the Iraqis would make more money off it. That implies SELLING it. We would not be reliant on foreign oil if dimwitted morons like Obama would stop blocking drilling for our own.
Did you see that simpleton's oil strategy? Increase taxes, fines, regulations - everyting that will drive prices upward. Not a word about opening new wells at home, nothing about increase the world wide supply of oil. You want $6 a gallon gas - vote for a brain dead simpleton like Barry Hussein Obama.
Read my lips - noting will replace oil in our lifetime - nothing. No matter what dimocrats tell you. Hope for change huh? Right on, with Barry O, we HOPE we get CHANGE back at the gas station. So we can send it on in to Washington.

You don't get at all. PA had it right all along - Barry's color has nothing to do with it. It is his low IQ and total supidity as a lib that is the heart of it all. The guy is a dumb as they come.

alysheba88
03-20-2008, 03:12 PM
Ever try reading before you post?
Please point out where I said take it. I specifically said the Iraqis would make more money off it. That implies SELLING it. We would not be reliant on foreign oil if dimwitted morons like Obama would stop blocking drilling for our own.
Did you see that simpleton's oil strategy? Increase taxes, fines, regulations - everyting that will drive prices upward. Not a word about opening new wells at home, nothing about increase the world wide supply of oil. You want $6 a gallon gas - vote for a brain dead simpleton like Barry Hussein Obama.
Read my lips - noting will replace oil in our lifetime - nothing. No matter what dimocrats tell you. Hope for change huh? Right on, with Barry O, we HOPE we get CHANGE back at the gas station. So we can send it on in to Washington.

You don't get at all. PA had it right all along - Barry's color has nothing to do with it. It is his low IQ and total supidity as a lib that is the heart of it all. The guy is a dumb as they come.

Low IQ? Is that what got him into Ivy League? Oh the hate.

Low IQ is suggesting oil is answer to all our energy needs.

And yes you have posted that we should have taken the oil.

JustMissed
03-20-2008, 03:22 PM
That is GOOD news.

Tom, sounds like a win/win for everyone.

The war is only costing you $20 million each and everyday.

After Exxon, Bushco and the Iraqi officals get their cut-maybe little Ackmed can get some electricity and clean drinking water, maybe.

But who cares about little Ackmed, just a little dirty, filthy Muslem.

You have only lost about 4,000 soldiers anyway. There are plenty of young unemployed boys to take their place. Maybe we could expand the GI bill to include lifetime artifical limb replacement. That should get us more recruits.

Oil, your right Tom, we need plenty of oil.

The rich white guys need to keep those big black SUVs filled up-never know when they might get an urge to visit a whorehouse.

You are one smart dude Tom, and very caring also.

Who would have ever thought of being concerned for little Ackmed in the mist of our war on terror.

JM

Tom
03-20-2008, 03:45 PM
I would respond JM,. but you made no sense whatsoever in your post - it was incoherent and scattered so much, I can't make out the point, if your ever had one.

Litte Ackemed, huh? Talk about racist sterotyping - you are petty good at it.
As ususal, you have no idea what the hell you are talking about. You cite poor little Ackemed, the cost of the war, blah blah blah, and I said it was a good thing that Iraq would be selling it's oil and gettingmoeny. Somehow, you seem to be against that. Why is that, afraid you will lose Iraq as your reason to hate Bush and be an eternal victim? Can't stand the thought of things improving in Iraq? Wouldn't want that to happen before the election, would you?

Since you think it is bad that Iraq sells it's oil, what is your suggestion of what to do with it? Or do you have just whines and complaints, nothing constructive to offer?

I thought so.

WeirdWilly
03-20-2008, 03:46 PM

Amen! I for one am getting tired of not spending my entire life walking everywhere.

And this whole "sleeping under a heated roof" thing? Way overrated.

Oh, that's right - the "Magic" energy will save us all!

Just not sure what the "Magic" energy is, though.

It's not nuclear - nukes are bad. Its not solar - solar blocks the sun and screwes up the desert lizard habitat (not to mention the hazardous waste and limited lifespan of solar cells). It's not wind power - windmills kill birds and screw with Ted Kennedy's view.

