PDA

View Full Version : The Pop System

fasjack
03-18-2008, 03:48 PM
Does any one remember the "Pop System" A Horse of a Different Color. The author was Earl "The Pearl" Sigoloff. I started looking in my old systems and methods put aways and found this copy I bought a long time ago. Since I have the Tips program I started wondering where some of the tips came from and low and behold they came from parts of this system. Under the trainers tips was the WUT (Wound Of Tight) and a few more. If you can get a copy of this old system, I would recomend you do so because using this system and the Tips program it has help me to be a better handicapper when it comes to finding the 4/1 or better horses.

GLTA!! :)

Wickel
03-18-2008, 06:07 PM
Are you talking about the Systems & Methods publication once editor by Louis Holloway and Huey Mahl? If so, what issue of Systems & Methods was the Pops System in?

BeatTheChalk
03-18-2008, 08:35 PM
Does any one remember the "Pop System" A Horse of a Different Color. The author was Earl "The Pearl" Sigoloff. I started looking in my old systems and methods put aways and found this copy I bought a long time ago. Since I have the Tips program I started wondering where some of the tips came from and low and behold they came from parts of this system. Under the trainers tips was the WUT (Wound Of Tight) and a few more. If you can get a copy of this old system, I would recomend you do so because using this system and the Tips program it has help me to be a better handicapper when it comes to finding the 4/1 or better horses.

GLTA!! :)

Well thank you thank you. I am ..the inventor the creator of the world
famous POP system. And WUT is in fact .. very good ! The prices
these days - are not nearly as good - as they were .. back in the day.
But still catch price or two ..when the folks arent looking.
Thanks for the compliment... Earl

fasjack
03-18-2008, 09:37 PM
Earl. you are very welcome and you are right about the prices they are not as good as they were in the good old days but they are still there. You just have to wait and take advantage of them when they pop-up!!!. I really like the lowest price ever in the horses PP. They don't pay a bundle but they are secured that the horse is mean't today. The only thing I am missing is the racing form sheets that came with the program. I can't find them anywhere. I gness I lost them when katrina wipe me out. Any way, you did a good job with the "Pops System".

Thanks Much!!:)