PDA

View Full Version : Fitness Pi Charts.

Free Horse Fit
03-15-2008, 02:05 AM
Just email a image of your horse and my fitness pi charts will point the trainer in the right direction to win in the shortest period of time and maintain it's fitness levels.

Whether you want to win 1st up, 2nd up or a Melbourne Cup after 4 starts, my fitness pi charts sets a peak fitness programme in motion.

I have the answers to fitness.

I avaluate fitness levels in seconds, that's because I have done it millions times before over 45 years.

Any trainer that knows how to saddle up a horse, anywhere in the world and wants to be successful, I can within
4 - 12 months guarantee they will be a better trainer than Hayes, Freedman, Waterhouse, Size and the rest.

And it's free.

Thanks.

Jim Conway

PaceAdvantage
03-15-2008, 03:34 AM
Instead of emailing, simply have the trainer/owner post the picture here and do your pi chart for everyone to see....

steveb
03-15-2008, 06:05 AM
Just email a image of your horse and my fitness pi charts will point the trainer in the right direction to win in the shortest period of time and maintain it's fitness levels.

Whether you want to win 1st up, 2nd up or a Melbourne Cup after 4 starts, my fitness pi charts sets a peak fitness programme in motion.

I avaluate fitness levels in seconds, that's because I have done it millions times before over 45 years.

Any trainer that knows how to saddle up a horse, anywhere in the world and wants to be successful, I can within
4 - 12 months guarantee they will be a better trainer than Hayes, Freedman, Waterhouse, Size and the rest.

And it's free.

Thanks.

Jim Conway

for those that don't know.....

Gai Waterhouse.....is probably premier trainer in sydney australia
her dad was tj smith who just happened to win, i think it was a world record of something like 33 trainer premierships in a row.
she has inherited her dad's ability(and confidence!)

David Hayes...has best training & breeding set up imaginable in australia.
his family have had immeasurable success for decades.
have won more g1's than i can count.
he also was a top trainer in hk for quite a few years

Lee Freedman......another icon, that has won so many group 1's, i have lost count again.

John Size.....premier trainer in Sydney before going to hk.
think he won the premiership there in his 1st season.

and you can guarantee, to make ME a better trainer than those blokes and lady with only a photo! will black & white do?? :lol:

DanG
03-15-2008, 10:02 AM

OK, I’ll bite…

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/206000/206047nsUR_w.jpg

cj's dad
03-15-2008, 10:09 AM
You sound like a politician.

rokitman
03-15-2008, 01:01 PM
They really should have posted about Pi charts, yesterday.