It's not geothermal - how many of us live near a hotspot shallow enough to effectively use. It's not hydroelectric - dams interfere with fish migration. It's not biodiesel - that uses more energy than it produces and takes agricultural land away from food production.

So, short of widespread crushing poverty, how do we use significantly less oil?

Tom
03-20-2008, 03:47 PM
And yes you have posted that we should have taken the oil.

Yes, in another thread on another topc, so as usual, you are a day late and a dollar short. If you are going to reply to theses posts, you rally should know they area about. I thought my post was rather short and simple to understand.

Iraq - sell - oil - good.

Where can I help you understand it?

alysheba88
03-20-2008, 03:59 PM
Because you said this earlier

"We should be taking the oil to pay for our services"

So my question is should we take it. Or should we pay for it? Which do you believe?

And if pay for it what do you suggest is a fair price?

alysheba88
03-20-2008, 04:04 PM
Amen! I for one am getting tired of not spending my entire life walking everywhere.

And this whole "sleeping under a heated roof" thing? Way overrated.

Oh, that's right - the "Magic" energy will save us all!

Just not sure what the "Magic" energy is, though.

It's not nuclear - nukes are bad. Its not solar - solar blocks the sun and screwes up the desert lizard habitat (not to mention the hazardous waste and limited lifespan of solar cells). It's not wind power - windmills kill birds and screw with Ted Kennedy's view.

It's not geothermal - how many of us live near a hotspot shallow enough to effectively use. It's not hydroelectric - dams interfere with fish migration. It's not biodiesel - that uses more energy than it produces and takes agricultural land away from food production.

So, short of widespread crushing poverty, how do we use significantly less oil?

Have you heard about electricty yet?

Use of solar power and wind mills is growing.

You show a lack of imagination. Mankind has shown tremendous ability to innovate. Sometimes innovating for the wrong things. There is all kinds of research being done in regard to alternative energy sources.

To say that you or anyone else has no control over themselves or use of oil is playing the ultimate victim game.

JustMissed
03-20-2008, 04:05 PM
Since you think it is bad that Iraq sells it's oil, what is your suggestion of what to do with it? Or do you have just whines and complaints, nothing constructive to offer?
I thought so.

Yeah, I have a constructive offer-Vote Obama.

He is the only candidate that voted against the war to begin with-and the only one who will, I believe, bring our boys and girls home as soon as possible.

If you think the life of one American soldier is worth the satisfaction of corporate greed-I feel very sorry for you.

JM

lsbets
03-20-2008, 04:36 PM
Yeah, I have a constructive offer-Vote Obama.

He is the only candidate that voted against the war to begin with

I didn't realize it was the Illinois State Senate who authorized the war.

JustMissed
03-20-2008, 04:46 PM
I didn't realize it was the Illinois State Senate who authorized the war.

Thanks,

I should have said the only candidate that did not support the war at the onset.

JM

WeirdWilly
03-20-2008, 04:52 PM
Have you heard about electricty yet?

Use of solar power and wind mills is growing.

You show a lack of imagination. Mankind has shown tremendous ability to innovate. Sometimes innovating for the wrong things. There is all kinds of research being done in regard to alternative energy sources.

To say that you or anyone else has no control over themselves or use of oil is playing the ultimate victim game.

Considering I've been a Ham Radio Operator since 1977, and served in the Navy as an Electronics Technician - yeah, I've heard of the stuff (electricity).

Alt energy is great! More power to them! New markets, ending the dependence on foreign oil. These are good things. But alt energy has technical and economic challenges. And it has "ultra-green" opponents for the reasons I detailed.

It's going to take a VERY long time to significantly replace oil while maintaining a decent standard of living.

alysheba88
03-20-2008, 05:34 PM
Considering I've been a Ham Radio Operator since 1977, and served in the Navy as an Electronics Technician - yeah, I've heard of the stuff (electricity).

Alt energy is great! More power to them! New markets, ending the dependence on foreign oil. These are good things. But alt energy has technical and economic challenges. And it has "ultra-green" opponents for the reasons I detailed.

It's going to take a VERY long time to significantly replace oil while maintaining a decent standard of living.

Woud love to know what your definition of "decent standard of living" is.

