PDA

View Full Version : PTC - Keeneland

Premier Turf Club
03-13-2008, 06:28 PM
Premier Turf Club is pleased to announce that it has signed a simulcast agreement with Keeneland that will permit PTC to accept wagers for Keeneland’s upcoming spring meet. The spring meet, which runs from April 4th until April 25th is highlighted by GR1 features, the Ashland Stakes, the Toyota Blue Grass and the Maker’s Mark Mile.

We think this is another very important step in building what we hope will be the most advanced, most player-centric ADW platform around. Thanks again to our clients for their continued support. If you're still not a client, you can sign-up online at www.premierturfclub.com (http://www.premierturfclub.com/). For more on historic Keeneland, please visit www.keeneland.com (http://www.keeneland.com).

boomman
03-13-2008, 06:32 PM
Premier Turf Club is pleased to announce that it has signed a simulcast agreement with Keeneland that will permit PTC to accept wagers for Keeneland’s upcoming spring meet. The spring meet, which runs from April 4th until April 25th is highlighted by GR1 features, the Ashland Stakes, the Toyota Blue Grass and the Maker’s Mark Mile.

We think this is another very important step in building what we hope will be the most advanced, most player-centric ADW platform around. Thanks again to our clients for their continued support. If you're still not a client, you can sign-up online at www.premierturfclub.com (http://www.premierturfclub.com/). For more on historic Keeneland, please visit www.keeneland.com. (http://www.keeneland.com./)

Ian: My heartfelt congratulations on landing this key signal, and I know many more "will be coming down the pike"!:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Boomer

Jeff P
03-13-2008, 07:38 PM
Ian,

NICE!!!

:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

-jp

BillW
03-13-2008, 07:50 PM
Great news Ian!

bigmack
03-13-2008, 08:16 PM
I see a billboard:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/ptc.jpg

Premier Turf Club
03-13-2008, 08:42 PM
I see a billboard:

I see the new PTC Marketing Director. Nice job 'Mack :ThmbUp:

stuball
03-13-2008, 08:53 PM
Another feather in the cap of PTC....impressive
Can't wait to hear what comes next.....How can some of
the tracks say we never heard of PTC? Guess it shows
how far out of the loop they are....

Stuball :jump: :jump: :jump:

rrbauer
03-13-2008, 08:54 PM
And I only had to send one email to Nick Nicholson!

Way to go PTC!! :jump:

parlay
03-13-2008, 08:59 PM
This has to be the coupe. What must WEG be thinking!
This is truly a game breaker, the floodgates are opening!
THIS IS THE PREMIER TRACK IN THE NATION.
HELL HAS FROZEN OVER.
Maybe there is a future for this game.
I haven't played in weeks, and have no interest in
GP. Once the must bet meet.

Indulto
03-13-2008, 09:12 PM
I see the new PTC Marketing Director. Nice job 'Mack :ThmbUp:There you go, PTC. If one can't be "rebated," one can at least be "rear-baited." ;)

I just have to know, BgM, is a frontal study of that subject's form available? :jump:

Premier Turf Club
03-13-2008, 09:15 PM
This has to be the coupe. What must WEG be thinking!
This is truly a game breaker, the floodgates are opening!
THIS IS THE PREMIER TRACK IN THE NATION.
HELL HAS FROZEN OVER.
Maybe there is a future for this game.
I haven't played in weeks, and have no interest in
GP. Once the must bet meet.

Thanks for all the good wishes. I'll just say that those on the board that are clients and/or close to me know how hard we have worked over the past year to make this a success. We are very pleased the executives at Keeneland recognized how our business model can benefit the industry.

mannyberrios
03-13-2008, 09:27 PM
Hello Ian! I have to join! If I have problems , I will E mail you.

DeanT
03-13-2008, 09:36 PM
I see a billboard:

:cool: I love it Mack. Awesome!

Man Ian, that is truly awesome, just awesome. Congrats man.

BillW
03-13-2008, 09:43 PM
I just have to know, BgM, is a frontal study of that subject's form available? :jump:

By private e-mail only --mod ;)

rokitman
03-13-2008, 10:06 PM
I see a billboard:

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u70/macktime/ptc.jpgHoly cheezus...

And AWESOME on the KEE addition! Keep it up!

NoCal Boy
03-13-2008, 10:29 PM
Ian

Did TVG have to consent to this as well? You seem to be geting some TVG tracks but nothing on Tracknet. Any thoughts?

boomman
03-13-2008, 10:39 PM
I see a billboard:

Wow Mack-This should do the trick for Ian attracting new clients for sure....:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

:D Boomer

Cangamble
03-13-2008, 11:04 PM
Keeneland has pretty much the lowest takeouts in horse racing. Not surprising that they had the brains and balls to sign a deal with PTC.

Premier Turf Club
03-13-2008, 11:07 PM
Ian

Did TVG have to consent to this as well? You seem to be geting some TVG tracks but nothing on Tracknet. Any thoughts?

Yes. We entered into an agreement with TVG as well. I don't have anything to add on Tracknet. I can only hope they will see fit to deal with us soon.

