PDA

View Full Version : Fewer than six starts - 3/15

nobeyerspls
03-15-2008, 09:31 AM
This is part of the continuing effort to find value among entrants with fewer than six starts. I thought that it might be even more challenging to vary class, distance, and surface. Here are the picks:
GP Race 2 - #6 Southern Warning returns from an eight month absence with decent morning works. With Gary Bain on board she'll be a price. Chavez's mount looks live and #5 Watch Tweety could improve with a better start but I'm hoping for an easy lead and some courage in the stretch.
GP Race 5 - #4 Tiz to Dream Had trouble in both starts and has worked well since her last race. #2 Hope Street should improve with blinkers and Tagg's first timer is working like a racehorse in the AM.
GP Race 7 - We'll move from maidens to Alw41000N1X. With this type it's not a question of "can you do it?" but can you do something you did once before? #5 Money Making (12-1) comes back after to dismal performances in January. The solid works say that they have fixed whatever went wrong but he'll have to be at his best to beat this bunch.
GP Race 6 - I'm out of sequence because I'm breaking a rule with this one. #9 Saudade (15-1) has had six starts but two were off the turf fiascos on a sloppy track and this is her first turf try. There isn't much turf in the pedigree so I'll have to trust that her very good Canadian trainer knows what he's doing. She's been legged up at Payson and Robert Landry riding is a positive.
FG Race 5 - #2 Beach Cottage (12-1) is another one with solid Canadian connections. She wintered in Florida and has worked well locally for this race.

Pcon04
03-15-2008, 09:59 AM
nice work !!

thanks,, I play mostly maidens this helps confirm some of mine

Pcon