We can whine and cry and say we need our oil fix and feel sorry for ourselves. Play victim.

But think we are better than that

PaceAdvantage
03-21-2008, 03:19 AM
HaterVery annoying. But I'm sure you knew that already.

PaceAdvantage
03-21-2008, 03:21 AM
He is the only candidate that voted against the war to begin with-and the only one who will, I believe, bring our boys and girls home as soon as possible.I think you're overestimating the true opposition to the Iraq war in this country. It's not as powerful an issue as you make it out to be these days, and I think by November 2008, "being against the war from the start" won't be such a positive for Obama, if he's lucky enough to still campaigning.

PaceAdvantage
03-21-2008, 03:26 AM
It seems to me that recent posts, especially the ones from alysheba and JustMissed are indicating a bit of nervousness on their parts.

Whereas before, they were supremely confident that their Democratic party would take back the White House in 2008, now it seems they have switched into a defensive attack mode, indicating they sense their chances slipping away, especially with Obama. I'm almost tearing up as I type this....

alysheba88
03-21-2008, 07:11 AM
It seems to me that recent posts, especially the ones from alysheba and JustMissed are indicating a bit of nervousness on their parts.

Whereas before, they were supremely confident that their Democratic party would take back the White House in 2008, now it seems they have switched into a defensive attack mode, indicating they sense their chances slipping away, especially with Obama. I'm almost tearing up as I type this....

PA, I think you are losing it bud. Seriously.

Where I have expressed supreme confidence about Dem taking back the house in 2008? Where have I even mentioned it at all? I cant even remember posting in the off topic threads before this week. So I am not sure what you are talking about with supreme confidence.

Lefty
03-21-2008, 11:51 AM

Thanks, WW. A few words of common sense. Much appreciated.

WeirdWilly
03-21-2008, 01:03 PM
Woud love to know what your definition of "decent standard of living" is.

We can whine and cry and say we need our oil fix and feel sorry for ourselves. Play victim.

But think we are better than that

OK...how about a safe, healthy home with sufficient space for it's occupants, access to a varied and nutritious diet, convenient access to affordable transportation, access to entertainment...

Neither abundance nor deprivation.

JustMissed
03-21-2008, 01:36 PM

PA, I am as confident of an Obama victory as Gov. Bill Richardson of New Mexico is as he just today gave his support to Obama.

Remember just a few weeks ago Richardson spent the day with impeached President Bill Clinton watching the superbowl.

PA, maybe Richardson knows something you don't know.

JM :)

p.s I bet those Richardson ads that are going to play in Texas, New Mexico, California and ARIZONA are going to sound real good in Spanish.

Tom
03-21-2008, 04:41 PM
Wind mills, huh?
Who is one of the biggest obstacles to building them?
Oh, that's right Big Hed Ted Kennedy, who is one of Osama, er, Obam'as
biggest supporters. He and countles tree hugging leftist Obama people wackos.

APx2YJ-_jos

JustMissed
03-21-2008, 05:49 PM
[QUOTE=Tom]Wind mills, huh?
Who is one of the biggest obstacles to building them?
Oh, that's right Big Hed Ted Kennedy, who is one of Osama, er, Obam'as
biggest supporters. He and countles tree hugging leftist Obama people wackos.[End Quote]

Tom, Why so angry?

Seems like you more often than not feel the need to use derogatory statements against others in order to express yourself.

Tom, maybe something is missing in your life.

Pf5L50ItnWE

Peace brother,

JM ;)

delayjf
03-21-2008, 06:34 PM
After Exxon, Bushco and the Iraqi officals get their cut-maybe little Ackmed can get some electricity and clean drinking water, maybe
Total BS - Other than your suspicions, do you have an ounce of evidence that President Bush is pocketing anything from oil kick backs? I think you're confusing Bushco with the French and the Russians "oil for food /profits" group.

Tom
03-21-2008, 10:29 PM
JM, do you disagree that Ted has a large head?
Do you diagree with the fast he is oppoesesd to having wind mills in his area?
Do you disagree that he confused Obam with Osama?
I hardly think the truth is degratory, do you? sad maybe, but not degratory.
But if you find guidence from rcist biggots, go ahead and listen to that pig all you want to. I can see how small, weak minds are attracted to crap like his.
Do you have the full DVD set?