Javagold
03-13-2008, 11:22 PM
Tracknet is run by liars and idiots

MikeDee
03-14-2008, 06:26 AM
Ian

Any progress on providing video?

trying2win
03-14-2008, 04:09 PM
Ian,

Congratulations on getting Keeneland on board with PTC. With all of PTC'S recent track additions, I wouldn't be surprised to see them add tracks like EMERALD DOWNS or even ELLIS PARK to their betting menu later this year.

~"Inch by inch, anything's a cinch."

--Rev. Robert H. Schuller

BillW
03-15-2008, 02:38 AM
or even ELLIS PARK to their betting menu later this year.

Sadly Ellis signed their signal rights over to tracknet as part of the purchase agreement. I believe this obligation is for 5 years so we probably won't see this anytime soon.

PaceAdvantage
03-15-2008, 03:36 AM
Congrats Ian. Can NYRA be that far away? It seems NYRA is making individual deals these days, are they not? Perhaps when the franchise stuff is completely settled, things can happen in this direction.

I do believe there is no bigger fish you can land than NYRA.....

Just imagine what BigMack will come up with if you happen to bag NYRA....:lol:

DrugS
03-15-2008, 06:04 AM
I see a billboard:

That is one impressive waist-to-hip ratio.

Bobzilla
03-15-2008, 08:00 AM
I was wondering about the NYRA question myself. As predominately a New York player, absolutely nothing in this world, other than the blonde woman in that billboard ad and her twin sister, could possibly make me happier than being able to play NYRA races through PTC.

What I would wonder about, however, would be the eligibility of NY and CT residents to be able to play NYRA through PTC as NYRA has their own Rewards program available to residents of those two states.

It's tough enough as it is for CT resients as we have to call in our bets over the phone, if we want to do this legally. This is only because we live in a state where our AG has gubernatorial ambitions and would like to be able to say later on while campaigning that as AG he was always looking out for the public interest as evidenced by his constantly fighting internet wagering at every turn. Just another politically ambitious AG out to ruin people's lives.

john del riccio
03-15-2008, 08:16 AM
I see a billboard:

I'm sorry, what were we talking about........

Oh yeah, congrats Ian & if she is the marketing director, I want to send my application in for a personal assistant.

John

Premier Turf Club
03-17-2008, 10:30 AM
OK, back to serious discussions now. For those not following along at home, of course we would never advertise that way, 'Mack meant it as a joke. I really have seen some bookmaker's ads that look like that though.

I hope to be able to announce a few more new signals in the next 10 days to two weeks. I'm hoping we are on a roll now...

ceejay
03-17-2008, 04:53 PM
:ThmbUp: :ThmbUp: :ThmbUp:

Excellent. Congrat's and keep up the good work!

PTC: the only ADW that proves it cares about customers.

trying2win
03-18-2008, 05:23 AM
Sadly Ellis signed their signal rights over to tracknet as part of the purchase agreement. I believe this obligation is for 5 years so we probably won't see this anytime soon.

Bill,

Thanks for enlightening me. Okay, in the realm of possibility for other tracks PTC could add this year, I'll guess they might get Emerald Downs, Philadelphia Park, Prarie Meadows, River Downs, Les Bois, and Pompano Park for harness. Ian continues to amaze us with his powers of persuasion, dogged determination, and positive thinking etc...so, even PTC getting a contract with the major NYRA tracks this year as well, wouldn't surprise me :).

T2W

~"The impossible is often the untried."

--Jim Goodwin

Premier Turf Club
03-18-2008, 12:24 PM
We have a signed deal with Prairie subject to standard approval from the Iowa Racing Commission. We are excited to add PRM to our track list. :)

Indulto
03-18-2008, 03:05 PM
That is one impressive waist-to-hip ratio.Waist not, want more. Hard to be passive about such a beauteous gluteous maximus. What was that filly's hip #. ;) OK, back to serious discussions now. For those not following along at home, of course we would never advertise that way, 'Mack meant it as a joke. I really have seen some bookmaker's ads that look like that though. ...PTC,
That was a very serious tail assembly.

BgM,
Your KEEn appreciation of the thread prompting event makes me wonder what your next PRoMo will be. I guess it would be a stretch to find another backside worker with comparable assets. Any "royalty" considerations associated with pirating that Princess of Printsass? :D

bigmack
03-18-2008, 03:29 PM
While that can was of serious note we'd best "can" this snappy repartee regarding the make believe advert. I don't want to give people the wrong impression of PTC. It was merely an homage to Ian & his staff who have fought a good fight.

rokitman
03-18-2008, 04:06 PM
Do ya get one of those if ya hit the Platinum Level?

Bobzilla
03-18-2008, 04:35 PM
Ian,

Can you share with us at this time whether NYRA is possible in the future? And if so, would the NYRA Rewards program currently available to NY and CT (phone only) state residents preclude us (NY & CT people) from being able to wager NYRA races through PTC? Congratulations on recently landing more partner tracks.

Premier Turf Club
03-18-2008, 05:13 PM
Ian,

Can you share with us at this time whether NYRA is possible in the future? And if so, would the NYRA Rewards program currently available to NY and CT (phone only) state residents preclude us (NY & CT people) from being able to wager NYRA races through PTC? Congratulations on recently landing more partner tracks.

