PDA

View Full Version : BIGM SUNDAY 3/16/08

botster
03-16-2008, 01:14 AM
3rd 5 TROPICAL JOE appears to me about to go a big one...6-1 or better.

4th 7 COLE HAND LUKE is my best bet dropping down tonight.I will be watching the warm-ups with interest, if he's sound a big one should be expected.

5th 4 SIERA'S DREAM according to Mr.Brower, this one has no shot at winning,mabey he's right, but I have caught these type in the past and the odds will be huge again. He lands the two hole today and can come late to be a contender.This is the final and he appears to coming into it very well.

7th 7 RAPPERMUNN that last mile sticks out like a sore thumb on a horse that has never really shown any true ability. That track was off quite a bit and he should not have been that good...lol. Goodell is an underated driver who knows how to bring home the bombs,and the last two on this one indicate a form spree.
5 JIMS GUY is usable here as well as 10 VINTAGE TREASURE.

8th 4 LIFE'S SECRET is being moved up by a very smart trainer, and is my other best bet of the day.He has the backclass, is fresh, and it's conceivable we may get 6-1 or better.
I will also be using 7 GENERAL CHALLENGE in this event for the obvious reasons.

9th 9 FLYING STANDBY comes in under the radar from a trio of very smart horseman who are all related to each other in some manner trainer/driver/owner.
This trotter has a ton of class, and he has a good chance, if not today, mabey in the next few weeks to bomb them.

10th 3 WAY OF LIFE shocked them at Freehold two back with a very strong effort.Aussie owned and bred could have needed that last and remains extremely sharp via the pp's.

Good Fortune All:jump:

botster
03-16-2008, 08:24 PM
3rd 5 TROPICAL JOE appears to me about to go a big one...6-1 or better.

4th 7 COLE HAND LUKE is my best bet dropping down tonight.I will be watching the warm-ups with interest, if he's sound a big one should be expected.

5th 4 SIERA'S DREAM according to Mr.Brower, this one has no shot at winning,mabey he's right, but I have caught these type in the past and the odds will be huge again. He lands the two hole today and can come late to be a contender.This is the final and he appears to coming into it very well.

7th 7 RAPPERMUNN that last mile sticks out like a sore thumb on a horse that has never really shown any true ability. That track was off quite a bit and he should not have been that good...lol. Goodell is an underated driver who knows how to bring home the bombs,and the last two on this one indicate a form spree.
5 JIMS GUY is usable here as well as 10 VINTAGE TREASURE.

8th 4 LIFE'S SECRET is being moved up by a very smart trainer, and is my other best bet of the day.He has the backclass, is fresh, and it's conceivable we may get 6-1 or better.
I will also be using 7 GENERAL CHALLENGE in this event for the obvious reasons.

9th 9 FLYING STANDBY comes in under the radar from a trio of very smart horseman who are all related to each other in some manner trainer/driver/owner.
This trotter has a ton of class, and he has a good chance, if not today, mabey in the next few weeks to bomb them.

10th 3 WAY OF LIFE shocked them at Freehold two back with a very strong effort.Aussie owned and bred could have needed that last and remains extremely sharp via the pp's.

Good Fortune All:jump:

3rd 5 TROPICAL JOE 5-1 left for the pocket, and was run over by a 41-1 bomb late to set up a $418.00 exacta.

4th 7 COLE HAND LUKE 22-1 left for the pocket, but didn't have it late.

5th 2 SIERRA'S DREAM 50-1 took advantage of the draw sitting up close throughout, angled late, and missed for the "whole ball of wax" by a half length to the betting favorite... $24.00 place...ex $105.80

7th 7 RAPPERMUM 20-1 was put into a good spot by Goodell, but just couldn't reach.5 JIMS GUY goes a big one and wins as the favorite.10 VINTAGE TREASURE 10-1 sweeps wide with good pace late to get third.

8th 4 LIFES SECRET 3-1 I absolutely abhore when these type get bet off the board such as this one did today, and refuse to have anything to do with the race!

9th 9 FLYING STANDBY 4-1 another off at a drastic underlay raced well, but not well enough finishing second...ex $193.00

10th 3 WAY OF LIFE N 9-1 pulled the pocket aggressively near the 3/4's, took the lead, then was overwhelmed by the classy CACTUS CREEK late...$9.60 place...ex $117.60

Until Woodbine Monday...peace;)