Lefty
03-21-2008, 10:40 PM
Tom, weird isn't it. They sell the DVDS at the Church, they put out a newsletter with the views of pastor Wright, yet Obama never heard this before. Does't pass the smell test, does it?

Tom
03-21-2008, 11:38 PM
And they whine about Bush's intel reports?
This nutjob is denser than lead.

JustMissed
03-22-2008, 12:28 PM
Do you have the full DVD set?

Tom, Faux News is playing Wright 24/7.

Although they could be going a little overboard with their race baiting.

Even their own are calling them out----take a look.

MiIK8jh3ZCE

Go in peace brother.

Hope you have a great Easter weekend.

lsbets
03-22-2008, 12:43 PM
You guys crack me up with your "faux news" comments, when the fact is, at least according to the non partisan Center for Media and Public Affairs, Fox has the most balanced coverage of the elections of any of the networks. I guess if you want to believe it and keep saying it you'll think its true, but Fox appears to be "fair and balanced" on their news shows.

Obama, Huckabee Fare Best;
FOX Is Most Balanced (not a typo)

TV election news has been hardest on Hillary Clinton this fall, while Barack Obama and Mike Huckabee have been the biggest media favorites, according to a new study by the Center for Media and Public Affairs (CMPA) at George Mason University. The study also found that Fox NewsChannels evening news show provided more balanced coverage than its counterparts on the broadcast networks.

For a PDF file of the complete press release, please click here

http://www.cmpa.com/releases.html

JustMissed
03-22-2008, 12:59 PM
You guys crack me up with your "faux news" comments, when the fact is, at least according to the non partisan Center for Media and Public Affairs, Fox has the most balanced coverage of the elections of any of the networks. I guess if you want to believe it and keep saying it you'll think its true, but Fox appears to be "fair and balanced" on their news shows.

Obama, Huckabee Fare Best;
FOX Is Most Balanced (not a typo)

TV election news has been hardest on Hillary Clinton this fall, while Barack Obama and Mike Huckabee have been the biggest media favorites, according to a new study by the Center for Media and Public Affairs (CMPA) at George Mason University. The study also found that Fox NewsChannels evening news show provided more balanced coverage than its counterparts on the broadcast networks.

For a PDF file of the complete press release, please click here

http://www.cmpa.com/releases.html

Let's see, Chris Wallace who works for Faux News and is the son legendary news reporter Mike Wallace, calls out his own news people for race baiting and you say they are "fair and balanced".

You Texans sure have an unusual way of looking at things.

Go in peace,

JM

p.s. As far as Billary goes-at the onset when she thought she was a "lock", she would not even take questions from reporters. They were so arrogant that even her daughter Chelsea would not talk to a little 5th grade girl that was a news reporter for a class project. And you expect her to be embraced by the 4th estate. Get a clue!

lsbets
03-22-2008, 01:09 PM
JM - psst - did you read the link? Did you see where it came from? It didn't come from me. Must be nice in your fantasyland, where anything is true as long as you want it to be, but unless you can counter with another substantive study by a reputable non partisan group, it appears you're full of crap. You must like MSNBC, huh?

PaceAdvantage
03-22-2008, 01:38 PM
Now these guys want us to appreciate some of the "good things" Rev. Wright has done and said.

And yet, they wouldn't take into account any of the good things Imus has done or said, or Pat Robertson, or any other guy who has said stupid things in their careers. They simply said these folks MUST GO.

Will the comedy ever end? Do these people actually think America is this stupid?

Marshall Bennett
03-22-2008, 01:48 PM
Now these guys want us to appreciate some of the "good things" Rev. Wright has done and said.

And yet, they wouldn't take into account any of the good things Imus has done or said, or Pat Robertson, or any other guy who has said stupid things in their careers. They simply said these folks MUST GO.

Will the comedy ever end? Do these people actually think America is this stupid?
Not most Americans , mostly narrow minded liberals !! :cool:

JustMissed
03-22-2008, 02:07 PM

Cannot believe you uttered the name Pat Robertson. Hope your not a secret moderator over at stormfront.com.