We are in discussions with a number of tracks, attempting to fill in the content we still don't have. I'd prefer not to say any more than that at this time.

As far as what restrictions would apply on specific content, the only thing I'm comfortable saying with certainty is that internet wagering will not be available to Connecticut residents as that state's AG takes the position that it is illegal.

I'd just like to point out in closing that other than NYRA, we now have or will have soon, just about every track available at Youbet. I hope PA members that don't currently have a PTC account will join us for the great Keeneland meet.

Ian :)

Scav
03-18-2008, 08:38 PM
Youbet is garbage now anyways PTC. They are everything that you are not suppose to be in business. If Churchill were smart, they would buy Youbet strictly for the wagering platform because Twin Spires platform is garbage.

Also, I am signing up for an account tonight :), as long as you take illinois people. Not sure how much wagering I am going to be doing right now but obviously you are doing some big things and I want to support that.

trying2win
03-18-2008, 09:46 PM
We have a signed deal with Prairie subject to standard approval from the Iowa Racing Commission. We are excited to add PRM to our track list. :)

Ian:

Congratulations on yet adding another track to the PTC menu. :ThmbUp:

In my list of future PTC track possibilities for this year, I neglected to list Delaware Park. We shall see how that works out.

T2W

~"Never think IF you can solve a problem, think HOW you can solve it."

--Norman Vincent Peale

PaceAdvantage
03-19-2008, 12:18 AM
While that can was of serious note we'd best "can" this snappy repartee regarding the make believe advert. I don't want to give people the wrong impression of PTC. It was merely an homage to Ian & his staff who have fought a good fight.In my earlier days, I probably would have "canned" your fictitious ad....:lol: But, I've mellowed out a bit in my later years....

MikeDee
03-19-2008, 07:08 AM
About the only thing that is preventing me from closing out my "other" accounts and using PTC exclusively is video. I want to watch the races what I wager on. It sure will be nice when PTC has the complete package.

prospector
03-19-2008, 09:03 AM
About the only thing that is preventing me from closing out my "other" accounts and using PTC exclusively is video. I want to watch the races what I wager on. It sure will be nice when PTC has the complete package.
http://www.harnessracingtv.com/tbred.html

MikeDee
03-19-2008, 12:46 PM
Thanks for posting the link, but the links that are on this web site take you to the CBS Sports line. Only a couple of the tracks have free video each day. The other CBS Sports line video links take you to the Youbet web site where you can join youbet if you want to see the video.

rrbauer
03-19-2008, 12:53 PM
In my earlier days, I probably would have "canned" your fictitious ad....:lol: But, I've mellowed out a bit in my later years....

"canned": That means downloaded the picture and made it your desktop wallpaper. Right?

DeanT
03-19-2008, 03:15 PM

Video is nice, I know. I like it too. The way I look at it is that if I can get say $500 more a month in rebates back from a place, I can buy RTN for $100 a month and be $400 ahead. And I would have live racing from all over on my TV, instead of choppy video :)

With rebates we can treat ourselves like pros, even tho we are not.

Mack, next time give us a horseplayer picture in that ad, like a guy sitting in his underwear behind his computer. Unadulterated realism :D

rrbauer
03-19-2008, 05:22 PM

When Brisbet got taken over by TS I got an account with them even though I didn't apply for it. So happens, that their video seems to be better than Youbet (or Phonebet), so I use it for that purpose if TVG isn't carrying Tampa.

I agree with DeanT on using RTN (you'll get everything but the TVG tracks) and paying for it out of your rebate. If I was playing full time that's what I would do.

Cangamble
03-19-2008, 08:34 PM
I guess if you get 4300 a month in rebates, you could pretend you were Eliot Spitzer once a month.

MikeDee
03-20-2008, 10:25 AM
I have a TS account as well and I use it for video today. Of course you have to meet the minimums at TS in order to receive video and this is money I would prefer to wager with PTC.

I really don't want to buy a dish and a separate TV system just for horse racing, but I would be interested in a VOD cable TV channel.

Does anyone from the RTN read this board? Here is a new service idea. I wonder if there would be any demand for Horse Racing on demand cable TV channel. It would be great if there was a VOD channel where I could look at a race track schedule screen and pick the track I want to see and watch a race. When the race is over I could go back to the track schedule screen and pick a different track and watch that feed. No talking heads, no commercials about hair loss, and getting loans to cover my gambling debts.

rrbauer
03-20-2008, 05:07 PM
Nice article in Blood Horse on PTC

http://news.bloodhorse.com/viewstory.asp?id=44159&source=rss

Link also on PA Home Page

DeanT
03-25-2008, 03:57 PM
Ian,

Will you be offering the super high five at KEE this year?

Premier Turf Club
03-25-2008, 04:04 PM
Ian,

Will you be offering the super high five at KEE this year?

I knew someone would ask me that...

I just heard about it today. I think we will. I know how to program for it on my end. As long as Amtote takes the wager we should be able to offer it.