PDA

View Full Version : SATURDAY WOOD 3/15

botster
03-15-2008, 01:21 AM
The Woodbine cards on Saturday are always better for me.Cheaper races than the Meadowlands, with a couple of mid- priced trots thrown into the mix.

1st 5 TWIN B RAWLEY is the best in here, especially currently.Is there anyway we can get 6-1?...doubtful.
6 JOEY THE JET JT has improved drasticley in this barn without winning.He's worth investing at 6-1, or better in here.Remember he defeated CATCH MY KORVETTE last week, who put in a super try against better last night...I like that a lot.

3rd 2 CANBER DYNAMO comes in from very good connections and could be ready off that big improver 2 back.

4th 2 WESTWIND RAZOR has much ability, but is another problematic type.Mario B and Wallace have been working very diligently in getting him at is best,I don't think we have seen it yet.

5th 3 ONE MORE TIME fits well with these when he is firing on all cylinders.I noticed a few missed weeks in his PP's,but I think Mayotte fits this one well.
Let's see if he puts him near the lead tonight,if he does, I think he will be very competative late.
6 GIBRALTER HANOVER has the advantage of being very lightly raced the last couple of years and that is a plus.He seems to be sound right now and has every right to improve.

9th 2 WINDSONG CRUISER was my best bet last week and was able to get away uncontested, holdingon bravely.He is another, that is a good play for the reason he can improve and will be value.

12th 10 LIL DUDE STARBUCK put in a super one in last against WINDSONG CRUISER closing up the pylons to make it close...extremely sharp, let us see if he can overcome the draw.
6 IMPULSE SEELSTER at last weeks payoff was an overlay, this horse should have been "even money".He is always dangerous in these classes and still can be an "Open type" horse in the future.

13th It's hard to ignore 1 RUFF STUFF JACKSONS close in last,but he needs to start leaving a bit.Horses that have been changed off trainer J.Bond have been picking up bigtime, and this very well could be another.

Good Fortune All;)

botster
03-16-2008, 12:09 AM
The Woodbine cards on Saturday are always better for me.Cheaper races than the Meadowlands, with a couple of mid- priced trots thrown into the mix.

1st 5 TWIN B RAWLEY is the best in here, especially currently.Is there anyway we can get 6-1?...doubtful.
6 JOEY THE JET JT has improved drasticley in this barn without winning.He's worth investing at 6-1, or better in here.Remember he defeated CATCH MY KORVETTE last week, who put in a super try against better last night...I like that a lot.

3rd 2 CANBER DYNAMO comes in from very good connections and could be ready off that big improver 2 back.

4th 2 WESTWIND RAZOR has much ability, but is another problematic type.Mario B and Wallace have been working very diligently in getting him at is best,I don't think we have seen it yet.

5th 3 ONE MORE TIME fits well with these when he is firing on all cylinders.I noticed a few missed weeks in his PP's,but I think Mayotte fits this one well.
Let's see if he puts him near the lead tonight,if he does, I think he will be very competative late.
6 GIBRALTER HANOVER has the advantage of being very lightly raced the last couple of years and that is a plus.He seems to be sound right now and has every right to improve.

9th 2 WINDSONG CRUISER was my best bet last week and was able to get away uncontested, holdingon bravely.He is another, that is a good play for the reason he can improve and will be value.

12th 10 LIL DUDE STARBUCK put in a super one in last against WINDSONG CRUISER closing up the pylons to make it close...extremely sharp, let us see if he can overcome the draw.
6 IMPULSE SEELSTER at last weeks payoff was an overlay, this horse should have been "even money".He is always dangerous in these classes and still can be an "Open type" horse in the future.

13th It's hard to ignore 1 RUFF STUFF JACKSONS close in last,but he needs to start leaving a bit.Horses that have been changed off trainer J.Bond have been picking up bigtime, and this very well could be another.

Good Fortune All;)

This was one of these nights that come up with regularity when your playing only price horses with 'the fig's".Speed had that noticeable advantage throughout many races tonight.

1st Both bet down choices made me pass the race...1st and 3rd.

3rd CANBEL DYNAMO 15-1 was overwhelmed by the winner, who resorted to his last year form making him unbeatable.He was bottomed, but still held, I thought he raced well...follow

4th 2 WESTWIND RAZOR 55-1 had nobody's money on him other than mine tonight going off 55-1.Sat close early, was marred in traffic, swung widest and was coming fast late far off the winner...READY NOW.

5th 3 ONE MORE TIME 7-1 was rammy on the gate, but was taken back, elected to wait for a tired one to get out of the way while staying with the pylons, and paced strongly to the wire.
6 GIBRALTER HANOVER 12-1 was rather disapointing after an early tuck.

9th 2 WINDSONG CRUISER 10-1 showed last weeks win was no fluke, leaving hard, and making it close in a win photo with a tough one.

12th 6 IMPULSE SEELSTER 7-1 and 10 LIL DUDE STARBUCK 17-1 found good spots, but were empty when it counted as a 30-1 shot bombed them.I will follow up on the #10 here in next.

13th 1 RUFF STUFF JACKSON 7-1 was putrid:confused:

Until Sunday Afternoon;)