As far as Imus goes, I thought he got railroaded. He never should have gotten fired for his "nappy headed hoes" comment and I was personally embrassed for him when he bowed to Al Sharpton.

I don't think Americans are stupid, just brainwashed.

Personally I would vote for Satan as President if I believed he would bring our troops home from Iraq as soon as possible.

Hillary is already backtracking on when to bring the boys home.

McCain is just Bush III, business as usual.

Obama is young and fresh and can unite Americans. Why not give him a chance. Can we do any worse?

Mike, I am almost 60 years old and have voted Republican my whole life. Never again will I vote for a war hawk. Never.

You seem like a nice guy, although misguided. I may add you to my prayer list also.

Peace brother,

PaceAdvantage
03-22-2008, 02:10 PM
Hey, I'll take all the prayers I can get thrown my way! Thank you!

PaceAdvantage
03-22-2008, 02:12 PM
Cannot believe you uttered the name Pat Robertson.Are you saying Pat Robertson has never helped a soul throughout his career? I find that hard to believe....

JustMissed
03-22-2008, 02:29 PM
JM - psst - did you read the link? Did you see where it came from? It didn't come from me. Must be nice in your fantasyland, where anything is true as long as you want it to be, but unless you can counter with another substantive study by a reputable non partisan group, it appears you're full of crap. You must like MSNBC, huh?

From wikipedia:

"[edit] Criticism
The organization has been criticized for advancing a notion of objectivity thought to be ideologically consistent with the values of liberal democracy. Edward S. Herman and Noam Chomsky argue that the CMPA is organized around the creation of "flak," which they define as "negative responses to a media statement or program" and which they maintain is part of a project of "disciplining the media." [17][End Quote]

The media watchdog group Fairness and Accuracy in Reporting (FAIR) has challenged CMPA's non-partisan claim, based on the argument that much of its funding has come from conservative sources, and that its founder, Dr. S. Robert Lichter, once held a chair in mass communications at the American Enterprise Institute and has been a Fox News contributor.[citation needed] After a Washington Post article referred to CMPA as "conservative," the Post published a "Clarification," which concluded, "The Center describes itself as nonpartisan, and its studies have been cited by both conservative and liberal commentators."[18]

Awe geez Texan, nice try. Looks like you are the one that full of shit.

It might work with the lemmings and other dull minded but it won't work with me.

I will say you have some balls though, quoting a source that says Faux News is "fair and balanced" and then we find out that source's founder is a contributor to Fox News.

Have a wonderful Easter,

JM

lsbets
03-22-2008, 03:08 PM
JM -

You cite Noam Chomsky and an entry from Wiki that is marked citation needed?
What's next, Obama's cousin says he's a really good guy? Hillary's ex boyfriend says she's a bitch? Keith Olberman says he's the most objective reporter on earth?

Surely you can do better. Its an act, right? You can't possibly believe your response is anything close to substantive, can you?

Talk to me again when you can get something stronger. Back to the minor leagues for you. I think your new initials should be BS.

JustMissed
03-22-2008, 03:40 PM
JM -

You cite Noam Chomsky and an entry from Wiki that is marked citation needed?
What's next, Obama's cousin says he's a really good guy? Hillary's ex boyfriend says she's a bitch? Keith Olberman says he's the most objective reporter on earth?

Surely you can do better. Its an act, right? You can't possibly believe your response is anything close to substantive, can you?

Talk to me again when you can get something stronger. Back to the minor leagues for you. I think your new initials should be BS.

Maybe you should cut back on the caffeine and cable TV and try some meditation and/or therapy.

All one has to do is google Dr. S. Robert Lichter and his name associated as a paid consultant for Fox News pops up on a listing as long as the LBJ expressway.

From Columbia Journalism Review:

[Quote]Robert Lichter, president of the Washington-based Center for Media and Public Affairs and a paid consultant to Fox, says: "I've never been able to figure out how competition makes cars better and television news worse." He means that the struggle to grab viewers is currently dragging the whole cable news environment down. "In other industries, competition creates new and different products. In television, it makes all the products look the same. That's weird.[End Quote].

I won't bother with you anymore. You are just plain dishonest.

