PDA

View Full Version : Yes "The Pandy Man" can

melman
03-16-2008, 02:06 PM
Bob Pandolfo just nailed R3 at The Meadowlands with his pick of Best Magic on top, with the comments of enters weak field off a try with 20 claims at YR, and gets "Double Digit Dube" to do the driving.
Result
R3 2 Best Magic $84.20 $22.60
exacta was no problem with 2 with 5 for a return of $418.00

Did someone say buggies dont pay. :jump:

Nice work Bob and I was with ya all the way.

the clocker
03-16-2008, 06:24 PM
It sure looks like a very nice score! I am a bit curious where the pick was posted....could you help out?

melman
03-16-2008, 06:47 PM
Bob's picks for all Meadowlands racing appear at ustrotting.com. No charge.

the clocker
03-16-2008, 07:20 PM
Thanks Melman...I see them now and remember when I used to take them to the track...good racing luck to ya!

spicytomato
03-16-2008, 07:30 PM
look at balmoral race 10:cool: :p :cool:

see if you find value there

i like the drivers and the odds are great

looks like a fine opt for a nice paying exotic play

GL

botster
03-16-2008, 07:57 PM
Have followed Bobs harness picks off and on since the mid 80's, he's always someone I admired, especially with what I believe is a good starting point for aiding someone trying to learn about the basics of handicapping harness racing.
We need more fans in the sport, and bobs articles on "capping", are straight forwood,well written, and to the point.He backs it up with a good percentage of winners and that shows the new fan that it is possible to win.

Public handicappers who know their stuff have been almost an impossible commodity to find throughout the years, and bob has been the only one that I have given any serious attention to.Early on in my "capping' days, when I was learning HOW TO BET,bob turned me onto his progressive betting method, and I have used one ever since.
The thing that impresses me the most, is he will try his hardest to go the extra yard and deal with you personaly when, and if, a problem arises pertaining to his service...THAT SPEAKS A LOT!!

Good Job Bob:ThmbUp:

pandy
03-16-2008, 10:29 PM
Have followed Bobs harness picks off and on since the mid 80's, he's always someone I admired, especially with what I believe is a good starting point for aiding someone trying to learn about the basics of handicapping harness racing.
We need more fans in the sport, and bobs articles on "capping", are straight forwood,well written, and to the point.He backs it up with a good percentage of winners and that shows the new fan that it is possible to win.

Public handicappers who know their stuff have been almost an impossible commodity to find throughout the years, and bob has been the only one that I have given any serious attention to.Early on in my "capping' days, when I was learning HOW TO BET,bob turned me onto his progressive betting method, and I have used one ever since.
The thing that impresses me the most, is he will try his hardest to go the extra yard and deal with you personaly when, and if, a problem arises pertaining to his service...THAT SPEAKS A LOT!!

Good Job Bob:ThmbUp:

Thanks to all. The $84 pick also keyed the $1200 trifecta which I had on the picks. Interesting spot, the horse was shipping into a NW2 (or $25k life) from an open $20k claiming race against multiple winners at Yonkers and a few horses had shipped in from Yonkers this week and won at big prices. Plus "Double Digit" Dube is the best longshot driver in the sport and maybe the best longshot driver I've ever seen.

1GCFAN
03-19-2008, 10:04 PM
Pandy -Good pick.

I am another that prints them out off of USTROTTING.COM to take to track.

pandy
03-20-2008, 06:11 AM
Pandy -Good pick.

I am another that prints them out off of USTROTTING.COM to take to track.

Thanks, the tri actually paid over $1600. I had an off year at the Meadowlands last season but this year has been solid.