PDA

View Full Version : PENN bent me over

juanepstein
03-13-2008, 07:36 PM
AGAIN!!!

those mthrs never do craap when there is an objection or inquiry involved.

i had ws on the $2 tormento de oro who lost by a nose to the #1 at 40/1.on the head on you can see clear as day the #1 hits tormento twice and really hits em before they hit the wire.

he lost by a freakin nose and they cant see the #1 drove him out right before the wire.

come on these guys are morons. :mad:

The Bit
03-13-2008, 10:58 PM
Penn National seems to take more horses down for infractions as the gate opens than any other place I've played.

That was what I said last week about the Penn stewards. Guess they don't mind it in the stretch.

boomman
03-14-2008, 12:15 AM
AGAIN!!!

those mthrs never do craap when there is an objection or inquiry involved.

i had ws on the $2 tormento de oro who lost by a nose to the #1 at 40/1.on the head on you can see clear as day the #1 hits tormento twice and really hits em before they hit the wire.

he lost by a freakin nose and they cant see the #1 drove him out right before the wire.

come on these guys are morons. :mad:

Epstein: I have to qualify my statement by saying I did have a financial interest in the race and had the trifecta either way, so I certainly wanted to see the one horse come down, but having said all of that and being one that hardly EVER criticizes any group of stewards publicly, I must say that the stews totally blew this non-call..Not ONLY did the 1 foul the 2 near the wire, but he also went in and fouled the 6 at the 1/8 pole in which jockey Maria Charles immediately claimed foul for that incident (and she was 100% right) so in reality this 4/5 shot should have been dq'd to 4th behind the 6 and the order of finish should have been 2-8-6...VERY POOR NON-CALL BY PENN NATIONAL STEWARDS!!:bang:

Boomer

TOOZ
03-14-2008, 12:52 PM
Great call. Had a 20 dollar double 2-1. I thought he was out, but you gotta catch a break once in a while.