JM

PaceAdvantage
03-22-2008, 03:48 PM
Maybe you should cut back on the caffeine and cable TV and try some meditation and/or therapy.Yup, these are the kinds of replies that just allow a message board to thrive....:rolleyes:

You need to work on your game....

alysheba88
03-22-2008, 03:52 PM
Yup, these are the kinds of replies that just allow a message board to thrive....:rolleyes:

Pat Roberston hates you. And you defend him, lol!

JustMissed
03-22-2008, 03:57 PM
Yup, these are the kinds of replies that just allow a message board to thrive....:rolleyes:

Sorry about that.

When Isbets used a source that was a paid consultant for Fox News to prove a point in favor of Fox News and I called him out on that and he got personal with me, I went a little nuts.

I should not have made a personal reference to Isbets and I apologize for that.

I will put myself on my prayer list.

JM

PaceAdvantage
03-22-2008, 04:07 PM
Pat Roberston hates you. And you defend him, lol!I think you're seriously confused. Has someone hijacked your account here at PA?

lsbets
03-22-2008, 04:08 PM
Sorry about that.

When Isbets used a source that was a paid consultant for Fox News to prove a point in favor of Fox News and I called him out on that and he got personal with me, I went a little nuts.

JM

I used a non partisan group at George Mason University with over 20 years of media research behind them. You used extremely unreliable sources to discredit the center, with nothing to say about the actual study, and nothing disputing their conclusions. You didn't call anyone out, you came with garbage and got it right back.

Your game is weak BS, and your conclusions are weaker. Your ultimate response "You're dishonest". Bring some substance dude. It seems you are the one who is dishonest with yourself. It seems you are not strong enough to handle challenges to what you want to be true. I am sorry if linking to the center has upset you so much, perhaps the shield of a bubble would make you more secure?

PaceAdvantage
03-22-2008, 04:09 PM
Sorry about that.

JMAre you claiming here that the CMPA is a partisan organization?

JustMissed
03-22-2008, 04:11 PM
I used a non partisan group at George Mason University with over 20 years of media research behind them. You used extremely unreliable sources to discredit the center, with nothing to say about the actual study, and nothing disputing their conclusions. You didn't call anyone out, you came with garbage and got it right back.

Your game is weak BS, and your conclusions are weaker. Your ultimate response "You're dishonest". Bring some substance dude. It seems you are the one who is dishonest with yourself. It seems you are not strong enough to handle challenges to what you want to be true. I am sorry if linking to the center has upset you so much, perhaps the shield of a bubble would make you more secure?

Are you saying that Dr. Lichter is not or was not ever a paid consultant for Fox News? Yes or No.

JM

lsbets
03-22-2008, 04:12 PM
Are you claiming here that the CMPA is a partisan organization?

That's just it PA - he won't dispute the study, won't dispute the center, just points to one person there and goes after me, and then claims victim status because I reply. The Obama fans really seem to be way off their game lately.

JustMissed
03-22-2008, 04:13 PM
Are you claiming here that the CMPA is a partisan organization?

n/t

JM

JustMissed
03-22-2008, 04:48 PM
Have we wasted enough time on this already?

Chris Wallace called out his own junior news people as "race baiters'.

Everyone, and I mean everyone knows Faux news is pro Bushco.

Even Ray Charles could see that Faux news is anything but fair and balanced.

Hillary Clinton, the most powerful woman in the world will not appear on the Factor.

Barrack Obama has not appeared on the Factor.

Karl Rove, for Pete's sake, is a consultant on Fox News.

Let us move on.

Obama will win the Presidency easily, even with the "race baiting" going on at Faux news.

With the huge endorsement of Gov. Bill Richardson, the southwest, including California, Texas, New Mexico and Arizona, is on his ticket.

Faux news can put Rev. Wright's distastefull sermon videos on a 24/7 loop and it won't matter at all.

The O'Bama train has left the station and cannot, I repeat, cannot be stopped till it arrives in Washington, DC..

Lead, follow or be left behind with the lemmings and dull minded.

Big question now is how does Ed Rendel jump horses without being called a Judas. That should be interesting.

The Obama train is coming. The train is coming

PaceAdvantage
03-22-2008, 05:09 PM
Gov. Bill Richardson? The same guy who looked like he saw a ghost when confronted with the topic of "Gays?" That guy?

Yeah, he's gonna carry a lot of weight in a national election.

You just don't get it that Obama has absolutely ZERO chance in a national election. But please, PLEASE make him the Dem nominee. I so love it when a plan comes together....

PaceAdvantage
03-22-2008, 05:12 PM
Yes, If The Founder Was A Paid Consultant. Well, I guess this means that the Democratic Party is the part of the Ku Klux Klan, and that everyone in it are flaming racists....after all, Jim Byrd was a member....remember?

bigmack
03-22-2008, 05:27 PM
Chris Wallace called out his own junior news people as "race baiters'.
I see that Daily Kos has the story listed as Chris Wallace calling them "race baiters" just as you do. Both are untrue.

MiIK8jh3ZCE

Fox doesn't offer dissenting views? Let me know the next time we'll see an interaction like that on MSNBC.

JustMissed
03-22-2008, 05:33 PM
Gov. Bill Richardson? The same guy who looked like he saw a ghost when confronted with the topic of "Gays?" That guy?

Yeah, he's gonna carry a lot of weight in a national election.

You just don't get it that Obama has absolutely ZERO chance in a national election. But please, PLEASE make him the Dem nominee. I so love it when a plan comes together....

This kind of stuff will do your old guy in:

XOl4cNfhwBg

Hate to bust your bubble Mike, but your guy McCain cannot win.

I hope it is not Alz Heimer or early dementia but Lieberman has to pay such close attention to him they look like Simese twins.

I really hate to see a national war hero come to this end, but there are too many lives at stake to give him a pass. Wish he had just sat this one out and let Romeny take one for the GOP.

What a shame.

JM

PaceAdvantage
03-22-2008, 05:39 PM
After watching that clip, they continue to call Fox news non-fair and non-balanced....it's obvious they don't watch the network, but simply accept what they are told by the mother ship.

PaceAdvantage
03-22-2008, 05:41 PM
Hate to bust your bubble Mike, but your guy McCain cannot win. Brace yourself then...this one is going to sting like a bitch....

JustMissed
03-22-2008, 05:46 PM
I see that Daily Kos has the story listed as Chris Wallace calling them "race baiters" just as you do. Both are untrue.

MiIK8jh3ZCE

Fox doesn't offer dissenting views? Let me know the next time we'll see an interaction like that on MSNBC.

Mack, this video was shown at post #33.

The point being that Faux News folks are so EXTREME with their race baiting that even a senior journalist felt he needed to call their hand.

Please try to keep up.

The Obama train is coming and I wouldn't want to see you get run over.

JM

PaceAdvantage
03-22-2008, 05:51 PM
Please try to keep up.

The Obama train is coming and I wouldn't want to see you get run over.

JMWhen you do nothing but repeat the same thing over and over again, you become nothing more than a troll.

That giant "race" club you use to try and beat the COMMON SENSE out of folks who dare to question Obama isn't working. It has nothing to do with race.

bigmack
03-22-2008, 05:55 PM
This kind of stuff will do your old guy in:
Jr. Cadets with sites like InsaneReagan.com making little kiddie videos that are about as asinine as "Betrayus" will do McCain in? Man, if you think that crap is useful you're more confused than I thought.

That garbage will do more to expose those of your likemindessness as the puerile schlemiel's that they are.

Any interest in a side wager that McCain is sworn into oath by John Roberts, January 20th?

Tom
03-22-2008, 06:37 PM
And btw, ho wis it race baiting when the PIG really said it all?
Don't you think the American people have a right to know what kind of subversive, racist people a potential president listens to?

To me, I would not trust Obamba to ever defend our nation if attacked.
His spiritual couselor is a nutcase. And he is a liar is we are to beleive he never heard the sermons.
POst the dates he was in the church and let us decide, That is exactly what he has been demanding from Hillary - he entire scedule as First Lady. Good fo rthe goose, good for nutjob.

What is Obama hiding? Hmmmmmmm. One can only guess.

JustMissed
03-22-2008, 06:37 PM
When you do nothing but repeat the same thing over and over again, you become nothing more than a troll.

That giant "race" club you use to try and beat the COMMON SENSE out of folks who dare to question Obama isn't working. It has nothing to do with race.

I didn't grab and raise the race club. Either you guys or Billary's guy did.

Seems like it all started with Geraldine's racists comments and escaladed with a constant loop of Obama's minister's sermon videos played all over cable and the net with Faux news being a major race baiter.

Back to the major issue, are you a war hawk/chicken hawk and support McCain who said he is fine with US troops in Iraq for 100 years or

Are you a Obama supporter because you believe he will bring our troops home as soon as possible?

Hillary's done. Obama will get the nomination and go against McCain in November.

The economy is off the table as it is going to hell in a handbasket and monetary/tax policy cannot stop the bleeding.

Social issues are off the table as nobody gives a shit about those things when we have such other pressing problems.

Terrorist issues are off the table. Thankfully a lot of American now realize that that those fears have either been misdirected or plain out fabricated to promote the Bush-Cheney war effort.

Big question. Do you support the war in Iraq or do you not support the war in Iraq?

JM

Tom
03-22-2008, 06:54 PM
I support the war in Iraq, and I made over $5,000 in my IRAs this week.
Right course of action, good economy.

When I filled my gas tank up, and captured my breath after seeing the bill, I realized I just spent $50 to drive the freeest roads in the world, to go wherever I want, whenever I want to, and do whatever I want to do when I get there. I can sleep secure in my home at night, have access to the best food in the world in abundant supply, and I am healthy and active in spite of our so-called bad health care system. The co pay on my prescription today was a great investment, imho, it was in ME.

PaceAdvantage
03-22-2008, 07:16 PM
I didn't grab and raise the race club. Either you guys or Billary's guy did.Why are we being lumped with the Democrats (in case you haven't checked, Hillary is a Democrat)

Seems like it all started with Geraldine's racists commentsANOTHER DEMOCRAT

Back to the major issue, are you a war hawk/chicken hawk and support McCain who said he is fine with US troops in Iraq for 100 years or Troops should stay for as long as they're needed. Common sense.

Are you a Obama supporter because you believe he will bring our troops home as soon as possible?Bringing troops home just for the sake of bringing them home is idiotic.

Hillary's done. Obama will get the nomination and go against McCain in November.That's news to me....

The economy is off the table as it is going to hell in a handbasket and monetary/tax policy cannot stop the bleeding. This still remains to be seen.

Social issues are off the table as nobody gives a shit about those things when we have such other pressing problems. Oh, I doubt that.

Terrorist issues are off the table.You can't be serious. Remember all the criticism Bush received when he thought terrorist issues were off the table in August of 2001? How can you possibly advocate such a stance, when I'm sure you were one of the most vocal critics of Bush "ignoring" the "bin Laden determined to attack in U.S." memo? This is a truly shocking stance you are taking.

Big question. Do you support the war in Iraq or do you not support the war in Iraq?I support the US creating a nice big fat military presence in the middle east.

lsbets
03-22-2008, 07:23 PM
Bringing troops home just for the sake of bringing them home is idiotic.

That is probably the most intelligent comment I have ever seen on this board. Seriously.

PaceAdvantage
03-22-2008, 07:38 PM
That is probably the most intelligent comment I have ever seen on this board. Seriously.Coming from you, I take that as the highest of complements. Thank you!

Tom
03-22-2008, 10:49 PM
Why was Geraldine's comment racist? I think it was the tuth. Since when is the truth racist....when it doesn't fit your agenda? Now, Obama said of his gramma - "She is a typical white person....". Was that racist in oyur view, or is it another pass? Hippocrite.

Lefty
03-22-2008, 10:57 PM
I hope Obama does get the nomination. Mcain will expose his lack of understanding of foreign policy and Obama's Senate record shows he is no uniter. And then there are his associations with anti-american preachers, terrorists, and gangsters. Can't wait.

bigmack
03-24-2008, 02:42 AM
BY FAR the most entertaining moment of the trail thusfar:

Richardson: Look, ya know, I'm not a scientist! :lol::lol::lol:

eB8bW4vDaOk